Non-motoring > Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Robin O'Reliant Replies: 19

Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - Robin O'Reliant
Her 17 GCSEs didn't do this airhead any good -

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2577055/Stupid-Ive-got-17-GCSEs-says-girl-thought-Barraco-Barner-President-An-audience-beauty-salon-receptionist-story-speaks-volumes-modern-Britain.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
 Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - Crankcase
Poor girl. Easy mistake to make. I spent ten years of my life thinking the capital of Venezuela was Fray Bentos.

Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - Haywain
"I spent ten years of my life thinking the capital of Venezuela was Fray Bentos."

Idiot! Everybody knows that Fray Bentos is the capital of Argentina. And Venezuela is a South African musical(?) instrument.
 Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - Cliff Pope
"Gemma now wants to learn about Ukraine and plans to watch the news"

Good, then she can become David Cameron's special adviser on Eastern Europe. He clearly needs some more in-depth appreciation of the region, and general history.

PS
Chad Varah was a Central American revolutionary, raised in central Africa. Where Monopoly comes from.
 Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - Ted

I always thought that Sandy Gaul, the newsreader was French president De Gaulle's brother Sam.

HO
 Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - Roger.
>> "Gemma now wants to learn about Ukraine and plans to watch the news"
>>
>> Good, then she can become David Cameron's special adviser on Eastern Europe. He clearly needs
>> some more in-depth appreciation of the region, and general history.
>>
>>
>> PS
>> Chad Varah was a Central American revolutionary, raised in central Africa. Where Monopoly comes from.
>>
>

..and he had a toy manufacturing company too...... :-)
 Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - Bromptonaut
>> "Gemma now wants to learn about Ukraine and plans to watch the news"

And therein lies the problem. If she read the news instead of watching it she'd have seen Obama's name often enough to be able to spell it.
 Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - Cliff Pope
I've just watched the last ever episode of Out-numbered, with the Australian stepdaughter.
You couldn't invent characters like her.
 Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - Armel Coussine

“Most graduates end up with worthless degrees in Sociology & Watching TV or Astrology & Lesbianism Studies. Admittedly those are jokey examples which don’t really exist, but you get the idea."

From the always entertaining, and fundamentally serious, Daily Mash website.

But that particular bit of satire is worryingly close to the mark. Last night I saw an American woman on the box who was captioned as 'Professor of Sexualized Violence' at some institution of higher learning, I forget which. No doubt it is a new discipline, and all universities will soon have to have departments of it.

Sounds fun in a ghastly sort of way... I don't know whether to be pleased or sad that I now know everything worth knowing and don't need any more tertiary education.
 Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - Kevin
>But that particular bit of satire is worryingly close to the mark.

A couple of years ago I was toying with the idea of buying an Ultima in kit form and approaching the local college to see if they would help me build it. The idea being that it would be good experience for the students and I get it built quicker and use their facilities.

I checked the course guide and there were only three automotive courses available. One evening class of three or four 2-hour sessions to teach folks where to find the dipstick and two evening classes for mechanic apprentices that appeared to be theory only.

In contrast there were about twenty "Beautician" courses including one entitled "Vocational Qualification in Intimate Female Waxing".

I had a good giggle at first but it was actually quite a good course ;-)
 Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - Zero

>> I had a good giggle at first but it was actually quite a good course
>> ;-)

I'll pop round for a Back Sack and Crack then, at your earliest convenience.
 Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - bathtub tom
>>I'll pop round for a Back Sack and Crack then, at your earliest convenience.

Careful what you ask for Zeddo, you've upset enough folk here for a queue to form.

;>)
>> >>I'll pop round for a Back Sack and Crack then, at your earliest convenience.
>>
>> Careful what you ask for Zeddo, you've upset enough folk here for a queue to
>> form.

I wouldn't trust folk here to sit the right way round on a toilet seat
>> I wouldn't trust folk here to sit the right way round on a toilet seat

Ah! Interesting that you should say that... er... oh never mind.
Since we're verging on the disgusting here, going through 'old downloads' on my computer earlier I came across something called 'How real men drink beer' which I don't remember ever seeing before and which was so disgusting, to an old-fashioned person like me, that I dumped it in the trash.

Where could it have come from? A mystery.

There's some other quite reprehensible stuff that's well worth keeping though. And a brilliant thing with a deer running at and tumbling roughly head over heels a boxer dog. That's called 'B*tch of the week'.

Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - No FM2R
>> Careful what you ask for Zeddo, you've upset enough folk here for a queue to
>> form.

He'd have to do a darn sight more than upset me to get me around that part of his anatomy.
>> >> Careful what you ask for Zeddo, you've upset enough folk here for a queue
>> to
>> >> form.
>>
>> He'd have to do a darn sight more than upset me to get me around
>> that part of his anatomy.

What do I have to do?
 Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - No FM2R
>>What do I have to do?

I cannot imagine, but it would be a lot.
 Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - BiggerBadderDave
"Lesbianism Studies"

I enrolled on that course on the Open University in 1990. Hoping to graduate and gain a GSh (Golden Shower in honours) in about 2040.

Now don't disturb me, I'm revising.
 Ejukasion, Ejukasion, Ejukasion - MD
Fireman Sam eh!
Latest Forum Posts