Non-motoring > 7 Day Shop Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Robbie34 Replies: 2

7 Day Shop - Robbie34
I've just had a couple of problems with an order from 7 Day Shop. I've never had a problem before and I'm puzzled about this.

Last week I ordered a lens hood and 72mm UV filter for a new lens that I had bought. The delivery arrived on Thursday, but when I opened the package there was no lens in the container. I contacted 7 Day Shop via e.mail and this morning a package arrived, but again, there was just an empty container for the lens.

I'm puzzled by this, and I'm wondering if this has been filched by someone at Royal Mail. The package was not well sealed. Normally I have to struggle to open a Jiffy bag, but this one opened quite easily.

Any ideas?
 7 Day Shop - Manatee
Not really had any problems with them, and have used them a lot, but not in the last few months.

I've bought the odd really cheap item that was a bit poor, but even cheap stuff is normally OK - like handy wirepods for £1 that I've had a couple of.
 7 Day Shop - Old Navy
I have used 7 Day Shop a few times without problems, including returns and refunds. I would report the empty box to them and ask for a refund. I would also say if they are sure their system is not at fault they should take it up with their delivery service.
Latest Forum Posts