Non-motoring > 12W LED BC bulbs Miscellaneous
Thread Author: bathtub tom Replies: 7

12W LED BC bulbs - bathtub tom
I'm of an age where I like a decent amount of light to read by. My main rooms used to have 100W filament bulbs. I was quite happy with 23W CFLs, but both seem virtually unobtainable. I managed to get a 12W LED bulb a while ago, but now I need more they also seem unobtainable. I've been unable to source any locally.

Is there a conspiracy to keep us all in a Stygian gloom, or should I blame Brexit?
 12W LED BC bulbs - Lygonos
Get yersel some sunglasses.

www.wholesaleledlights.co.uk/b22-a70-15w-1400-lumens.html
Thanks for that, but I'm wary about getting anything delicate delivered ever since a replacement door mirror glass turned up in lots of pieces.
Found this, I'll just have to take the sunglasses off: tinyurl.com/y6r8jbrn
 12W LED BC bulbs - Duncan
>> Thanks for that, but I'm wary about getting anything delicate delivered ever since a replacement
>> door mirror glass turned up in lots of pieces.
>> Found this, I'll just have to take the sunglasses off: tinyurl.com/y6r8jbrn

Bedford!

Is that the polite name for Loo'un?
>> Bedford!
>> Is that the polite name for Loo'un?

It's the posh place that us escapees from Luton council estates decamp to.
 12W LED BC bulbs - The Melting Snowman
Good God. In the late 1980's I regularly drove from Oxford to Cambridge via Bedford. Maybe it has improved.
 12W LED BC bulbs - Bromptonaut
>> Good God. In the late 1980's I regularly drove from Oxford to Cambridge via Bedford.

Still some remnants of the old Oxford to Cambridge railway line which also ran via Bedford in the Bletchley to Bedford line. Plans under way to re-establish the Oxford to Bletchley bit. Bedford to Cambridge is being considered but the route has been built over at several points.
>> Good God. In the late 1980's I regularly drove from Oxford to Cambridge via Bedford.
>> Maybe it has improved.

They've built a bypass round Bedford from the M1 to the A1.
I'm sure you've heard about the congestion at M1 J13, not to mention the 'Black Cat roundabout' (where the bypass joins the A1).
Latest Forum Posts