Non-motoring > Free herbs with every TV repair Miscellaneous
Thread Author: RattleandSmoke Replies: 1

Free herbs with every TV repair - RattleandSmoke
Just walked past a local TV repair place. Place corded off with police tape, lots of police cars outside, electricity north west van, an electrical engineers van, walked past and the place stunk of cannabis.

It seems a local TV repair shop that has been there for at least 30 odd years was also growing some plants. It might not have been the actual shop itself but the flat above it, either the shop itself has been raided.

My only experience with the shop is I asked them to look at my overheating Class A Cambridge audio amp which was getting so hot you could start a fire with it. They kept it for a week and told me they cannot get the schematics so can't touch it. At the same time I think Zero found them online. They just didn't want the job basically.

Free herbs with every TV repair - Armel Coussine
>> They just didn't want the job basically.

Too stoned to be bothered probably Sheikha.

Funny, the connection between electronics and weed. Ever spent time in a recording studio? It isn't just the rock gods who are smoking, all the engineers are as ripped as stoats too.

Of course I quite understand why you keep your own heavy skunk consumption under your hat. You don't want Ted sending his old mates round to see you on the off-chance. Better safe than sorry, quite agree.

Er,

:o}
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Sun 1 Dec 13 at 17:40
Latest Forum Posts