Non-motoring > Migrants feeling from fighting, start fighting? Computing Issues
Thread Author: No FM2R Replies: 20

Migrants feeling from fighting, start fighting? - No FM2R
Oh dear Lord, what are these people like?

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34380438
 Migrants feeling from fighting, start fighting? - Bromptonaut
>> Oh dear Lord, what are these people like?
>>
>> www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34380438

Apparently well fed people, presumably with money in their pockets, were on verge of fighting over taxis in Liverpool in small hours of Sunday. Issue there was queue jumping.

Probably similar in case reported only this time desperate people many of whom have lost everything.
 Migrants feeling from fighting, start fighting? - Zero
If they are albanian and pakistani, they have not fled fighting, are not refugees but illegal immigrants who are now committing offences and therefore sent back to country of origin.
Last edited by: Zero on Mon 28 Sep 15 at 17:31
>> If they are albanian and pakistani, they have not fled fighting, are not refugees but
>> illegal immigrants who are now committing offences and therefore sent back to country of origin.

Fighting in the full blow n civil war sense it's going on in Syria or Iraq (or Sudan for that matter) possibly. There is though plenty of conflict in Pakistan including Taliban activity. Does the name Malala Yousafazai ring any bells with you?

Albania doesn't feature in western news that much but I don't have the impression of a prosperous and united state post Hoxa.
 Migrants feeling from fighting, start fighting? - Zero
>> There is though plenty of conflict in Pakistan
>> including Taliban activity. Does the name Malala Yousafazai ring any bells with you?

So EVERYONE from Pakistan can just come over and claim asylum?

>> Albania doesn't feature in western news that much but I don't have the impression of
>> a prosperous and united state post Hoxa.

Prosperity, or lack of it, is NOT a qualification for asylum.

And neither gives the claimants rights to start breaking the law or demanding special treatment before they are even processed.
Last edited by: Zero on Mon 28 Sep 15 at 18:22
 Migrants feeling from fighting, start fighting? - Armel Coussine
>> post Hoxa.

Always had a soft spot for Enver Hoxha, an ideologue who carried Stalinist brutality to extremes. Reputed to have purged the Central Committee by pulling out a pistol and drilling two or three of them across the cabinet table.

You don't argue with a cat like that. Not for long anyway.
>> So EVERYONE from Pakistan can just come over and claim asylum?

Of course not but those needing to flee areas where this is conflict MAY be refugees or entitled to political asylum

>> Prosperity, or lack of it, is NOT a qualification for asylum.

I didn't say it was. Just making point that Albania has not settled down in same way as other ex communist countries and that it cannot be assumed safe.
Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Mon 28 Sep 15 at 18:43
 Migrants feeling from fighting, start fighting? - Westpig
Not enough room here for economic migrants or those who find their current country 'difficult' as opposed to lethal....

... and in particular, no room for those who fight because the people next door don't comply with their way of seeing things.
 Migrants feeling from fighting, start fighting? - MD
Sorry can't comment. Must not have a view, well not here anyway. I'm just in the silent majority.
 Migrants feeling from fighting, start fighting? - No FM2R
I cannot, not for one moment, imagine why we would take an economic migrant who is breaking the law and fighting in the middle of his approval process.

Flat no. Sod off back home.

Even someone needful of asylum should be looked at twice since there is something dubious with their priorities if this is their behaviour.

Why should we take anyone who is not law abiding, never mind rioters?

Last edited by: No FM2R on Mon 28 Sep 15 at 21:35
 Migrants feeling from fighting, start fighting? - legacylad
IMHO anyone coming to live here, regardless of colour, creed, asylum seeker whatever should be booted out at their expense if they get a conviction for owt. Within 10 years. And their family. Even for stealing a pack of cigs from the local coop. Stuff em. We have enough home grow scumbags
 A somewhat alternative view of the migrant crisis. - Roger.
OK.
This IS inflammatory and will undoubtedly draw strong criticism of both the author for recording it and me for posting it.
The usual epithets from the usual people will surface here, of that I have no doubt.
I have a reasonably thick skin :-)
So - it's your choice to view it or not.

www.patcondell.net/the-invasion-of-europe/
 A somewhat alternative view of the migrant crisis. - sooty123
Are you trying to convince someone, yourself or no one when you put links up?
 A somewhat alternative view of the migrant crisis. - Roger.
As many as will bother to look!
 A somewhat alternative view of the migrant crisis. - sooty123
And have you ever been successful in convincing anyone?
 A somewhat alternative view of the migrant crisis. - No FM2R
Didn't you post another mindless anti-foreign rant by this tit a year or two ago?

Obviously I know that his hate & fear ring a bell for you, but surely you don't like or respect the guy? Aren't you a bit embarrassed to even be associated with him?

I was just thinking how awful it would be live next door to the guy, and then realised how much worse it would be to actually *be* him.
 A somewhat alternative view of the migrant crisis. - Armel Coussine
Condell is a boring man with no imagination. He's completely ordinary, so finds a ready echo in the very large numbers of humourless clacking 'realists' in our population who resemble him.

Doesn't make me proud to be British.
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Sat 3 Oct 15 at 17:30
 A somewhat alternative view of the migrant crisis. - Westpig
>> so finds a ready
>> echo in the very large numbers of humourless clacking 'realists' in our population who resemble
>> him.

Ah, Pat Condell again.

Trouble is, what he posts resonates with many... me included.

My main problem with him is I can't work out if he's a total right wing nut, the full unpleasant hater... or he's more like me, a bit 'say it as it is' and 'p'd off at all the hand wringing and hypocrisy and keep your head down and don't point out the emperor has no clothes on syndrome.

I'd be annoyed if a hater played me... yet am not willing to be put off by the 'knock you back because they disagree with you' brigade. Jury's out on that one.

The reason why I agree with a lot of what he posts is the unwillingness of many in our society to address some of the obvious concerns some/many of us have.. and that irritates and has me think it's not right...e.g. why are some followers of two religions allowed to mistreat animals when they want to kill them, just because their sky-fairy story says so...when A, the rest of us would not be allowed to and B, we should show more compassion to other creatures... another e.g. is the rights of women, I wholeheartedly fail to see why near 50% of the population is considered a second class citizen by some followers of one religion... and yet no one is prepared to debate it, yet alone stamp on it.

When you bung in what's happening with ISIS and similar and the aims of the extremists within that religion...then Pat Condell has a point.... whether or not he is also subliminally trying it on.

As ever though, the vast number of normal decent folk get a bad press because of the awful amongst them... and as No FM2R said before 'people are people'.
 A somewhat alternative view of the migrant crisis. - Haywain
Well done to WP for coming back with a comment! I thought that by cleverly declaring 'realism' as the new 'r' word, AC had ended all discussion ......... about anything ......... forever!
 A somewhat alternative view of the migrant crisis. - Armel Coussine
>> I thought that by cleverly declaring 'realism' as the new 'r' word, AC had ended all discussion ......... about anything ......... forever!

Ah shaddap Haywain, you ought to know by now that's the last thing I want to do.

Westpig agrees with me that a lot of people think like Condell because he's totally normal. What could anyone see wrong with that?

Can't stand the cat myself, but then I'm not normal.
 A somewhat alternative view of the migrant crisis. - Haywain
"Can't stand the cat myself,"

Yeah - but that doesn't mean that he isn't telling it how it is.

I can't stand Cliff Richard, but it doesn't mean that he can't sing!

Latest Forum Posts