Non-motoring > P&O Special Offer Miscellaneous
Thread Author: sherlock47 Replies: 1

P&O Special Offer - sherlock47
The current special offer of 20% discount and £20 meal (each way) voucher is a fairly good deal. However the 20% offer is a little ambiguous.

When the Help Desk is questioned they are adamant that they do not have 'fixed fares' and the fares are adjusted on a daily/hourly basis depending on bookings. It looks to me that they have actually jacked up the prices by 20% and then given the discount.

Certainly a week ago it looked that fares of £39 (sava) -£59(flexi) were the standard offering for non premium sailings.

The fares are cancellable at no cost so I have gone ahead and booked anyway.

Anybody with similar experience?

I still think of 5 years ago when Norfolk Line were charging £39 return with open return bookings!
 P&O Special Offer - Bromptonaut
I didn't see any offers when I booked my summer hols crossing earlier this week. What I did find though was that prices in Euro were significantly less than in £ sterling - you can select either currency from a drop down on the bookings page.

Got a flexi crossing for roughly same as saver was priced in sterling.

Will be interesting to see how prices and booking offers change now My Ferry Link has gone. Experience during the previous periods of duoploy is not encouraging.
Latest Forum Posts