Non-motoring > Thank you Miscellaneous
Thread Author: PeterS Replies: 13

Thank you - PeterS
As a tribute to admiral thread drift, even for C4P, this is is a brief note to thank Mark who, in a thread started some years ago on the merits or otherwise of the A4 Cabriolet (of which I am a fan), offered un-asked for but much appreciated support and guidance to us while we are in Brazil this week if needed. I've never met him, or spoken to him, and he probably doesn't want, or indeed need, my thanks. But the offer is much appreciated.

So thanks! And here's to the power of the Internet. And to human nature. :)

Peter.
 Thank you - No FM2R
More than welcome, please try not to destroy my reputation as a git round here.
 Thank you - WillDeBeest
Does that apply to me as well? (But most of them think I'm a git too, so maybe it doesn't matter.)
 Thank you - PhilW
" please try not to destroy my reputation as a git round here."

I remember No FM2R (or RBLS or something as he was then) as a sympathetic, understanding, mediating and thoroughly nice chap from a few years ago, when, on that other site, I upset HJ and he banned me for I making a silly joke.
As far as I am concerned, you would have to go a long way to find a more pleasant person who would never speak ill of anyone and would always go out of his way to help those with problems.
Hope that's done the "please try not to destroy my reputation as a git round here" thing.
P
 Thank you - PhilW
Think I might have forgotten a few smileys there. Please insert where appropriate!! ;-)
 Thank you - No FM2R
Cheers Phil. I think.
 Thank you - Zero
All this talk about management consultancy is a cover story -He's actually a Drugs Lord, and is trying to recruit new mules.

Last edited by: Zero on Fri 4 Dec 15 at 07:56
 Thank you - WillDeBeest
That might explain the substances he had me bring into Chile for him.

Hee-haw!
 Thank you - Cliff Pope
If members are going to bandy around the real or alternative names of some of the posters here, could we perhaps have a glossary that all can consult in order to identify who is being talked about?

There have been threads before about the forum appearing unfriendly to newcomers. Nothing is more unfriendly to a newcomer to any club than finding that there is an inner group who all use private names.

I don't really care who Mark is, but some people might. :)
 Thank you - Ambo
I don't know who he is but that he is extremely helpful as befits a Chileno, if only an honorary one.
 Thank you - Pat
I'm quite happy to be called by either my forum name or my real name...both are better than some of the things I've been called;)

Pat
 Thank you - Clk Sec
>> I'm quite happy to be called by either my forum name or my real name

I'm proper confused now...
 Thank you - TheManWithNoName
You and me both. I don't even know me own name for gawdsake!
 Thank you - tyrednemotional
>> All this talk about management consultancy is a cover story

...he seems quite accomplished at (management) insultancy to me.

;-)
Latest Forum Posts