One way to save.... - sherlock47
on funeral costs!

tinyurl.com/onefortheScots ?
 One way to save.... - Dog
"The possibility of fowl play is being investigated as well."

The poultry also ate him?!

[comment from the Independent]
 One way to save.... - madf
At least the pigs had a high protein diet...
 One way to save.... - Zero
Big pigs are reet scary. I was walking along side a field of big pigs, and one of them wandered over to face me down, picked up a largish rock in its mouth, and proceeded to break it up with its teeth!
 One way to save.... - Harleyman
Pigs are omnivores. They can, and will, eat human beings without a trace of malice; to them it's simply food.

Thee are several documented cases of farmers in the UK being wholly or partially consumed by pigs; apparently more people are killed by pigs (both wild and domestic) every year, than are killed by sharks.

Perhaps we should feed Brady, Huntley, Whiting etc. to the pigs, instead of saving their bacon.
 One way to save.... - Roger.
Cannibal South Sea Islanders referred to cooked humans as "long pig".
I thought you'd like to know that!
 One way to save.... - devonite
A few years ago When we were teething and tailing a litter of Piglets, we managed to usher the old Sow out of the loose-box and shut the door. Now Piglets can be noisy blighters when picked up, and after a couple of minutes there was an almighty bang, the loose-box door exploded into match-sticks and in charged one mighty angry Pig.
You have never seen three fellas clear a stone trough and a five foot wall so fast! not even if Pig-jumping was an Olympic sport!
 One way to save.... - Mike Hannon
I seem to remember - I've Googled for it without success - that the wife of an associate of Rupert Murdoch at News International was murdered about 35 years ago and her body allegedly fed to pigs.
I can't even remember the name and I may have scrambled the whole thing but the pigs element rang a bell.
 One way to save.... - smokie
It was certainly the plot of something on telly a couple of years back - not sure if it was drama or a real crime.
I think it was "Brick-tops" favourite way of Human disposal in one of the Guy Ritchie films! - it may have been "Snatch"!
1970 when Muriel McKay, the wife of Rupert Murdoch's deputy, Alick McKay, was kidnapped and killed.

In a bungled extortion attempt Arthur and Nizamodeen Hosein thought they had taken Mr Murdoch's then wife Anna.

Mrs McKay's body was never discovered, but it was suspected she was fed to pigs on a Hertfordshire farm owned by the brothers.
Cheers for that Z. Nice to know my brain is still half-working. I thought the name was McKay - I remember him - but I'm obviously not a proper Googlenaut.
 One way to save.... - Westpig
>> You have never seen three fellas clear a stone trough and a five foot wall
>> so fast! not even if Pig-jumping was an Olympic sport!
>>

I'd liked to have seen that.
 One way to save.... - bathtub tom
I'd like to see that zeddo do it if he's the one in the Kingandcastle`s video.

Pertinent I thought that this liquid air engine should come from his neck of the woods, all that stuff at -200c could balance some of the hot air.

;>)
what are you on about toilet face?
 One way to save.... - bathtub tom
>> what are you on about toilet face?

Thank you for not confusing toilet with lavatory.

;>)
 One way to save.... - Ambo
There is a lot of confusion over the meaning of the word lavatory. It is dervived from two French words, "laver" (to wash) and "or", meaning gold. A lavatORy, to give it the correct pronunciation, is a room for washing gold.

We only recently installed a toilet in Tne Towers, but we have had a lavatory for centuries.
Origin:
1325–75; Middle English lavatorie < Late Latin lavātōrium washing-place, equivalent to Latin lavā ( re ) to wash + -tōrium -tory2

dictionary.reference.com/browse/lavatory
Eh? Lavatory sound more like Latin to me...
 One way to save.... - madf
"Lavatory" is a cockney word meaning total disbelief as in "Love a Tory?"
 One way to save.... - Dutchie
Sad case and what a way to die.Don't argue with a pig.
 One way to save.... - Focusless
>> Sad case and what a way to die.

It was suggested in the report I read that he might already have been dead (eg. heart attack) before the pigs got to him.
 One way to save.... - Dutchie
Problaby happend that way Focus reading the article the pigs liked him.In our village people used to share the cost keeping a pig and share the meat.Saw on killed with a knive in the yard as a kid.I didn't like it.>:)
He'll probably turn up in Panama after a few years.
Why? do we export Pig -dung?
 One way to save.... - CGNorwich
An allusion to the canoe man surely.
 One way to save.... - Ambo
Maybe the owner thought the pig was hungry and was sorry for him. "Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down his life for his pig."
 One way to save.... - Roger.
Pigs-might-fly.
 One way to save.... - Ted

One evening in October, when I was one-third sober,
An' taking home a ‘load' with manly pride;
My poor feet began to stutter, so I lay down in the gutter,
And a pig came up an' lay down by my side;
Then we sang ‘It's all fair weather when good fellows get together,'
Till a lady passing by was heard to say:
‘You can tell a man who "boozes" by the company he chooses'
And the pig got up and slowly walked away.

Ted
Haven't heard that one in years. Used to be sung in temperance meetings, I was once told.
By chance, yesterday, I was breathalysed for the first time in my life, in the middle of the day in a village pretty much in the back of beyond. So that's why the French don't drink much at lunchtime any more - except on Sundays.
Latest Forum Posts