Non-motoring > Memory Foam matresses Buying / Selling
Thread Author: sherlock47 Replies: 4

Memory Foam matresses - sherlock47
Does anyone have personal experience of the Hypnia Brand of memory foam matresses? They sell at very good discounted prices - but are they any good? It is for personal 2nd home use, so I need it to be good, but maybe not of the 'best in class' standard?

www.hypniamemoryfoam.com/mattresses/king-size.html

Thickness maybe important. All the Googled sites appear to contain manufacturer inspired 'self promotional' material.
 Memory Foam matresses - L'escargot
What happens with a memory foam mattress when you turn over or change position? Does it react quickly enough?
 Memory Foam matresses - Phil F
Hi,
I have a king size memory foam mattress,not sure what make it is,sorry.
I find it is brilliant,totally different experience than a standard mattress!You just seem to mould into it whichever position you are in.
Only thing is they retain heat,like having its own electric blanket!
Phil.
 Memory Foam matresses - henry k
>>Thickness maybe important.
>>
From my investigations the vast majority have a memory foam top of either two or three inches thick on top of ordinary foam of various thickness.
Thickness is important if you have a fitted bottom sheet :-)
 Memory Foam matresses - Bigtee
This one is a king size 2000 pocket sprung memory foam mattress healthopedic it's just a bit too firm but i get a great nights sleep 4 yrs old now and still comfy from all the bedroom antics!

www.furnituretoday.co.uk/acatalog/healthopaedic_total_comfort_2000_mattress.html

Thats it.
Last edited by: Bigtee on Mon 10 May 10 at 12:43
Latest Forum Posts