Non-motoring > Bucket List Started. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Fullchat Replies: 4

Bucket List Started. - Fullchat
Christmas produced two tickets for Status Quo and on Friday night they were handed over at the gig at the Bluebell Hotel, Burton Agnes which is just outside Bridlington. A small scale venue set in a field aside the hotel. Massive stage, screen and all the lights. They put on a good performance. It was a bit parky though. Cracking night! And they were supported by Lindisfarne which was unexpected.

Now I know they may not be everyones cup of tea and they have been on the go, well forever, and their music can be classed as all a bit similar but hey I don't care. For years and years I have been saying to myself I'd like to see them live, especially when Caroline comes on the radio and the volume goes up to max :) - you've just got to haven't you?

So bucket list commenced - tick.

Motorbike tour to Austria in 3 weeks next.
 Bucket List Started. - Armel Coussine
>> Motorbike tour to Austria in 3 weeks next.

Watch out for Mr Putin on his macho trike. And don't be tempted to go anywhere near Waco, Texas unless you've got hold of an official Glock, or perhaps two to be on the safe side...

:o{

Hope you have a good time Fc.
 Bucket List Started. - Dog
>>For years and years I have been saying to myself I'd like to see them live, especially when Caroline comes on the radio and the volume goes up to max :) - you've just got to haven't you?

Quo rote that in carnwall. just saying like :) www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=13175
 Bucket List Started. - Mike Hannon
About 25 years ago I had to interview Status Quo, who were on their 25th anniversary tour, if I remember rightly. I had to borrow a friend's Status Quo annual to bone up on who they were. I was also briefed with a number of potentially highly embarrassing questions, which I didn't use. They seemed a nice couple of blokes. I think one was called Rossi and came from the ice cream family.
 Bucket List Started. - Dog
>>I think one was called Rossi and came from the ice cream family.

Dat's quite correct sir.!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh_cw8_N7G0
Latest Forum Posts