Non-motoring > Dolly Parton, Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Armel Coussine Replies: 14

Dolly Parton, - Armel Coussine
... jigging up and down in perfect time in a spangly dres and sandals, twanging that plaintive far-west twang in a folk miscellany, with the charming practised smile... can't get her out of my mind's eye since the other night when she was on the box.

A real pro of course, perhaps quite harsh at close quarters but anyway surrounded by menacing heavies... seductive little minx for all that ...
 Dolly Parton, - R.P.
jigging up and down in perfect time in a spangly dres and sandals

I thought we were in line for a confession for a moment...
 Dolly Parton, - Runfer D'Hills
I think he's still in the process of committing the sin isn't he?

;-)
>> he's still in the process of committing the sin isn't he?

Pant, pant... the old grey mare she ain't what she used to be... cough, choke...
There are sins, awful crimes against nature, not necessarily the law, but frankly I don't see onanism - a universal practice anyway - as one of them.

Nor does it have much appeal to me these days. All things pass.

I like that Dolly Parton though. Don't fancy her exactly, just like the cut of her jib.
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Tue 15 Mar 16 at 18:14
 Dolly Parton, - Robin O'Reliant
As she once said regarding her adventurous sense of dress, "It costs a me fortune to look as cheap as this".

It always seems to be the outrageously curvy types who appeal to oldies such as AC.
 Dolly Parton, - Dutchie
I like her,have a few cd's with her songs.The curvy bits are nice nothing to do with age.
 Dolly Parton, - zippy
A very talented lady with a huge list of songs to her name. Apparently her brother writes music for her.

In a recent radio interview she came over as very modest despite the fact she is a huge star!
Last edited by: zippy on Tue 15 Mar 16 at 22:36
 Dolly Parton, - Stuartli
>>In a recent radio interview she came over as very modest despite the fact she is a huge star!>>

...and always has been, despite her tremendous success.

But her husband must have thought his nose had been put out of joint a long, long time ago....
 Dolly Parton, - MD
>> There are sins, awful crimes against nature, not necessarily the law, but frankly I don't
>> see onanism - a universal practice anyway - as one of them.
>>
>> Nor does it have much appeal to me these days. All things pass.
>>
>> I like that Dolly Parton though. Don't fancy her exactly, just like the cut of
>> her jib.
>>
The Lord castrates all men in time!
 Dolly Parton, - Stuartli
>>The Lord castrates all men in time!>>

A case of the Parton of the waves?
 Dolly Parton, - neiltoo

>> Nor does it have much appeal to me these days. All things pass.
>>
Regular emissions (even alone) are reputed to give some protection from prostrate cancer.

That's my excuse anyway.

8o)
 Dolly Parton, - Duncan
>> Regular emissions (even alone) are reputed to give some protection from prostrate cancer.
>>

Do you do it lying down?
Last edited by: Duncan on Thu 17 Mar 16 at 05:54
 Dolly Parton, - Ian (Cape Town)
>>
>> menacing heavies...

I've never heard them called THAT before...
 Dolly Parton, - Dutchie
In S.A. Stevige tieten Ian.
Latest Forum Posts