Non-motoring > Prince Andrew Allegations Denied Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Duncan Replies: 22

Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - Duncan
Prince Andrew has been named in a court case in the USA. Allegations of sexual activity with a minor have been made, the allegations have been denied by Buckingham Palace.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30659629
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - legacylad
I suppose it would have to be the USA.
Maggie Thatcher got rid of most of ours.
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - sooty123
>> I suppose it would have to be the USA.
>> Maggie Thatcher got rid of most of ours.
>>

Got rid of most of our what? Royals, media, sexual offences, court cases?
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - Manatee
Miners.
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - sooty123
Ahhh, gotcha.
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - Zero
Several american women have tried to sue god for sexual abuse. The Yanks are complete nutters.
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - Armel Coussine
>> Several american women have tried to sue god for sexual abuse. The Yanks are complete nutters.

'Allah f****d me, the all-powerful.' (William Burroughs, The Naked Lunch)
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - MD
>> 'Allah f****d me, the all-powerful.' (William Burroughs, The Naked Lunch)
>>
He's done that to lots of innocents.
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - Ian (Cape Town)
And when he was up, he was up.
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - Crankcase
How strange that the Palace hasn't been raided at dawn with a live tv feed from a BBC helicopter.
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - Cliff Pope
He'll probably be extradited to America.
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - Ian (Cape Town)
That could be a stark reality.
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - Roger.
www.breitbart.com/london/2015/01/02/prince-andrew-named-in-underage-sex-slave-case/

It does appear on the surface, that Mr Epstein, the accused party is, shall we say, not a paragon of virtue.
If true, the G.O.D. of Y. is a silly man for associating with him.
Last edited by: Roger. on Sat 3 Jan 15 at 10:33
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - Manatee
>> www.breitbart.com/london/2015/01/02/prince-andrew-named-in-underage-sex-slave-case/
>>
>> It does appear on the surface, that Mr Epstein, the accused party is, shall we
>> say, not a paragon of virtue.
>> If true, the G.O.D. of Y. is a silly man for associating with him.
>>
No if about it. The GODoY resigned from an official position over it years ago.
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - smokie
I see he's now publicly denied it. www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30943010

I suppose she wasn't strictly a minor in UK and maybe the Caribbean Island anyway.

Poor judgement on his part though. Easy to say with hindsight.
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - Robin O'Reliant
>> I see he's now publicly denied it. www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30943010
>>
>>
He would, wouldn't he?
 Prince Andrew Allegations Denied - Cliff Pope
Why did he choose to make his statement at a World Economic Summit, and why did the organisers permit him to gatecrash the event to do so?
Or perhaps they have fun sessions in the afternoon to lighten the mood, and people who want to stand up and deny things or perform party tricks are free to come and do what they like.
 Skeletons in the closet which just won't go away - smokie
www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-49518672/prince-andrew-and-jeffrey-epstein-what-we-know-and-what-we-don-t

All a bit whiffy I reckon. Based on the little we know, it appears to me that there may well have been good grounds for his nickname Randy Andy.
 Skeletons in the closet which just won't go away - Falkirk Bairn
In 2010 a member of the Royal family associates with man with a criminal record for serious sex crimes in 2008.

Poor judgement?

Surely somebody in Buckingham Palace should have "highlighted the issue" but then again he may have chosen not to heed the advice as it would curtail "his social life" which seems to centre on "female company"
 Skeletons in the closet which just won't go away - Duncan
There was a piece on BBC Radio 4's Today programme yesterday (Friday) by A N Wilson. I didn't catch all of it, he was talking about the work that Queen Victoria did to make the Royal family popular and wanted again. She told all her relations and descendants that with power, and privilege and money comes a responsibility to conduct oneself in a certain way. I think some of today's royals may be losing sight of that.
 Skeletons in the closet which just won't go away - Duncan
You may find the A N Wilson piece in here

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0007yll
Last edited by: Duncan on Sat 31 Aug 19 at 08:52
 Skeletons in the closet which just won't go away - Manatee
>> You may find the A N Wilson piece in here
>>
>> www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0007yll
>>

About 2h 22m in.
 Skeletons in the closet which just won't go away - Lemma
For a period of more than ten years Epstein and the DoY attended the same society events. Epstein visited Windsor and Sandringham, for a pheasant shoot apparently. The DoY visited Epstein’s home and flew in his private plane on a number of occasions and continued to associate with him after he was released from prison, thus losing his “job”.

How can anybody have respect for the DoY and indeed his assertions of innocence and naivety with regard to his friend’s activities must at least be questionable.
Latest Forum Posts