Non-motoring > Strapadictomy Miscellaneous
Thread Author: smokie Replies: 10

Strapadictomy - smokie
www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-31876219
Last edited by: smokie on Fri 13 Mar 15 at 20:01
 Strapadictomy - Dog
Good grief! - someone else's dick. What on earth is this world coming too?

:-(
 Strapadictomy - Dave_
"but the penis was later rejected."

I know that feeling :(
 Strapadictomy - Stuartli
All I got when in Stellenbosch was a choice of (admittedly rather splendid) wines when visiting its various wine estates...:-)
 Strapadictomy - rtj70
>> All I got when in Stellenbosch was a choice of (admittedly rather splendid) wines when
>> visiting its various wine estates...:-)
>>

And how is that relevant? Are you the missing dick in the story?
Last edited by: rtj70 on Sat 14 Mar 15 at 00:39
 Strapadictomy - Armel Coussine
Seems to me wonderful that this operation can be done and that the organ can apparently return to full functioning eventually, even if it's someone else's.

After all there needs to be a way of correcting some of the worse mistakes of drunken or stoned idiot witch-doctors performing 'traditional' genital mutilation. Islam isn't the only superstition responsible for this unpleasant practice.

Still, it's nice to think women aren't its only victims. Fairer somehow.
 Strapadictomy - Armel Coussine
>> Seems to me wonderful that this operation can be done and that the organ can apparently return to full functioning eventually, even if it's someone else's.

I didn't remember that this happened in the US years ago to a couple called Bobbitt: she chopped his schlong off in a moment of irritation and threw it away in a field. After it had been reattached, Bobbitt became sexually promiscuous, married a few more times, had children, and hitched up with his first wife Lorena who had done the deed.

Can't help feeling it's a hard way to achieve celebrity.
 Strapadictomy - Runfer D'Hills
While one might reasonably feel that the theory of any port in a storm applied in these matters, it would undoubtedly be quite disappointing if the replacement didn't quite measure up to the original...
 Strapadictomy - Bromptonaut

>> I didn't remember that this happened in the US years ago to a couple called
>> Bobbitt: she chopped his schlong off in a moment of irritation and threw it away
>> in a field.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt
 Strapadictomy - TheManWithNoName
Medical technology is amazing isnt it. In a few years time you'll be able to detach it and fit a replacement you bought from Screwfix (ha, ha, see what I did there?). And when you're old and grey you can pop it in a glass at the side of your bed.
 Strapadictomy - Zero

>> (ha, ha, see what I
>> did there?).

Do Screwfix do new forum gag writers? Lord knows the old one is knackered.
Latest Forum Posts