Non-motoring > Manchester "Cooking Room Furniture" Staff jailed Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Falkirk Bairn Replies: 6

Manchester "Cooking Room Furniture" Staff jailed - Falkirk Bairn
preview.tinyurl.com/zzxg294

The owner, a Vance Miller, is still living in the Far East.

Advertised badly made Far East products & sold them as last year's B&Q stock.
 Manchester "Cooking Room Furniture" Staff jailed - sherlock47
Make sure that you read the comments pasted under the article. Have these been posted by more fake customers or VM himself? or did he actually have genuinely satisfied customers?

Manchester "Cooking Room Furniture" Staff jailed - Ted

Miller has been well known over many years by readers of the Manchester Evening News. Several kitchen companies have been started under different names...all leading back to him and no strangers to trading standards. Maple Mill was torched some years ago with all the attendant suspicions and Miller left the country.

My next door but two neighbours, both ladies, had a Maple kitchen fitted many years ago in spite of my warnings and recommendation to go with the people who had just fitted ours. It was truly terrible, one cupboard door was not as wide as the carcass, leaving a gap of about 2 inches where you could see the contents. There were loads of other faults but the girls paid up after a visit from Maple's heavies.

A double fronted shop just round the corner from here, that used to be a surgical instruments retailer has opened up as Maple Kitchens..........I'd be interested to know if it was the same people. The jailed lot richly deserve their bit of bird !

My paper hasn't arrived for two evenings so I hadn't read about this.
 Manchester "Cooking Room Furniture" Staff jailed - Bobby
FB, curious why you posted this link, not exactly local to you?
 Manchester "Cooking Room Furniture" Staff jailed - mikeyb
I think I remember this guy being on some TV show years ago bragging about how cheap he could sell a kitchen because he was sourcing from China.

Currently in the process of having a new kitchen - spent today ripping the old one out in preparation.

Ordered a kitchen from a retail park type outfit, then by accident found a small local supplier down the road who are established in designing cabinetry and worktops for more industrial applications (lot of NHS work) but are starting to move into domestic kitchens. Very helpful, and so far nothing is too much trouble. Bargain price in exchange for being able to use pictures on website, and luckily original supplier refunded deposit as we had agreed they would match any competitors quote which they couldn't because a) it was at least 30% cheaper and b) the new supplier is custom making the units to fit exact locations - something the off the peg guys couldn't offer

Manchester "Cooking Room Furniture" Staff jailed - MD
Keep yer minces peeled regardless. If yer don't understand, email Perro. Good luck
 Manchester "Cooking Room Furniture" Staff jailed - Dog
Just 4 you MD [scroll down] www.njoyradio.co.uk/product/woss-cock-hoodie/

:}
Latest Forum Posts