Non-motoring > Plastic Pollution Company Cars
Thread Author: No FM2R Replies: 5

Plastic Pollution - No FM2R
Worth a read, in my opinion. But then I started caring about plastic a year or so ago.

ourworldindata.org/plastic-pollution
 Plastic Pollution - Lygonos
Interesting read, cheers.
 Plastic Pollution - legacylad
Tip. When using airports, instead of buying water, take an empty reusable water bottle through security ( I have quite a few Nalgene and Platypus products 20+ yo) and get it filled airside FOC at any establishment selling alcohol when you are a customer. Or use a water fountain. The single airside water fountains at TFS and ALI are cunningly sited out of the way and if you can’t find one ask at the info desk.
On my walks around where I live, the Dales, I always return home with discarded plastic bottles, energy gel wrappers, crisp packets.
It’s not helping a lot in the great scheme of things but every little helps.
 Plastic Pollution - Netsur
Useful info for passengers at MAN T1. The water fountain is on the left as you exit main security or directly in front of you as you reach the top of the stairs from the lower level security. It is becoming very popular.....

Couldn't find the fountain in Newquay Airport yesterday :-(
 Plastic Pollution - CGNorwich
Water fountain?

Don’t think I’ve used one of those since school.
 Plastic Pollution - No FM2R
More reading for you...

www.maplecroft.com/insights/analysis/us-tops-list-of-countries-fuelling-the-mounting-waste-crisis/?fbclid=IwAR38NvFFf454C8oFw1cMeidEytBAY6okNui-dYSXxFC3qvFdGu8XjbcIouI
Latest Forum Posts