Non-motoring > Micheal Clarke Duncan Miscellaneous
Thread Author: devonite Replies: 16

Micheal Clarke Duncan - devonite
Has died at 54, Star of The Green Mile, amongst others. R.I.P
 Micheal Clarke Duncan - Stuu
Big fella was a bit young really, a real shame, he had bags of character.
 Micheal Clarke Duncan - zookeeper
its a shame the big man went..everyone seems to be popping their clogs in their 50s at the mo
 Micheal Clarke Duncan - Zero
oh dear, I have to last another two years before i get out of the dangerous 50's
yeh zed when you get to 60 youll be clogging it mate
 Micheal Clarke Duncan - Zero
best go get another McD to cheer myself up then
>> best go get another McD to cheer myself up then
>> seriously tho dont you think its down to diet and drinking?
pancreatic cancer has boomed
 Micheal Clarke Duncan - rtj70
The quotes make that a little hard to see what you're definitely saying.

I assume you're saying Michael Duncan died due to diet and drink? He had a heart attack in July and never recovered.

Or was that a warning about pancreatic cancer to all of us? Like Steve Jobs had.
seems to be a trend of it rtj70
my twin brother had cancer of the bladder.. then it spread .. then he was lost last year
 Micheal Clarke Duncan - CGNorwich
"seriously tho dont you think its down to diet and drinking?"

Probably not significantly

cancerhelp.cancerresearchuk.org/type/pancreatic-cancer/about/pancreatic-cancer-risks-and-causes

Micheal Clarke Duncan - devonite
Well if your running out of time, best to use the Blue`s n Two`s on your knicked Police Boris then! ;-)
 Micheal Clarke Duncan - rtj70
He was big.... but the excellent direction in the Green Mile made him look huge. David Morse was the same height as Michael Duncan but was made to look shorter. And Tom Hanks is 6' foot.

A real shame he has gone. Underlines the reason why I want to quit working ASAP and live somewhere else in a less stressful environment (Greece?). Life is too short to be doing something you're not enjoying for sure. I could have earned more in the last ten years by working away a lot etc. But I might as well contract if I'm away all the time.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Tue 4 Sep 12 at 18:38
 Micheal Clarke Duncan - Dog
Ken Dodd is still working and he's 84, the answer (one of) is to enjoy what you're doing.
 Micheal Clarke Duncan - Ted
I seem to have found a new life since getting a part-time job which I find really enjoyable.
It makes you feel your skills, such as they are, are still wanted out there. It gets me out from under the dragon's feet, as well !

I look through the obits every evening in the Manchester Evening News. I would say probably 50% are in my age group or younger. (I'm clickety-click ).

I regularly pick out names that I recognize or have known or worked with.

You just gotta keep going and hope for the best.

Ted
 Micheal Clarke Duncan - Roger.
On the other hand, I was born in December 1935, do as little as possible and enjoy doing it!
 Micheal Clarke Duncan - Dog
Sir Flinders Petrie (on the box earlier) was still working in his 80's, a quite amazing man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flinders_Petrie
Latest Forum Posts