Non-motoring > Welcome to Great *Britain Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dog Replies: 25

Welcome to Great *Britain - Dog
www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/sickening-cctv-shows-man-51-punched-to-ground-robbed-and-kicked-in-the-head-9071410.html

*Broken?
 Welcome to Great *Britain - Mapmaker
Not at all broken.

www.standard.co.uk/news/london/romanian-tourist-63-lost-when-tube-doors-shut-on-him-is-reunited-with-his-family-after-four-days-surviving-alone-on-londons-streets-9071224.html
 Welcome to Great *Britain - MD
I would happily put those animals to sleep and I mean 'I'.
>>I would happily put those animals to sleep and I mean 'I'.

You and me both DM ... here's a plan, vote Kippers at the next general, which will let the lefties in via the back door, and, another 6 years of them so as to finish orf their policy of bringing this country to it's knees, then we might get the right wing government this country so badly needs IMO.
 Welcome to Great *Britain - Armel Coussine
>> let the lefties in via the back door, and, another 6 years of them so as to finish orf their policy of bringing this country to it's knees, then we might get the right wing government this country so badly needs IMO.

Is it your opinion that right-wing government is the solution to violent street crime by toerags? Alas Perro, it really isn't.
 Welcome to Great *Britain - Alanovich
>> Is it your opinion that right-wing government is the solution to violent street crime by
>> toerags? Alas Perro, it really isn't.

Quite. Right-wing Government usually just slaps a uniform on the violent toerags and calls them the Police/Polis/SS/Militia etc.
>>Is it your opinion that right-wing government is the solution to violent street crime by toerags? Alas Perro, it really isn't.

>>Right-wing Government usually just slaps a uniform on the violent toerags and calls them the Police/Polis/SS/Militia etc.

I'm not talking about a far-right gov of course, but a Conservative government, that isn't attenuated by the *Liberals - like they are at the moment.

*And that includes Cameron, who is really a Liberal in Conservative clothing IMO.
>> And that includes Cameron, who is really a Liberal in Conservative clothing IMO.

So you are in agreement with the weirdo Barclay brothers who own my comic Perro. They regard Cameron and indeed the US President as wet verging on pinko...

A propos Perro, did you notice Mr Obama's extremely enlightened remarks on cannabis use reported yesterday? My comic would like to call both him and the Prime Minister depraved liberal druggies, but it doesn't quite dare.

YEE-hah!

:o}
>>did you notice Mr Obama's extremely enlightened remarks on cannabis use reported yesterday?

I musta missed that Sire, does anybuddy call it hashish anymore? that's what I used to enjoy, red Leb. or Moroccan, fairly tame too, compared to a lot of 'stuff' available these days.

Perhaps we could do with a Hookah-smoking caterpillar in number 10.

:+)
 Welcome to Great *Britain - Haywain
"*Broken?"

Sadly, I'm not surprised; it was all predicted by Burgess/Kubrick years ago in "A Clockwork Orange'.

The dumbing of the nation is pandered to by the media, and thus it spirals down and down …………..

All very depressing :-(
 Welcome to Great *Britain - Mapmaker
There were no Victorian footpads who would have murdered for your watch?
"There were no Victorian footpads who would have murdered for your watch?"

So much for 150 years of progress.
 Welcome to Great *Britain - Manatee
>> "*Broken?"
>>
>> Sadly, I'm not surprised; it was all predicted by Burgess/Kubrick years ago in "A Clockwork
>> Orange'.
>>
>> The dumbing of the nation is pandered to by the media, and thus it spirals
>> down and down …………..
>>
>> All very depressing :-(

You might have a point there. The entertainment media and lowlife attitudes feed off each other.

Fix one and you might at least improve the other.

Of course that implies state controlled media. Can't have that and freedom too. How to stop freedom becoming anarchy?

Answers on a postcard.
 Welcome to Great *Britain - zippy
May as well replace the title with Welcome to the World. This sort of thing goes on pretty much everywhere. Always has done, always will do.

Last edited by: zippy on Mon 20 Jan 14 at 13:56
>>Of course that implies state controlled media

Or Zionist agenda.
 Welcome to Great *Britain - R.P.
So why a Zionist agenda ??
 Welcome to Great *Britain - Zero
What a pathetic load of old crap this thread is.
 Welcome to Great *Britain - R.P.
"Welcome to Great Britain...it mostly works"
>> What a pathetic load of old crap this thread is.

Yes. Just crying out for a sturdy load of new crap to redress the balance. Where is Zero when we need him?
 Welcome to Great *Britain - No FM2R
>>What a pathetic load of old crap this thread is.

Absolutely.
>> Absolutely.

Yeah, and you FMR... but it is a bit of a load of old crap like so much one sees although some of us were doing our best.

You get all sorts here, reflective, learned, vehement, earnest, shrewd, PC, right-wing and so on. Sometimes the random mix works, sometimes it doesn't.
Doh! I've just realised……………….. today's 'Blue Monday' - hence the depression!
 Welcome to Great *Britain - zippy
>>What a pathetic load of old crap this thread is.

+1
 Welcome to Great *Britain - Bromptonaut
>> >>What a pathetic load of old crap this thread is.

I'd not necessarily be so blunt but this is thugs behaving in a way that's typical of thugs and bears no relation to rest of society

Only newsworthy 'cos it was caught on CCTV.
Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Mon 20 Jan 14 at 21:01
>>So why a Zionist agenda ??

Because there's a Zion on my box of Frosties
 Welcome to Great *Britain - Lygonos
Welcome to Scotland

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCrIuT-1AiA

(Yeah, I know Albert is from Salford)
Latest Forum Posts