Non-motoring > Anker Battery Back-up. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 12

Anker Battery Back-up. - R.P.

tinyurl.com/pjxfsyx

Bought one of these to go cvamping over the summer - very useful bit of kit. One charge sufficient to re-charge a phone 3 or 4 times. Works with Android and Apple. Works with the OE charging lead but has some enlcoed adapters. It has been dormant in drawer since I came back a month ago - but I used it last night to carry on charging my iPad as I was reading a book and was too far from a socket with for the standard charger. There wassufficient poke to charge the phone to 89% capacity before going flat. Works with iPhone 5 using OS7 - despite a story in the press that they would only charge from an Apple charger.
Last edited by: R.P. on Wed 2 Oct 13 at 12:53
 Anker Battery Back-up. - VxFan
Clicked on link - got message Your search "anka battery" did not match any products.

tinyurl not working then ;)

Doh.
 Anker Battery Back-up. - Focusless
worked for me
 Anker Battery Back-up. - VxFan
He's since edited it.
 Anker Battery Back-up. - Focusless
That would explain it :)
 Anker Battery Back-up. - charliehill
Hello, can this Anker charger or external battery work on both of my Sumsung phone and Ipad ? I guess there are different specifications may cause problem like charging speed.
 Anker Battery Back-up. - diddy1234
I took a different approach and built my own solar charger into a cheap back pack from tescos.

Works like a charm and puts out 6 watts of electric and no extra battery to charge.
Cost £30 including back pack.

Looking around at professional solar back packs, were in the order of £100 to £200 !
 Anker Battery Back-up. - Zero
>> Hello, can this Anker charger or external battery work on both of my Sumsung phone
>> and Ipad ? I guess there are different specifications may cause problem like charging speed.

Its adviseabe to only charge one device at a time, if you do more than that it will increase the current draw, increase temperature and damage the battery in the Anker.
Agree with Zero. I charged it up recently to charge my phone on the go so to speak when I was on the road. Worked well - charged mintained for over a month. Last used to charge my iPad in the power cuts....halfway through a book !
I've used Anker, it will take a 50% charge to 100% in about an hour.
 Anker Battery Back-up. - RattleandSmoke
Anker are a very good brand, it is my default brand for laptop batteries and chargers as most 'genuine' replacements are fake.

I got WIWOFIT Wireless Car Charger from Amazon for Nexus 5, it's good. someone suggest famous CHOE brand but I got cheaper WIWOFIT , this one is easy, just like navigator,connect with power and let it hold the phone tight, it begins! I have to say this is well designed and not disappoint me.
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IWJ3396
Latest Forum Posts