Non-motoring > Dinosaurs an atheist plot! Car Deals
Thread Author: No FM2R Replies: 25

Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - No FM2R
www.change.org/p/department-of-education-ban-dinosaurs-in-schools?recruiter=328535325&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-reason_msg
 Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - Old Navy
Obviously a cause of interest to you, it takes all sorts.
 Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - CGNorwich
It has convinced me. There was no life before UKIP
Dinosaurs were invented by the EU

Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - Bromptonaut
>> www.change.org/p/department-of-education-ban-dinosaurs-in-schools?recruiter=328535325&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-reason_msg

Serious nutter or irony?
 Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - Armel Coussine

>> Serious nutter or irony?

Finely balanced piece. I can't decide whether it's 'serious' or satirical.
Serious Nutter i think. He has more than 15000 people in his closed Facebook group and a very thorough website.

Their problem appears to be that as there were no dinosaurs in The Garden of Eden it must all be made up.
>> Serious Nutter i think.

Thick as a very thick plank though. There are cleverer Christian zealots than that.
 Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - Focusless
>> Serious nutter or irony?

Irony, shirley:

4. Scientists 'claim' dinosaur bones were made out of fossils (rocks). If dinosaur's bones were made out of rocks, they'd be TOO HEAVY to stand! If YOU had bones made out of rocks, you'd be DEAD!
>> Irony, shirley:

>> 4. Scientists 'claim' dinosaur bones were made out of fossils (rocks). If dinosaur's bones were made out of rocks, they'd be TOO HEAVY to stand! If YOU had bones made out of rocks, you'd be DEAD!

Could be irony FMR. But it could just be staggering naivety. Have you ever tried to converse with a member of a Christian fundamentalist cult?

'Belief' is a very poor substitute for learning or knowledge, as I sometimes had occasion to tell Muslims of my acquaintance. They just stared at me as if they thought I was mad. Christian cult members tended to argue but in a silly annoying way.

Very annoying in fact, since there are Muslim and Christian believers who embrace rational discourse and are good at it.
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Sat 27 Jun 15 at 17:06
I've got a brass bowl full of petrified snail things, bits of seaweed or coral and other things unidentifiable but clearly organic.

Picked them up in the Sahara, camping in a place where there were masses of them lying on the ground.

Never found a dinosaur though, even a small one. I think there are some of those in Sussex.
 Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - Dog
>>Never found a dinosaur though, even a small one. I think there are some of those in Sussex.

There's a relic to be found in West Sussex - drives a Chrysler PT Cruiser, I hear.

:o}
>> relic to be found in West Sussex

Relic? Damn cheek...
>>Relic? Damn cheek...

Oh I dunno: relic [ ˈrelik ] NOUN an object surviving from an earlier time, especially one of historical or sentimental interest.

synonyms: artifact · historical object · ancient object · antiquity · antique.
 Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - Focusless
>> >> Irony, shirley:
>>
>> Could be irony FMR.

I'm flattered :)

>> I'm flattered :)

17.03 on a Saturday? That could go either way.
>> I'm flattered :)

Oh damn. Apologies to Focus and FMR. Duh...

The rest stands though.
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Sat 27 Jun 15 at 23:31
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprolite#/media/File:A_large_coprolite_(fossilized_feces_or_dinosaur_poop)_from_South_Carolina,_USA..jpg

(*_*)
 Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - Cliff Pope
It's an interesting idea that things can't exist before a word for them has been invented.

So Adam and Eve must have known about the Bible otherwise they couldn't have appeared in it?
 Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - Zero
>> It's an interesting idea that things can't exist before a word for them has been
>> invented.
>>
>> So Adam and Eve must have known about the Bible otherwise they couldn't have appeared
>> in it?

Would you adam 'n eve it.
 Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - Manatee
It seems likely that the barely literate Rev Todd is a fiction. Possibly more of a hoax than a satire or parody. Perhaps the perpetrators just wanted to see how many supporters they could suck in.
 Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - Zero
Read some of the "reasons for signing"

Like this one..

I just wanted you to know that even I think you're an idiot.
Jesus Christ, ISRAEL, 4 months ago
Last edited by: Zero on Sun 28 Jun 15 at 08:53
 Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - Mapmaker
Very scary view of a tiny minority of Christians. Much like the tiny minority Muslims who shoot tourists. At least the anti-dinosaur crowd are harmless.
 Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - Alanovich
>> At least the anti-dinosaur crowd are harmless.

Physically, maybe. Mentally? Not so much.

It's all harmful poison in one way or another.
 Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - Cliff Pope
Perhaps the animal liberation front should take up the dinosaurs' cause?

Animals still a right to have their existence acknowledged and respected even after death.
 Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - Mapmaker
>>It's all harmful poison in one way or another.

Religion in general, or the specific incidences mentioned here?
 Dinosaurs an atheist plot! - Alanovich
>> Religion in general

^^^ that one.
Latest Forum Posts