Non-motoring > Hypothetical question. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Bigtee Replies: 4

Hypothetical question. - Bigtee
Lets say you bought a car from the auctions and driving it home you heard a rattling in the boot you stripped the car ripped up the back seat and found to hand guns in there what would you do?

Would you pick them up and have a go?

Call the police and hide under the bed?

My mate bought a car a few years back we laughed about it today there was a toy gun under the back seat but at first he did think it was real!!
 Hypothetical question. - Ted

I would take the guns and the car to the police.....probably lose the car for a while though.
I had similar experience. I collected a Fiesta on behalf of a customer from a police station where it had been ' forensically examined ' on suspicion of being used in a robbery.
As I drove it back off thec transporter there was a loud bump from the boot.
I opened it with my ' universal Mk2 Fiesta ' key and there was a Stihl saw and two pick-axe handles !
I didn't suppose they belonged to the old dear from whom it had been pinched.
Some examination!
I reported the find to the police and they came and took the stuff away. It was later found to have been stolen from a hire shop in Stoke.

Ted
 Hypothetical question. - Bigtee
This toy gun was back in the day when they did not have the red end on was a cap gun he thought it looked real the soft sod it didn't but god we laughed at him!! ha ha.

I have found many a thing under the back seat when i worked in the garage trade taxis was the best of course with loose change!!
 Hypothetical question. - Hard Cheese

Many years ago I played cricket with a guy who was taken in by the police for having a replica hand gun in his car, the fact that he worked as a private investigator added to the suspicion I think.

Hypothetical question. - Skoda
Someone in our family bought a car privately from a person they kind of knew, but not very well.

When they next seen the seller they commented on how well the car was running and light heartedly mentioned they'd had a tough time cleaning the blood out the boot (it was up the sides, the carpet wasn't soaked in blood but was a bit more than splashed etc.).

Seller went all shufty and said, oh, yeah, ah, yeah i had a nose bleed, then quickly departed.

Suddenly something that seemed so innocent (could be 1001 reasons how blood ends up in the boot, nothing to even say it's human after all) became insanely suspicious.
Latest Forum Posts