Non-motoring > Time For Jeremy Kyle? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Robin O'Reliant Replies: 21

Time For Jeremy Kyle? - Robin O'Reliant
Would make an interesting program,

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-harry/11315109/Prince-Harry-was-fathered-by-James-Hewitt-new-play-claims.html
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - Zero
of course he is. Its been clear to everyone for ages.

Nothing new for royalty of course.
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - sooty123
Aren't all these claims years old?
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - Robin O'Reliant
>> Aren't all these claims years old?
>>

So's Harry.
He is, yes. What's that got to do with it?
Last edited by: sooty123 on Sun 28 Dec 14 at 19:01
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - Zero
>> He is, yes. What's that got to do with it?

The claims have been around since harry was first spotted in public.
Not sure why it's not news, no-one is ever going to find out for sure and it's not new. Each to their own though.
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - Cliff Pope
>> > since harry was first spotted in public.
>>

Is that some ritual to do with fox-hunting?
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - Ian (Cape Town)
"Tonight, on 'Who do you Think You Are?', there's a few surprises for Prince Harry...">> >> Aren't all these claims years old?
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - Armel Coussine
Why do people think it's all right to engage in public speculation on these aspects when the individuals concerned are still living and can read?

Even if they are well used to cruel, ill-mannered prole behaviour, does no one think they are affected by the endless drip drip drip of this tabloid crap? There are human beings in there somewhere.
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - CGNorwich
Well said AC.
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - zippy
If he is Charles' son then all this speculation must upset Harry as it reminds him of his dead mum.

If he is Hewitt's son, he knows reconciliation with him is almost impossible in the current climate.

I say leave well alone, he is a playboy prince who is doing some good for charities in the UK and Africa and qualifies as a good chap in my book.
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - Bromptonaut
>> I say leave well alone, he is a playboy prince who is doing some good
>> for charities in the UK and Africa and qualifies as a good chap in my
>> book.

Indeed. His role as 'spare heir' has been superseded. He's got choice of working like his paternal Aunt or being a playboy like his elder Uncle. If he keeps up the charity stuff and other good public works then the press and the piranhas should keep off.
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - Roger.
Anyone who can master the fiendishly difficult Apache has my admiration, paternity notwithstanding.
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - Dutchie
Not surprised he's got more hair than his brother.
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - Ambo
More personality, too. In fact, he does seem to be of a different breed to our generally boring royals.
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - No FM2R
>>our generally boring royals

I've met a couple, and they do not come across as boring at all. I was particularly impressed with Prince Andrew.
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - Fullchat
I've also heard alternative viewpoints.
>>I've also heard alternative viewpoints.

About Prince Andrew or about the Royals being boring?
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - smokie
Andrew officially opened a facility which my wife's company (house builders) had financed for the benefit of ex-soldiers (obviously in exchange for planning permission or whatever).

Quite a few of her colleagues met him for not insignificant periods both formally and informally during his visit and the universal view was that he had a fairly offensive line of questioning in the formal bits and wasn't especially friendly during the informal either. Maybe he just got out of bed the wrong side.
In conversations over lunch any questions the Prince asked were knowledgeable, reasonable and appropriate. He listened well also.

Mind you, it is his job I guess.

We were in Barcelona and walking along a street. At one point a local came out of an alleyway pushing a flat trolley with veg (or similar) straight at Prince Andrew's ankle. Prince Andrew jumped over it pretty nimbly, clapped the bloke on the shoulder and said something like "don't worry" and carried on walking and talking.

Perhaps he got bad tempered about it later, but at the time it was all very normal.

I was impressed with both his manner and knowledge. Perhaps it was all contrived, but it worked with me.
 Time For Jeremy Kyle? - Duncan
>> In conversations over lunch any questions the Prince asked were knowledgeable, reasonable and appropriate. He
>> listened well also.
>>
>> Mind you, it is his job I guess.

I think the problem is that he doesn't have a job.
Latest Forum Posts