Non-motoring > Jackie Collins Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Armel Coussine Replies: 6

Jackie Collins - Armel Coussine
Really really not my sort of author, I would have thought. But I read something - can't remember what - by this lady once, and it was surprisingly good: vulgar of course and very gringo, but a lively, sprightly read as I remember it.

I doubt if I would plough through it to the end these days.
 Jackie Collins - Dog
>>But I read something - can't remember what - by this lady once, and it was surprisingly good: vulgar of course and very gringo,

The World is Full of Married Men?

Breast cancer :( my sis has recently had a mastectomy and just finished 3 weeks of radio.

My efriend has recently had a lumpectomy and just finished 3 weeks of chemo (she is 53)

Jackie Collins was over in London last week on The One Show [unless it was pre-recorded]
 Jackie Collins - Stuartli
She was also on Steve Wright's afternoon show to promote her new book and was as lively and entertaining as she always proved.

Always thought she was a naturally very sexy lady - far superior to her sister...
She had the brains, Joan had the beauty as Hollywood then weighed it.

A chick with brains better every time if it need sayin...
 Jackie Collins - Robin O'Reliant
>> >>
>> A chick with brains better every time if it need sayin...
>>

I dunno about that. Some of my more memorable encounters were with young ladies who couldn't muster an O level between them.
>> Some of my more memorable encounters were with

When you have lived as long as I have and drunk all too deep of the cup, you have all these memories of different kinds of memorable. However sternly you try to suppress them.

Yeah, some of those memorable young ladies can terrify you even forty years after the event, no kidding. You may think I am boasting but you wouldn't if you'd been there. Shudder, cringe.
 Jackie Collins - Dog
For the long haul i.e. marriage, I'd choose brains over beauty any day.
Latest Forum Posts