Non-motoring > Surrey murders Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Armel Coussine Replies: 14

Surrey murders - Armel Coussine
There has been a double murder - a mass murder if you count the dogs - involving three people in Surrey dog-breeding circles.

I can't help wondering if Zero knows, or knows by repute, any of those involved. It seems more than possible.

EDIT I've been trying to cancel this and put it in non-motoring, without success. Sorry mods.
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Mon 24 Feb 14 at 19:00
 Surrey murders - R.P.
Friend reckons one of the dogs did it.
 Surrey murders - CGNorwich
Apparently notorious in dog breeding world.

www.haslemereuk.com/dog-owner-denies-running-illegal-puppy-farm/
Doesn't look like anyone who would be a friend of Zero. More likely a bĂȘte noire. But perhaps Surrey is crawling with these people and even a serious dog person won't have heard of them all.
 Surrey murders - Zero
rumour mill says

what an amazing looking property - how's he living there I wonder?

By selling epileptic, evil tempered, nervous GSD's. No one allowed to touch puppies, or see mothers as he sold a lot to security firms. Didn't want them to be at all social so they made better guard dogs. Nasty man.

and

Evil git - should have been shot himself years ago
 Surrey murders - MD
With you on that Z. He looks like an East end Spiv if ever I saw one.

No smoke wivart fire. No what I mean?
 Surrey murders - Manatee
The Daily Mail says

goo.gl/1xOP3F
 Surrey murders - Cliff Pope
>>
>> I can't help wondering if Zero knows, or knows by repute, any of those involved.
>>

It turns out he was "known" to the police, but not to Zero.

It's hard to take anything to do with dog breeders seriously I find, although obviously this is serious because two people have died.
Something to do with "Top breeders recommend it" and "Show dogs in transit". I can only have this picture of pompously-serious top breeders tucking into dog food saying things like "My dog's an Alwhitra dog" or whatever it is they eat.

Plus images of Cruella de Vil in her monstrous car. (motoring relevance)
Last edited by: Cliff Pope on Mon 24 Feb 14 at 21:14
 Surrey murders - Slidingpillar
Show dogs in transit
Always makes me think of nasty yappy dogs and any car with one of those stickers gets cursed to crash. Hasn't worked yet, but one lives in hope.
Last edited by: Slidingpillar on Mon 24 Feb 14 at 22:00
 Surrey murders - Meldrew
I always wonder what one's reaction is meant to be? It is as much use/interest as the badge saying car is a Zetec or CLS or whatever!
 Surrey murders - Alanovich
You are supposed to be impressed and/or jealous. As with all such self regarding junk. Baby on Board, Mum-to-be on Board, Grandad's Taxi, all that crap.

These aren't just any dogs. These are Marks and Spencers dogs. Special.
 Surrey murders - Cliff Pope
>> You are supposed to be impressed and/or jealous. As with all such self regarding junk.
>> Baby on Board, Mum-to-be on Board, Grandad's Taxi, all that crap.
>>

I'd like "Rottweilers follow this van" or "Poisonous snakes on board. Ring Emergency Number"
 Surrey murders - Duncan
>> >> You are supposed to be impressed and/or jealous. As with all such self regarding
>> junk.
>> >> Baby on Board, Mum-to-be on Board, Grandad's Taxi, all that crap.
>> >>
>>
>>
>> I'd like "Rottweilers follow this van" or "Poisonous snakes on board. Ring Emergency Number"
>>

Piers Morgan could have the last one of those messages - "Poisonous snake on board".

Ugh! What a reptile!
 Surrey murders - Meldrew
There is another confusing one which depends on the punctuation!

POLICE FOLLOW THIS VAN

AND

POLICE - FOLLOW THIS VAN

>> "known" to the police, but not to Zero.

By repute, the moment he put his ear to the grapevine...

Those places must smell terrible.
Latest Forum Posts