Thread Author: henry k Replies: 11

Lifesaving equipment stolen from ambulances - henry k
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-30661489

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-30658164
Defibrillator etc stolen.
What value has that down the pub?

There are some some ******* out there.

Lifesaving equipment stolen from ambulances - Stuartli
There certainly are some toe rags out there.

Only a few days ago that our local lifeboat station had two brand new quad bikes stolen.
I can understand, to some extent, things being stolen that are portable and attractive like sat navs, laptops, phones etc
The the quad bikes must be distinctive and could be exported or be used on a farm and kept out of sight but how do you turn a defibrillator into cash ?
 Lifesaving equipment stolen from ambulances - zippy
Scum, pure and simple.

I believe in karma.

They will get run over by a quad bike and have a heart attack. Someone one will have stolen the defibrillator needed to save them!
 Lifesaving equipment stolen from ambulances - MD
With a bit of luck.
 Lifesaving equipment stolen from ambulances - Stuartli
>>They will get run over by a quad bike and have a heart attack. Someone one will have stolen the defibrillator needed to save them!>>

If only....:-)
 Lifesaving equipment stolen from ambulances - CGNorwich
You sell it on ebay of course.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Electrode-Padz-Rescue-Cpr-Life-Saver-Cardiac-Semi-Automatic-AED-Defibrillator-/171578481417?pt=UK_BOI_Medical_Lab_Equipment_Medical_Equipment_Instruments_ET&hash=item27f2dfdb09
 Lifesaving equipment stolen from ambulances - Cockle
It must be a sign of either getting older or more resigned to the decay of society, or a combination of both, but nothing much surprises me any more, I'm sad to say.

The stories I see virtually every day about workmen's tools being stolen from their vans, or even their vans being stolen and even tools now being stolen on sites, sadden me.
My son was recently working on a site in North London that was secure in that there was security on all gates and they had to swipe in through turnstiles, one of his mates had THREE impact drivers stolen in the month they were onsite. One culprit was apprehended and is being prosecuted but the thefts must have been by other workers onsite.
When I was first around sites to steal another man's tools was worse than breaking all Ten Commandments in one go, I've seen some get a good beating for it. To steal a man's tools and prevent him from earning a living is a heinous crime; even the Bailiffs exercising a distraint order can't take the tools of a man's trade.

Our society is going to struggle to reach much lower depths, but I'm sure it will.....
 Lifesaving equipment stolen from ambulances - Bromptonaut
We've lost phones and computer screens from CAB interview rooms.
 Lifesaving equipment stolen from ambulances - Zero
>> We've lost phones and computer screens from CAB interview rooms.

They should try paying the staff
>>When I was first around sites to steal another man's tools was worse than breaking all Ten Commandments in one go,
>>
It was the first thing I was taught when I started in my first workshop job and started to buy tools of my trade.
Elf n safety came later!
 Lifesaving equipment stolen from ambulances - Armel Coussine
>> to steal another man's tools was worse than breaking all Ten Commandments

Even using them correctly on site without permission could earn you a very stern scolding.
Latest Forum Posts