Non-motoring > Could you be a spook? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 10

Could you be a spook? - Zero
www.mi5.gov.uk/careers/investigative-challenge/investigative-challenge-quiz.aspx

Take the test, post your scores.

you have 6 to beat.
 Could you be a spook? - Fursty Ferret
6 here.
 Could you be a spook? - CGNorwich
The Official Secrets Act prevents me from revealing my score.
 Could you be a spook? - Cliff Pope
You will know if you are needed - we will contact you.
We do not recruit the kind of people who go to a scam website trying to sign up as a "spook".
 Could you be a spook? - madf
You already work for us so there is no need for you to try to use this website.

Goodbye comrade.
 Could you be a spook? - sherlock47
6 in total time of 7 minutes - watching Horizon Binge Drinking at the same time.

ps Horizon worth watching!
 Could you be a spook? - WillDeBeest
What was this Horizon about, Sherlock?
};---)
 Could you be a spook? - sherlock47
I thought the words ' Binge Drinking' in the first line might have given you a clue! When I re-read I didn't see the virtual comma that you had obviously inserted, :)

But apparently it does affect the memory, and the eyesight.

Last edited by: sherlock47 on Wed 27 May 15 at 14:07
 Could you be a spook? - Cliff Pope
6. I didn't bother reading the reports, just ticked the answers that looked most interesting, tending towards those with doubt or some suggestion of things not quite as they seem.

Quite tempted by the job offer, but on the whole, no thanks. I'll stick to working for the other side for a bit longer, and consider becoming a double agent when I'm nearer retiring.
To be honest, this lot seem a bit amateurish.
 Could you be a spook? - Zero
>> 6. I didn't bother reading the reports, just ticked the answers that looked most interesting,
>> tending towards those with doubt or some suggestion of things not quite as they seem.

You were supposed to do it from inside a zipped up bag.
 Could you be a spook? - Armel Coussine
Tsk, never mind the test, anyone can be a spook any time, quite often without any volition, they may only twig after the event if then.
Latest Forum Posts