Non-motoring > Bail out? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Roger. Replies: 8

Bail out? - Roger.
THIS is how it is!

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9ISdTcwC-54
 Bail out? - Manatee
More applause than he usually gets.

A pity he didn't go on to say what should be done.
 Bail out? - Dog
Thanks for that Dodger - the comments say it all!!
 Bail out? - PhilW
I find it hard to argue with his points - am I wrong?
 Bail out? - Iffy
Is it too late to apply to join the single currency?

Someone will be along in a minute to say we should.

Bail out? - Leif
>> I find it hard to argue with his points - am I wrong?

I guess you'd need to know if his figures are correct.
 Bail out? - Leif
Thanks for posting that. Whatever you think of him he can be entertaining. Am I alone in thinking some of the Eurocrats also found him entertaining? "Ahhh, zeee Eeegleesh nooterrr, zees weeel be amuzeeng ..."

Presumably this was done for the benefit of people in Blighty, a sort of advert for UKIP, or rallying the troops?
 Bail out? - NortonES2
There are perhaps a number of potential benefits to ridding the Eurozone of the indigents, and dampening down the desire for expansion into even more dodgy areas such as the Balkans and the former Ottoman empire. But hoping for a collapse of the Euro (as the UKIP gang seem to wish) is not sensible, given the UK mutual interest in sustaining some stability, in the continued backwash of banking near-collapse. In which the UK "slack regime" is one of the main causational factors.

It took the French to query convoluted "financial products". The objection was that they could not fathom how such products worked. The pedestal-mounted UK financiers and their so-called auditors were silent. Beware Schadenfreude.
 Bail out? - CGNorwich
He does remind me of Jimmy, Reggie's brother

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nxo0fS2VMM
Latest Forum Posts