Non-motoring > Mods Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Westpig Replies: 23

Mods - Westpig
I've just asked a Mod for an e-mail address...and it's reminded me, we haven't had a 'thank the mods' post for a while.

Done in their own time and sometimes a thankless task getting the balance right...and all for our benefit.

So 'thank you'.

Let's see if any of you can stoke some controversy with this one..;-)
 Mods - Pat
>>Let's see if any of you can stoke some controversy with this one..;-) <<

Certainly not from me!

I think they do an excellent job and will never be seen to make the correct decision for everyone.

Thanks from me:)

Pat
 Mods - Armel Coussine
I can only agree.

I lost my link to C4P a couple of nights ago and couldn't post, a blessed relief to many no doubt.

The mods with angelic patience have sorted me out and unleashed me on you once again. For that alone they deserve an OBE or Légion d'Honneur. I'll have a word with the palaces.

These things can take some time though.
 Mods - Robin O'Reliant
Oi, what about us Rockers?

We have feelings too you know.
 Mods - Clk Sec
>>I can only agree.

They do sterling work, bless 'em.
 Mods - MD
Yes, a big thanks from me too.
 Mods - Crankcase
Oh I hate when people post just to say "Me too".

Me too.
 Mods - Roger.
I, also. :-)
 Mods - CGNorwich
et moi.
 Mods - NortonES2
Und so weiter.
 Mods - Focusless
ditto
 Mods - Bromptonaut
Agus mise
 Mods - Crankcase
>> Agus mise

Had to look that one up. Thank you.
 Mods - Cliff Pope
Me quoque
 Mods - Bromptonaut
>> >> Agus mise
>>
>> Had to look that one up. Thank you.
>>

Like anything in a Celtic language I suspect the spelling and word order mutate according to usage.
 Mods - Ateca chris
Il second all that's been said.
 Mods - Runfer D'Hills
Aye weel, ah s'pose they're a'richt....

;-)
 Mods - Avant
Greetings from a fellow-mod (HJ) - you do a great job here, much of it unseen.

I enjoy moderating most of the time - it gets me away from the constant television downstairs. We have a couple of troublemakers but the great majority of posters are reasonable people, as on here.
 Mods - John Boy
Anyone who is a moderator gets my admiration. I've done it on a forum (not motoring) and I began to dread anyone clicking the Report button. Often that meant I'd have to read the kind of topic, which, normally, I wouldn't touch with a bargepole. It completely spoilt my enjoyment of the forum.
 Mods - Ambo
Sama-sama
 Mods - FocalPoint
Just realised I didn't chime in with my fourpenn'orth - I'm too busy these days even to keep up an argument with Mark-you-know-who.

Thanks, guys in the back. Like night-soil collection*, it's something I would never do, but someone has to, I suppose.

Chapeau, chaps!

*Not the snappiest way of putting it. I have eschewed the alternative, otherwise there might have been complaints, even with the swear-filter. And that would have meant more work for the mods, work which is a bit like...
 Mods - Haywain
Yes - thanks very much!

A timid and polite request …….. can a thread be put into a new vol when it reaches, say, 120 posts? At 451 posts, I've long given up on the 'Chief whip swears at police' thread.
 Mods - VxFan
>> At 451 posts, I've long given up on the 'Chief whip swears at police' thread.

Now split into 5 separate threads.
 Mods - Haywain
"Now split into 5 separate threads."

…………… and more thanks!
Latest Forum Posts