Non-motoring > 37 Minutes and 9 Seconds Miscellaneous
Thread Author: zippy Replies: 2

37 Minutes and 9 Seconds - zippy
That's how long I kept the very pleasant man from India on my phone this morning before he said some very unpleasant things to me and hung up.

The gentleman said he was calling from London and that he was Japanese when questioned about his accent and what he was doing in London so I asked him to count to ten in Japanese, which of course he couldn't. I was expecting Ichi, ni, san, yon etc. but got some unintelligible rubbish.

He was trying to fix my internet connection and all the problems shown up on EventViewer.

I did something quite uncharacteristic and feel a just a tad guilty, as he had the audacity to call as I was having lunch, I told him how much I was enjoying my roast beef sandwich with mustard, you could hear his disgust!

It took 25 minutes to download Team Viewer, over a very slow internet connection. He was very surprised.

Wish I had some better IT skills so I could have played around with him a bit longer. Oh well it saved someone else being called for a while!

Oddly though and something that may keep me pondering the meaning of it all, is that he said his name was Peter, which is very odd for someone from Japan, or India really.
 37 Minutes and 9 Seconds - Duncan
>> That's how long I kept the very pleasant man from India on my phone this
>> morning before he said some very unpleasant things to me and hung up.

To each his own, of course, but I almost invariably don't bother. When I realise what the call is, I hang up.

CBA.
 37 Minutes and 9 Seconds - bathtub tom
I want a Lenny: www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lenny+phone+bot
Latest Forum Posts