Non-motoring > Glad he's not my accountant Miscellaneous
Thread Author: smokie Replies: 4

Glad he's not my accountant - smokie
From www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-25137624

"Mr Saatchi was funding a monthly household credit card bill of £100,000, with his then wife spending £7,000 a month, the jury heard.

"(Accountant) Mr Gajjar told the court he did not tell art dealer Mr Saatchi and TV chef Ms Lawson of his suspicions that their personal assistants were spending thousands of pounds of their money, as he did not want to bother them.

"...Mr Saatchi and Ms Lawson normally didn't have time for what we thought were trivial matters."

Awesome when £100k a month becomes too trivial to think about...
 Glad he's not my accountant - sooty123

>> "...Mr Saatchi and Ms Lawson normally didn't have time for what we thought were trivial
>> matters."
>>
>> Awesome when £100k a month becomes too trivial to think about...
>>
>>

I think he meant the amount the assistants were supposed to have helped themselves to.
 Glad he's not my accountant - smokie
Oh, just the £75k.

That's all right then :-)
 Glad he's not my accountant - Old Navy
I assume that when you are a multi millionaire it is only a bit more than small change. I believe the accountant said something like "We were more concerned with corporate matters at the time", as in "The big money".
 Glad he's not my accountant - Meldrew
Gordon Sumner (Sting) has £6 million taken form a bank account by his admin assistant without missing it. www.independent.co.uk/news/stings-adviser-jailed-for-pounds-6m-theft-from-star-1578141.html
Latest Forum Posts