Non-motoring > One for Dutchie? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dog Replies: 10

One for Dutchie? - Dog
Hans Klok & The Divas of Magic - 10 Illusions in 5 Minutes:

www.flixxy.com/worlds-fastest-magician.htm
 One for Dutchie? - Crankcase
Easy to be cynical about those things - but that is blinking good.
 One for Dutchie? - Dutchie
Nice one Dog,first time I've seen this show.>;)
 One for Dutchie? - Dog
Glad you both enjoyed it Dutchie, here's another one (for Dodger)

www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

:-))
 One for Dutchie? - Roger.
Seen it already!
I never got a leather jackett and a posh house? Sorry Roger..;)
 One for Dutchie? - MD
Amazing.
 One for Dutchie? - Armel Coussine
>> Amazing

>> Amazingly unpleasant and openly racist you mean? It made its provenance clear too. Surely you can't really be a sympathiser Perro? You always seemed a reasonable geezer to me.

I thought the same about Zero though, till he got confused and bit me in the leg. Funny place the internet.
We'r all confused A.C.Maybe we all would act in a different way if we where having a drink in a pub.Myself included..;) What did it for me that we had a discussion about a 14 year old girl having emergency treatment with holes in her head.People do still surprise me.
 One for Dutchie? - Dog
>>Amazingly unpleasant and openly racist you mean? It made its provenance clear too. Surely you can't really be a sympathiser Perro? You always seemed a reasonable geezer to me<<

I do believe Martyn was referring to the Magicians as being amazing, Sire.

The 'other one' made I larf - that's all it is bwana, give your face a joyride sometime.

:+)
 One for Dutchie? - Armel Coussine
>> made I larf - that's all it is bwana, give your face a joyride sometime.

Well, I like a bit of bad taste myself and often give my face a joyride. But there was something so earnest about that, er, extreme nationalist song. Perhaps that was what was funny about it. As a joke, a bit close to the wind. But I'm not everyone's ideological mind-policeman. Ignore me.
Latest Forum Posts