Non-motoring > Iceland trip Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Netsur Replies: 6

Iceland trip - Netsur
Hello

I am making a gentle return into these fora. Visited a few years ago but wandered away and have been promised a safe return. Have chosen a different handle for the time being...

Anyway the family is going to Iceland in the late summer and we are visiting both the north and near Reykjavik. Before we settle on a fixed itinerary does any have some good suggestions as what to do near Route 1 between the two ends of the road trip.

Thanks
 Iceland trip - Dulwich Estate II
I can't help at all. The only thing I can offer is that it used to be called Bejam.
 Iceland trip - No FM2R
"Did my post ... get deleted or am I losing the plot and didn't hit post?"

Update from smokie: Yes, along with others so nothing personal and no big deal. I didn't bother explain why as I didn't consider it necessary, sorry for that.

But my reasoning was that the OP had obviously read it and IMO the thread was simply heading in an unnecessary (and poss marginally undesirable) direction.
Last edited by: smokie on Wed 12 Jun 19 at 13:18
 Iceland trip - Netsur
I didn't comment so I don't know who has deleted the posts not connected with my original queston.

Anyone with some relevant answers?
 Iceland trip - Crankcase
Slightly annoyingly, I didn't see this thread and have just spent the morning with a couple who got back from Iceland a week ago. Other than generic whale watching and hot springs type comments, there is nothing specific.

I'll probably be seeing them again in a week, so if that's not too late I can see if they offer any ideas.

Iceland trip - Netsur
Thanks Crankcase

That would be great.
 Iceland trip - No FM2R
>>Update from smokie:

Fair enough.
Latest Forum Posts