Non-motoring > Overcome with emulsion..... Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 22

Overcome with emulsion..... - R.P.
A simple 45 minute task......

Reversed the tractor out of the shed - straight into a carelessly left tub of white emulsion....

Dogs running wild - back door open....you can guess the rest. Anyway by the time Mrs RP reads this it will all be sorted. Honest...
 Overcome with emulsion..... - Dog
Any pics?

:-D
 Overcome with emulsion..... - Runfer D'Hills
Oh dear, seems to be the evening for such things ! "She" has been at one of her prancing about in a leotard to some form of latin beat sessions at the gym so I was on cook duty. You know, a medium sized pot of single cream is almost as devastating as a grenade in a kitchen when dropped onto the table from about two feet above it... Dog is happy, but I'm not altogether sure it goes with baked salmon and pasta. Might be wrong...
Not sure that I can eat the block paving, concrete base, grass, dogs and bits of me covered in paint before she gets home. There will be a text in a minute no doubt...when she reads this...
 Overcome with emulsion..... - Old Navy
Quick, claim you are laying out a tennis court, it is Wimbledon mania time. :-)
Zumba!
There is a photo of the Springer - post incident, if it's clouded across to my laptop I'll post it
 Overcome with emulsion..... - Armel Coussine
Rolled in it, rushed inside and shook himself next to the priceless newly-hung Regency wallpaper eh?

You will shoot him yourself before her eyes I trust?
The other one looks quite fetching in white on black - needs another coat though !
 Overcome with emulsion..... - Ted

Must be the North West air tonight. I made meself a mug of tea to bring upstairs and drink while I griced the PC.

Had a bit of a wobbly just before I got to the bottom stair, spilt a big gob of tea on the floor, just missing the 5 month old pale green stair carpet. As I did so, I staggered back against the hall wall knocking one of the Japanese plates off it's hook. Fortunately I trapped it between my back and the wall. With no chance of putting the rest of the tea down I had to perform an act a contortionist would have been proud of, reaching over my shoulder with my free hand and just managing to get a hold on the plate.

Swm was in the bathroom with the radio on, thank God. I was able to replace the plate and get kitchen paper to dry off the Karndean floor.

She couldn't complain though. Last year she had emptied the upstairs bins into a poly bag and, having other stuff to bring down, she tossed the bag over the bannister. It wasn't heavy but she managed to take one of the plates off the wall. It didn't survive the floor. I held my tongue !

Ted
 Overcome with emulsion..... - henry k
Its catching !
There is always one who can out do you :-)

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10145240/Driver-and-dog-covered-in-paint-after-car-crash.html
 Overcome with emulsion..... - Zero
What the!

Thats so bad its not funny!
"He needs to brush up on his driving, after letting his emulsions run away with him. But then the police should gloss over the incident before the public call it a whitewash".

A comment.
 Overcome with emulsion..... - Fullchat
Good job it wasn't red paint, that would have caused some initial shock.
 Overcome with emulsion..... - TeeCee
Or, as there's a lot of white and yellow in there, if the driver had been Humpty-Dumpty.

I guess that the worst bit for the emergency services would be drawing straws for who gets to open the door and let the dog out to shake itself....
 Overcome with emulsion..... - zookeeper
jackson pollock would have been so proud
 Overcome with emulsion..... - MD
A Cus-tomer of mine decided to take over the job and went and bought 8 gallons of exterior paint which he had mixed at the Merchants. He then loaded it into the boot of his nearly new 7 series. He travelled homewards collecting the orfspring from Private edumacation on the way. the Merchant however had failed to put back those little spring clips on the lids after the mixing. Aha I hear you proclaim...........and yes it did all let go under heavy braking. Justice done and an extremely messy Bob Marley. Served him right.....
 Overcome with emulsion..... - Ian (Cape Town)
tinyurl.com/34yjhvx

Even more spectacular.
 Overcome with emulsion..... - bathtub tom
I've just done something similar.

Fitting new rear pads I noticed some rusty bits underneath. I was given some very old Waxoyl a little while ago. I thought it would be a good idea to paint some of it on. I heated some up in a smaller container and crawled under with it and a brush and got to work. I put the container down to change position, but of course the stuff was on my hands by now. Went to pick up the container and being oily, waxy stuff it's damn slippery - I dropped it.

How do you remove waxoyl from a garage floor?
 Overcome with emulsion..... - VxFan
>> How do you remove waxoyl from a garage floor?

Dilute it down with white spirit (which is one of waxoyl's ingredients)
 Overcome with emulsion..... - madf
Take one fire extinguisher and a blowlamp...

Or boiling hot water and a mop
 How to get waxoyl off garage floor - AnotherJohnH
move?
 Overcome with emulsion..... - BiggerBadderDave
"Reversed the tractor out of the shed - straight into a carelessly left tub of white emulsion...."

Not quite as messy, but a few weeks ago I reversed the Lexus, into the garage, where wifey had carelessly left her huge pilates ball...

Pop!
Latest Forum Posts