Non-motoring > Introduce Yourself Miscellaneous
Thread Author: bathtub tom Replies: 11

Introduce Yourself - bathtub tom
Shows latest post as 4 Apr 14 08:23.

When I have a look in there the latest is 27 Jan 14 17:18

Have I missed something juicy the mods removed?
 Introduce Yourself - Pat
I noticed that too....but there was an odd post on here at 3am which didn't appear to be spam or have a link in it either.

Pat
 Introduce Yourself - No FM2R
Since its showing that date, then I guess the post is hidden, not deleted.
 Introduce Yourself - Robin O'Reliant
I seem to remember someone posting a mechanical query in "Introduce yourself" which was then moved to technical.
 Introduce Yourself - smokie
There's a hidden thread there with an update in from earlier. I presume it wasn't previously hidden but it is now. Nothing whatsoever with any introductions, either the thread or the latest post.
 Introduce Yourself - VxFan
We had another kitchen spammer this morning. I hid and moved his post there along with all the other kitchen spam posts we've had of late in case we need to refer back to them in the future.
 Introduce Yourself - Crankcase
Probably my fault for starting that thread about the k word. I wonder how Rattle's is getting on.

I'd update mine with some exciting news abut pricing but the wrath of the forum would be too great to bear, and anyway, it's not as interesting as I made it out at the start of this sentence.

Introduce Yourself - Gopher
>>it's not as interesting as I made it out at the start of this sentence.<<

It must more interesting than discussing wiper blades.
 Introduce Yourself - Crankcase
>> It must more interesting than discussing wiper blades.

Oh come come.

"Anderson patented her invention of the mechanical windshield wiper in 1905, and it became standard equipment by 1913."

"Windshield wipers are among most reliable automotive devices—the design life of a wiper system is 1.5 million wipes."

"Hawaiian dentist Dr. Ormand Wall invented the automatic wiper by placing an electric motor in the top center of the windshield so the wiper arced down over the hood of the car in a semi-circular or rainbow shape. "

Something for everyone at

www.madehow.com/Volume-7/Windshield-Wiper.html

Last edited by: Crankcase on Fri 4 Apr 14 at 14:40
 Introduce Yourself - Gopher
Putting it like that I might agree, ..possibly, but the buying?
 Introduce Yourself - VxFan
I *think* I've rectified this now. Although all the kitchen spam posts are all in one hidden thread, I forgot to hide the 2 from Friday when I moved them over, hence why the time/date stamp was showing that there were recent posts in the Introduce yourself section.
 Introduce Yourself - Cliff Pope
It's the Invisible Man introducing himself.
Just his footprints are visible in the snow, but they are melting.
Latest Forum Posts