Non-motoring > Lords Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Lygonos Replies: 10

Lords - Lygonos
Cricket eh?

Lords - sooty123
Brilliant, the best game of cricket I've seen in my life. A finish to the game you couldn't even write. I never thought I'd see them be world cup winners especially after their last world performance. Great bit of tv.
 Lords - Zero
Its not supposed to be exciting.
 Lords - sooty123
Well it was! I enjoyed it anyway :-)
 Lords - helicopter
Great tense match but feel sorry for the Black caps.They took England to the wire and to lose on bounday countback was heartbreaking for them

Been watching the whole competition on Sky and it is great that the final was shown on Channel 4 .I was switching all afternoon between Cricket F1 and the tennis.

Bring on the Ashes...
 Lords - Netsur
Had to attend an event at 7:30 last night. Everyone turned up late...! Even the organisers and guest of honour. Good reason though!

What a game. Makes any football final look boring and the way the rules are applied .... just not like any other game going.
 Lords - henry k
More KIWI woe

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-48992331

"I'm still angry, I'm angry over lots of things in the world this week but this has really just ruined my week - thank you," said Hamish McNeilly from the New Zealand news website Stuff.
 Lords - Zero
Its a slippery slope
 Lords - Bromptonaut
Another unlucky Kiwi.....

www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/114260991/tour-de-france-george-bennetts-yellow-jersey-hopes-evaporate
 Lords - Robin O'Reliant
>> Another unlucky Kiwi.....
>>
>> www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/114260991/tour-de-france-george-bennetts-yellow-jersey-hopes-evaporate
>>
A schoolboy error from himself and his team. It had been windy all day, they were about to change direction and when Ineos were massing their riders at the front they should have twigged what was going to happen. What on earth was a contender for the overall doing going back to fetch bottles anyway?

Nevertheless, it turned what should have been a routine flat stage into a gripping one.
 Lords - Netsur
Not so much slippery as very fast....

Latest Forum Posts