Non-motoring > Keith Vaz Accessories and Parts
Thread Author: No FM2R Replies: 10

Keith Vaz - No FM2R
A pretty damning indictment....

www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-50212221
 Keith Vaz - Bromptonaut
I've defended him in past over some stuff including his advocacy for the nurse who killed herself after being caught in a press sting. This time he's bang to rights although it's no clear why his sexuality or taste for mind bending substance is a cause to suspend.

In circumstances I guess his CLP will be looking to select an alternative.

Lord Vaz of Leicester in dissolution honours?
 Keith Vaz - No FM2R
>> it's no clear why his sexuality or taste for mind bending substance is a cause to suspend.

I think they were pretty clear and stated that was not the reason for suspenaion and equally clear about what was.

He sounds a horrible man
Last edited by: No FM2R on Mon 28 Oct 19 at 20:00
 Keith Vaz - sooty123
Controversy never seems very far away from him does it?
 Keith Vaz - Kevin
>Lord Vaz of Leicester in dissolution honours?

Reward someone with an ongoing "serious mental health condition" with a peerage for this?

"The MP's conduct in relation to illegal drugs and his behaviour during the investigation caused "significant damage" to the reputation and integrity of the House of Commons.

He had "failed repeatedly to answer direct questions, gave incomplete answers and an account that was, in parts, incredible" - actions which constituted a "very serious" breach of the MPs' code of conduct.

"Mr Vaz has done his best to complicate, obfuscate and confuse the inquiry through arguments of little merit and documentation of dubious relevance,"

Reading those points again though... they could describe any/all of our current shower.
 Keith Vaz - R.P.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Vaz

Check out his record. Keith Vaz "an ethical honourable man" as no-one never said or ever will for that matter.
Last edited by: R.P. on Mon 28 Oct 19 at 22:51
 Keith Vaz - Haywain
"I've defended him"

Such boundless naivety.
 Keith Vaz - Bromptonaut
>> Such boundless naivety.

It was specifically about his speaking up for the family of Jacintha Saldanha, the nurse who killed herself after falling for a 'prank' call about one of Royals. It was suggested that he was doing so solely for publicity etc but it subsequently emerged that they were both members of Goan Catholic community abd (IIRC) Vaz was known to Saldanha family.
 Keith Vaz - R.P.
He's a s*** Bromp.
 Keith Vaz - Bromptonaut
>> He's a s*** Bromp.

I came at least some way to that conclusion when he was a Minister in the then Lord Chancellor's Dept during early Blair years. Not much I've seen since to change mind but stuff over that nurse wasn't justified though it was probably Pavlovian.
 Keith Vaz - R.P.
Or probably old "church" tie - not decrying that at all
Latest Forum Posts