Non-motoring > TV Times Auctions
Thread Author: No FM2R Replies: 15

TV Times - No FM2R
Sorry, I'm struggling here a bit.

I have limited access to iPlayer, but I'm struggling to work out what I want to know.

could one of you UK based people please check the following;

- When is the Doctor Who Christmas special? Time & Date
- I think there is a Sherlock Special, I thought it was today but it seems not. Any clues?
- When is Match of the Day on, showing which games, over the Christmas period?

My children, and I , thank you.
 TV Times - Bromptonaut
Dr Who was 17:15 to 18:15 (GMT) today.
 TV Times - No FM2R
Thanks, and Happy Christmas to you & yours Simon.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Fri 25 Dec 15 at 19:11
 TV Times - Bromptonaut
Tried to edit:

Match of the Day 22:30 tomorrow. Not sure if matches covered are known - presumably partly based on outcomes and level of drama/interest at fixtures.
 TV Times - zippy
Sherlock - The Abonimal Bride is on 1st January at 21:00
 TV Times - R.P.
www.radiotimes.com/tv/tv-listings

All in here.
 TV Times - No FM2R
>>
All in here.

Thank you. Although a bit weird to open a link for 2015 and be greeted with the Two Ronnies and Dad's Army, however much I enjoy both.
 TV Times - Zero
All times and dates UK times.

>> - When is the Doctor Who Christmas special? Time & Date

Friday 25th December, 17:15-16:15. Yes that WAS an hour ago.

>> - I think there is a Sherlock Special, I thought it was today but it
>> seems not. Any clues?

1st January 2016 21:00

>> - When is Match of the Day on, showing which games, over the Christmas period?

Boxing day games, 26th December 22:30

Gary Lineker presents highlights of the full programme of Boxing Day Premier League games, including Chelsea v Watford, Manchester City v Sunderland and Stoke City v Manchester United. Champions Chelsea had endured a torrid season so far, but they will have been expected to overcome the Hornets. City came up against something of a bogey team in the Black Cats, while former United striker Mark Hughes was looking to maintain his unbeaten home league record against the Red Devils since he became manager of the Potters. Plus, action from Aston Villa v West Ham United, Bournemouth v Crystal Palace, Liverpool v Leicester City, Newcastle United v Everton, Southampton v arsenal, Swansea City v West Bromwich Albion and Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City

>>
>> My children, and I , thank you.

They wont thank you you have missed Dr Who!
Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 25 Dec 15 at 23:03
 TV Times - No FM2R
>>They wont thank you you have missed Dr Who!

Most perceptive. Right in the cack as it happens.
 TV Times - Zero
>> >>They wont thank you you have missed Dr Who!
>>
>> Most perceptive. Right in the cack as it happens.

I can point you to a US torrent site that will have it available in 30 minutes for download
 TV Times - No FM2R
Already got it, Zero old son.
 TV Times - No FM2R
And just watched it.

That probably makes the last 4 episodes of Doctor Who that I have watched, the best episodes that I have ever watched.

b***** marvelous.
 TV Times - tyrednemotional
...but, if you are not on catch-up, but have real time, 'tis repeated tomorrow on BBC3 at 19:00.

TV Times - zippy
Looking forward seeing the Sherlock Special; The Abonimal Bride, because i married her a few decade ago and wanted to see if the story bears any resemblance to reality!
 TV Times - Stuartli
Match of the Day's running order depends on the importance of fixtures in relation (usually) to top of the table positions, teams in high scoring games and leaving boring, goalless or perceived as not being of country wide interest matches to the late stages of the programme.
 TV Times - Ian (Cape Town)
rlseries.com

use the openload function to grab it.

Thank me later.

Latest Forum Posts