Non-motoring > North Korea nukes Washington Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dog Replies: 14

North Korea nukes Washington - Dog
A new North Korean video shows Washington DC reduced to ashes after a massive shelling frenzy and a submarine nuclear strike on the American capital.

www.rt.com/news/337292-north-korea-nukes-washington-video/
 North Korea nukes Washington - Dutchie
The Korean's would like to have a go with China's backing of course.

Donald Trump was spouting his usual bile,we have to increase our military spending would you believe it.As if the Yanks don't spend enough on warfare.
 North Korea nukes Washington - R.P.
That was a fun filled clip.
 North Korea nukes Washington - Ted

Nice to see the Yanks still have Duggie McArthur and Mark Clarke in charge !
>>Donald Trump was spouting his usual bile,we have to increase our military spending would you believe it.As if the Yanks don't spend enough on warfare.

There's plenty good money to be made by supplin' the Army with the tools of the trade [Gimme an F..]
 North Korea nukes Washington - Zero
>> The Korean's would like to have a go with China's backing of course.

Dont believe it, China is as worried about the lunes south of its border as we are. However they realise that at the moment its all bullcrap

The chinese realise that at the moment, although Obama can't get any legislation through congress, he can at the press of a finger wipe them from the map and turn the world into a smoking meatball before they can even blink.
Last edited by: Zero on Sat 26 Mar 16 at 17:57
>>he can at the press of a finger wipe them from the map and turn the world into a smoking meatball before they can even blink.

And that my fiend, is plainly MAD.
 North Korea nukes Washington - Armel Coussine
>> turn the world into a smoking meatball before they can even blink.

Not really. The end of the world brought about that way will take weeks or months of increasing horror, anarchy and despair. The very thought makes one's blood run cold.
Writer of Threads died last week.....one of the best "what ifs" of a nuclear strike on a city.
Interesting. I don't recall ever seeing that prog: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threads

Here's that very film: vimeo.com/18781528
Last edited by: Dog on Sat 26 Mar 16 at 18:47
Thanks Dog. I think I have it on VHS - no need for that now eh ? The armed Traffic Warden is what shocked me. I'd just been to Sheffield on a job when that came out.
 North Korea nukes Washington - Zero
>> Thanks Dog. I think I have it on VHS - no need for that now
>> eh ? The armed Traffic Warden is what shocked me. I'd just been to Sheffield
>> on a job when that came out.

Yeah, Sheffield in the 80s was pretty unsettling.
I bought a Panasonic VHS recorder on Ebay a few months ago to play my old Martian Chronicle tapes.
But as Crankcase quite correctly pointed out, I could have got said TV series on DVD for little money.

Oh well, it's a nice piece of kit, and looks nice in the TV unit ... I still haven't used it yet though!
 North Korea nukes Washington - fluffy
The nuke is about the U.S.A on North Korea.
 North Korea nukes Washington - Dutchie
Better not I'm fed up hearing about nukes keeping the peace.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki was bad enough they where toys compared what is capable with modern nukes.Oh for mankind to grow up and play Tiddly Winks.I can dream.
Latest Forum Posts