Non-motoring > Corrie Mckeague Miscellaneous
Thread Author: bathtub tom Replies: 11

Corrie Mckeague - bathtub tom
Just a thought........................................

I understand commercial waste disposal is charged for by weight.

Would it be in someone's financial interest to to 'adjust' the weight of such waste to show much less is being disposed of?
 Corrie Mckeague - Pat
Yes.

Pat
 Corrie Mckeague - Bobby
Would I be right in saying it wouldn't be the driver who was responsible for logging the weight?
More likely the weighbridge operator?
 Corrie Mckeague - zippy
One of my clients has their own fleet of dustbin trucks and there is a weighing mechanism in the arm that lifts and tips the bin in to the lorry. It weights the bin on the way up and down and they have a tag on each of the bins so it reads the tag number off the bin and the weight of rubbish being disposed of. All stored on a computer and transferred to head office daily.

For large waste deliveries - i.e. one truck load of builders waste for example it is by weigh bridge.
Last edited by: zippy on Wed 8 Mar 17 at 18:45
 Corrie Mckeague - Pat
Zippy is spot on.

Reading between the lines, Suffolk Police seemed to think the same.

www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

Pat
 Corrie Mckeague - bathtub tom
Looks like that wasn't the right tree I was barking up.
 Corrie Mckeague - sooty123
Link not working for some reason.
I read a bit about this story, seems strange to me that the police didn't look in the tip earlier on. I know the bin weight said it wasn't heavy enough but where he was in the 'horse shoe' there's apparently no way you can leave on foot without being seen. Seems to me it was one of the few places he could realistically be.
 Corrie Mckeague - Pat
Link working fine for me Sooty but just Google Suffolk Constabulary.

Pat
I tried that all i get is SSL connection error. Strange, oh well.
 Corrie Mckeague - smokie
Hi Sooty, this works for me, if you're using Chrome try it in an incognito window, that bypasses extensions which might cause this.
Tried that, same again.
Latest Forum Posts