Non-motoring > It's Monday - it must be Black Friday Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Crankcase Replies: 9

It's Monday - it must be Black Friday - Crankcase
The much pre-hyped Amazon Black Friday (you know, the thing that isn't on a Friday and runs for two weeks anyway) started today.

There were three things I vaguely thought I'd check the prices of last week, and held off for:

An Amazon Echo or Echo Dot
Possibly a Panasonic TV
Some sort of really cheap Blu Ray player

I was delighted to discover this morning that none of these things have even a penny off last week's prices. It seems to be lovely if you want 5p off some Tupperware or a colouring book though.

Anyone else found an actual mega bargain we all should know about?

It's Monday - it must be Black Friday - R.P.
Just picked up a pair of Altberg Clubman boots for thirty nicker off retail !
 It's Monday - it must be Black Friday - Dog
Dare was an article in the Wail yesterday about beating Amazon prices - which I regular do.

A Roberts Classic Blutune radio = 90 knicker on Amazon but could be had for £67 via Pricespy (now sold out)
 It's Monday - it must be Black Friday - Cliff Pope
I assumed the title must mean there has been a catastrophic stock market crash because of Brexit, Trump, etc and that the governor of the Bank of England had jumped out of the window.
In fact it seems to be something to do with shopping.
 It's Monday - it must be Black Friday - Roger.
>>etc and that the governor of the Bank of England had jumped out of the window.>>
That would be super Tuesday ;-)

It's Monday - it must be Black Friday - legacylad
My old mums eyesight is failing so I'm going to give her my 6yo 37'' Toshiba tv. Treat myself to a 49'' Samsung in the Black Friday sales. I've been recommended to register with all participants in the hope of receiving advance notice of reductions... Currys, Richer Sounds, Superfi, Asda, J Lewis etc
 It's Monday - it must be Black Friday - zippy
>>>Currys, Richer Sounds, Superfi, Asda, J Lewis etc

Haven't had much experience of them myself since buying a mini disc deck and player from them in the 1990's but apparently Richer Sounds have superb customer services.
 It's Monday - it must be Black Friday - madf

but apparently Richer Sounds have superb customer services.
>>

We have bought 2 TVs from them. Excellent.
 It's Monday - it must be Black Friday - Dog
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/16/half-of-electrical-goods-sold-on-black-friday-are-cheaper-at-oth/
 It's Monday - it must be Black Friday - legacylad
Very interesting. Thanks for that
Latest Forum Posts