Non-motoring > Anyone else having problems with switching fora? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Mike H Replies: 4

Anyone else having problems with switching fora? - Mike H
Over the last couple of weeks, I have had quite a few occasions when, dropping down the list of fora on Car4play, if I select a different one to the one I'm currently viewing, it stays where it is and doesn't change, although it leaves the name of the one I'm trying to switch to in the box. It usually clears itself after a page refresh, or two, but it's only just started happening.

Also, occasionally, when I try to go elsewhere on the site, perhaps to a specific post, I get a message saying that the site can't be found and invites me to google for it. A refresh or two clears this as well. This has been going on longer than the switch between fora.

Just wondered if anyone else was experiencing the same things. And it only happens on Car4play, no other sites.

Using Google Chrome, Windows 7. Haven't tried on other browsers, as it seems so site-specific.
 Anyone else having problems with switching fora? - Fullchat
Yep.

www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?t=15568&m=350163&v=e

Thats exactly what was what was happening when realised there was an issue. Never completely resolved as it is a standby machine which is what it has been doing since November.
 Anyone else having problems with switching fora? - Crankcase
That switchy thing fails for me if I have JavaScript blocked or disabled.
 Anyone else having problems with switching fora? - Mike H
Doesn't explain why it's only Car4play which is affected!
 Anyone else having problems with switching fora? - Stuu
Not had any problems here but I had a Shockwave update in the last few days and it is proving a bit iffy on some other sites.
Latest Forum Posts