Non-motoring > Oh my good God................ Miscellaneous
Thread Author: No FM2R Replies: 6

Oh my good God................ - No FM2R
20th August 2012 17:57, Jack FM

My first Christmas advert of the year! And I'm 7000 miles away, goodness knwos how many I would have heard by now if I was surrounded by British media.

Just shoot me now.

Oh, and if you're heading East on the A40 near Wolvercote.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Bet you wish you'd gone the other way!
 Oh my good God................ - VxFan
>> Oh, and if you're heading East on the A40 near Wolvercote.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Jack FM traffic reports in the Oxfordshire area are not very reliable I've found.
Same can be said about Fox FM Heart FM.
I don't care, they make great listening here.

Don't forget due to the climate and the time difference I'm listening to it at weird times.

i.e. In England ts pouring with rain, the roads are flooded and the A34 is stuffed as its evening rush hour.

So here I'd probably be driving somewhere for lunch, no particular traffic jams, its the middle of winter so its quite cool - blue skies, sunny and 20 degrees. Mountains and snow in the background. And Jack FM Music (which really *IS* good) blasting out to the concern of all those in earshot.

I love Jack FM traffic reports more than I ever used to when living in Oxfordshire.
>> I don't care, they make great listening here.

Don't get me wrong. I love Jack FM too (the music and the funny things they say inbetween). And I'm glad to say they're broadcasting to other areas too (without having to listen online or through their phone app).

Hertfordshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Bristol, and possibly more.

Just their traffic reports are carp.
 Oh my good God................ - mikeyb
I like their format.

Think a few local DJ's should be worried as the absence of anyone other than the morning show appears to be a good thing, and I have not heard anyone complainig.
Jack FM is a brand/franchise /investor which seeks out under-performing radio franchises which are looking for a format change as a method of increasing performance.

Its very successful, and rather larger than you may think.

Try this URL...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_FM
>> Try this URL...

Or this one - www.jack.fm/business/jacks-story

(me and Iffy had a brief discussion on here sometime ago about Jack
www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?t=2965&m=59318&v=e )
Latest Forum Posts