Non-motoring > Tool Chest. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 7

Tool Chest. - R.P.
www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_206443_langId_-1_categoryId_255214#tab3

Anyone bought anything from this range ? Any good or worth spending a bit more ?
 Tool Chest. - Old Navy
I use this type of box for my car tools. Easy to store in the garage with a small footprint and easy to shift if you want to work outside on a sunny day.

tinyurl.com/p3pfgy7
Last edited by: Uncle Albert on Sat 29 Mar 14 at 14:49
 Tool Chest. - Slidingpillar
No idea where I bought it from, but I have a slightly smaller and I'm pretty sure much cheaper chest with the tools for modern and reasonably modern cars. And shedloads of stuff for vintage cars that occupy a tool box, a tool roll, hand on the wall of my shed and a metal cupboard.

Stuff expands to over fill the available space though!
 Tool Chest. - Zero
My son has that very same does the job, tho the lid bends a bit when you stand on it.
 Tool Chest. - Old Navy
>> My son has that very same does the job, tho the lid bends a bit
>> when you stand on it.
>>

As it has wheels I had not thought of standing on it, but I do have a step ladder. :-)
 Tool Chest. - Runfer D'Hills
>> tho the lid bends a bit when you stand on it.

I guess that depends on the weight of the individual doing the standing.

Just saying...

;-)
 Tool Chest. - Ted

I have one like the Halfords offering. It looks pretty much the same make although my top box has one fewer drawer and the wheeled cabinet has an ' up and over ' door at the bottom below 3 drawers.

I'll look tomorrow who made it, it has roller bearing drawers and was just under a hundred quid for the lot off EBay...brand new and boxed. It does it's job just as well as a Snap On one.
 Tool Chest. - R.P.
Collected it yesterday .....seems of a better build than the Clarke one it supplements. Ball bearinged drawers...(ohh er) work very well. It's taken its place well in the garage - must get more organised.
Latest Forum Posts