Non-motoring > Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Miscellaneous
Thread Author: zippy Replies: 17

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - zippy
Good luck young man, she looks gorgeous and does some humanitarian too boot!

I understand why some newspapers want to cover the story but why smear her and why bring up the fact that one parent was black and the other white - it makes no difference as to whether the person is good or bad! Same as the Mail stating that a judge in the recent Brexit case is gay. His sexuality makes no difference to his ability to judge! It is nothing but character assassination.

As for the press breaking in to her home - why aren't we reading about arrested journalists or paparazzi - disgusting behaviour.

I know I am being naïve but given the way his mother was chased to her death one would think that a lesson had been learnt!
 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - Pat
Well said Zippy.

Pat
 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - bathtub tom
Someone told me she's divorced?

Grommit wouldn't approve.
 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - MD
Well said that man.

If 75% of the press were to disappear up their own backsides I cant help thinking that we'd be much better off.
 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - Duncan

>> I know I am being naïve but given the way his mother was chased to
>> her death one would think that a lesson had been learnt!
>>

His mother wouldn't have died if she had the common sense to simply put her seat belt on.

The people chasing the car didn't kill her. Her drunken drug using driver did.
 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - smokie
Had the people not been chasing the car it is much less likely to have crashed, especially at such speed. I don't know how you can be sure that a seat belt might have saved someone, though I agree maybe it improves your chances.
 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - rtj70
The suggestion a seat belt might have saved her is based of the fact that her bodyguard who was in the car survived, albeit severely injured, because he was wearing a seatbelt.
 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - Roger.
If the ginger lad can be happy with her, good luck to them both, I say.
 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - Dutchie
Diana was a thorn in the side of the Royal family.She got away from Charles it was always curtains for her.

The two lads lost a young mother who got involved with a strange lot.

The bodyguard strapped himself in,first duty of a bodyguard is to protect he never did.
>>
>> The bodyguard strapped himself in,first duty of a bodyguard is to protect he never did.
>>

Pray, do tell - what should he have done exactly?
>> I don't know how you can be sure that a
>> seat belt might have saved someone, though I agree maybe it improves your chances.
>>

I am sure we have been over this ground a number of times in the past.

No, I/we don't know for sure that she would have survived. However, there were four people in the car, the three not wearing seat belts died, the one person wearing a seat belt survived.

I come back to a point to a point that I have made a number of times on other subjects. Adults should accept responsibility for the consequences of their actions.
 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - smokie
Absolutely agree with your last sentence and she has, well and truly.

But I don't think you can absolve others of some culpability for the train of events which led to the tragedy in this instance. And I don't mean the Royal Family...!!!
 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - MD
Do I, in the depths of my mind, recall a member of this forum who knew, or had known of the driver from years back stating that he wasn't up to much then, or words to that effect. If I've dreamt it I apologise, but I am reasonably confident.
 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - legacylad
I saw the film 'Drive' when it was first released. Since it since somewhere. Very good IMHO.
Nowt to do with Harry & Meg(h)an
 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - Bobby
What relation is Harry to Prince Charles???
 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - Roger.
Careful - the thought police are about. ;-)
 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - Bobby
www.starpulse.com/prince-harry-paternity-scandal-reportedly-lady-dis-hocked-love-letters-1848529549.html
 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - merlin
>> What relation is Harry to Prince Charles???
>>
The same question may be asked about Prince Andrew and Edward to the Duke of Edinburgh.

Going back much further there are doubts about the royal bloodline... www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/richard-iii-dna-shows-british-royal-family-may-not-have-royal-bl/
Latest Forum Posts