Belt up you.
 Support Braces. - Zero
At least I turn up.
 Support Braces. - MD
You have a flare for that.
 Support Braces. - Ian (Cape Town)
keep us in suspense.
 Support Braces. - MD
Now you've gone and spoiled the nice pattern we were making.
 Support Braces. - Armel Coussine
I used to dream of having a single diagonal brace, held at least at one end by a thorn or safety pin, to hold up a pair of raggedy-ass denim knee-length trousers.

In the end I realized I didn't have the buck teeth, prominent Adam's apple, big feet and just general personality to carry such a garment off. Jury's still out on the IQ question so I never bothered to change my name to Rastus or Billy Joe. It would seem presumptuous without proper qualifications.
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Sat 20 Feb 16 at 16:23
 Support Braces. - Harleyman
>> I used to dream of having a single diagonal brace, held at least at one
>> end by a thorn or safety pin, to hold up a pair of raggedy-ass denim
>> knee-length trousers.
>>

You'll get something similar sooner than most on here.

Only yours will be an incontinence pad.

>> Only yours will be an incontinence pad.

Any more lip from you Taff and I may have to take measures.

I could even call in those Evans boys from Haverfordwest, and you wouldn't like that would you? If the thought alone doesn't send shivers down your spine you must be dead already, probably in a Pembrokeshire ditch, fertilizing the foxgloves with your body salts and stuff.

You do know the Evans boys don't you? They could put the fear of God into, er, God not to put too fine a point on it, when they were in the mood like, and egged on by that Marlene...

>>
>> Any more lip from you Taff and I may have to take measures.
>>

Make sure it's not a double. Excess alcohol can be dangerous at your age. ;-)

And I'm a Sais, not a Taff.
>> And I'm a Sais, not a Taff.

Sorry, apologies and all that... Sais, hmmmm... some other sort of Welsh category no doubt.

Got a definition? I'm interested, really. I love this ethnic stuff being a bit of a foreigner myself.

>> Got a definition? I'm interested, really. I love this ethnic stuff being a bit of
>> a foreigner myself.
>>

It's the Welsh word for "English", commonly translated into other words deemed unacceptable for this forum.
Latest Forum Posts