Non-motoring > Animal cruelty Miscellaneous
Thread Author: swiss tony Replies: 11

Animal cruelty - swiss tony
I have just been shown the film of animal cruelty.
The owner of the cat must be found, and banned from ever owning a pet again.

youtu.be/hBO0VsYFsgw
 Animal cruelty - Manatee
That's not cruel is it?
 Animal cruelty - swiss tony
>> That's not cruel is it?
>>
I should think the cat would have thought it was...
 Animal cruelty - Dog
Wifey thinks it's cruel, I don't, I could show you what animal cruelty really is :(
 Animal cruelty - Manatee
>> >> That's not cruel is it?
>> >>
>> I should think the cat would have thought it was...

If it was human, maybe.

I'm not lecturing because I don't go in for pets (once had a cat, and the kids had a Siberian hamster and some stick insects), but one thing that always seems very incongruous to me is how people anthropomorphise so readily.

If the cat didn't like it, it would clear off I should think, and if it was really hungry it would be trying harder. But maybe I'm doing it now...

Nothing would surprise me though. I can imagine the day when teasing a kitten with a piece of string will get you banned from keeping animals.
 Animal cruelty - Slidingpillar
The cat is wearing a "go along with the mad human as he/she opens tins of cat-food" and slightly bored look too.

Cats I've known would give the idea up very quickly and go around to the front of the machine and get the food that way - assuming the human leaves it there.

Not big on teasing animals - they don't understand.
Last edited by: Slidingpillar on Sun 20 Apr 14 at 14:15
 Animal cruelty - Manatee
The cat in film film is probably a treasured pet, and the owner will have given it a tin of pilchards by way of apology. The cat will have no idea or even stop to wonder, it will just eat the pilchards.

Microwaving the cat on the other hand would be cruel.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26563326
 Animal cruelty - Pat
>>Not big on teasing animals <<

That says it all for me.

Pat
 Animal cruelty - Cliff Pope
It's a fat lazy stupid cat probably with fat lazy stupid owners. They deserve each other.

A cat with an ounce of life in it would have been trying to snatch the food before the bowl was even down.
 Animal cruelty - R.P.
I tease my dogs...sorry !
 Animal cruelty - Runfer D'Hills
...and make them go about in a yellow Ka. Poor sods.
 Animal cruelty - R.P.
Hahaahhaaha !!
Latest Forum Posts