Non-motoring > My money says....... Miscellaneous
Thread Author: MD Replies: 10

My money says....... - MD
.....he'll top himself.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-31602670

Any other offers?
 My money says....... - Roger.
This was a truly horrible attack.
The perpetrator, while in the nick, will have a hard time even if kept segregated.
I think he should do his full time, but I don't see any other particular outcome.
Last edited by: Roger. on Tue 24 Feb 15 at 14:01
 My money says....... - MD
He'll be reviled. Tyne and Wear. I don't fancy his chances, but hey, ya live by the sword......I despise people like him.
 My money says....... - Westpig
>>I despise people like him.
>>

Ditto
 My money says....... - Zero
He's a nasty scroat, no doubt about it. Prison is full of nasty scroats tyne and wear or no, not much will happen to him.

Nor will he change when he comes out. Scroats never do.
 My money says....... - CGNorwich
What's Tyne and Wear got do with it?
 My money says....... - Old Navy
He will be near the bottom of the inmate hierarchy, just above child molesters, he will not have an easy time inside. Inmates have children, and elderly and disabled family.
Last edited by: Old Navy on Tue 24 Feb 15 at 20:06
 My money says....... - CGNorwich
Yes but what has Tyne and Wear got to do with it?
 My money says....... - Old Navy
>> Yes but what has Tyne and Wear got to do with it?
>>

It is South of here, my friends there have a strange but pleasant accent and a few odd expressions, but otherwise are really quite civilised. :)
Last edited by: Old Navy on Tue 24 Feb 15 at 20:20
 My money says....... - legacylad
I have just returned very fond memories of that part of the world. Two school chums read medicine at Newcastle Uni and we would visit them, spending all Saturday afternoon boozing in the Cooperage on the Quayside. After one memorable session we joined a queue and ended up in a cinema watching Star Wars. Amazing special effects after a skinful. A few years later another pal began working for Nissan at Washington, so Friday nights were spent either on a moored disco boat or drinking in the Chain Locker pub in South Shields. Saturdays were spent walking in the Cheviots and later chatting up posh birds in a pub called The Diamond, close to where he lived in Ponteland. Blimey, I had forgotten those times until now!

My money says....... - Armel Coussine
>> Blimey,

Blimey? Ha way hinny... is yon lad a Mortian or what?
Latest Forum Posts