Non-motoring > Prince Andrew Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Duncan Replies: 79

Prince Andrew - Duncan
It has been alleged that the Queen's second son, Prince Andrew, indulged in illegal(?) sexual activity while in the USA some years ago.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50448579

The Prince has been interviewed for television purposes by Emily Maitlis.

It is believed some newspapers are also running this story.
 Prince Andrew - Bromptonaut
Been all over Radio 5 since small hours.

Raises more questions than it answers. Andrew must be hoping Ghislaine MAxwell keeps her trap shut......
 Prince Andrew - Falkirk Bairn
I would suggest Andrew holidays in the New Forest rather than New York.
Air miles Andy is on a sticky wicket.
 Prince Andrew - Manatee
>> Raises more questions than it answers. Andrew must be hoping Ghislaine MAxwell keeps her trap
>> shut......

It was Maxwell's house, she's in the photograph. Has she said anything about it, if she hasn't is that significant?

I have just decided I shouldn't care about this.
 Prince Andrew - smokie
I've been aware of this stuff for some time. thanks to Private Eye I think. My recollection is that it has been suggested that the Maxwell lady had acted as some kind of procurer for the dead man. If so it's probably in her interests just to keep her head down.
 Prince Andrew - Robin O'Reliant
The Royal Family have just denied ever knowing or meeting Prince Andrew. The Queen says she was in a chip shop in Slough when he was born.
 Prince Andrew - Zero
>> The Queen says
>> she was in a chip shop i

With Elvis?
 Prince Andrew - legacylad
Hahahaha. Very good smokie.
 Prince Andrew - zippy
>>Elvis...

Almost...

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/elvis-daughter-lisa-marie-working-1349902
 Prince Andrew - Zero
Wow Turns out the prince and I use the same Pizza Express. I hope they put a royal warrant on the door,
 Prince Andrew - R.P.
The only warrant he'll be seeing is an arrest warrant. Maybe the final nail in the monarchy. Self awareness seems to be a genetic thing amongst the male side. Outdated, outmoded and out of step with "their" citizens.
 Prince Andrew - Manatee
>> The only warrant he'll be seeing is an arrest warrant. Maybe the final nail in
>> the monarchy. Self awareness seems to be a genetic thing amongst the male side. Outdated,
>> outmoded and out of step with "their" citizens.

I don't really feel the need to excuse him, but they can't really help but be out of touch. They grow up in palaces with servants, and everybody they meet fawns. And he had Prince Philip for a dad, so maybe genes do play a part.

There are some royals who try to look down the other end of the telescope but they are likely to get it hilariously wrong, like Charles.

Anne is probably the most admired member of the family apart from HM, but she's not exactly user-friendly.

Royalty isn't what it used to be in Henry VIII's time, thank glub.
Last edited by: Manatee on Mon 18 Nov 19 at 10:40
 Prince Andrew - Zero
Leave him alone, he's a bloke with no job and no prospects, surprised JC hasn't offered him free broadband and adult education.
 Prince Andrew - Timeonmyhands
And he had Prince Philip for a dad, so maybe genes do play a
>> part.
I don't believe that Prince Philip is his genetic father.
Wasn't Lord Porchester alleged to have been his father?
Last edited by: Timeonmyhands on Mon 18 Nov 19 at 12:53
 Prince Andrew - Robin O'Reliant
>>
>> I don't believe that Prince Philip is his genetic father.
>> Wasn't Lord Porchester alleged to have been his father?
>>

Rumours once had it that the late racehorse trainer Robert Sangster may have passed on his DNA.
 Prince Andrew - VxFan
>> It was Maxwell's house

That'll teach him to invite her back for a 'coffee'
 Prince Andrew - CGNorwich
It’s a pity we don’ t have a system like the US constitution to guarantee that we don’t end up with poorly educated, narcissistic, power obsessed, sexual predator in charge
 Prince Andrew - bathtub tom
Perhaps we could send him to the USA in a hostage exchange for Mrs Sacoolas?
 Prince Andrew - henry k
BBC
Prince Andrew stepping back from royal duties for "foreseeable future" following Epstein scandal
 Prince Andrew - VxFan
Oops!

i.ibb.co/VQ1B4sh/77082677-3156975344319493-3522243572109672448-n.jpg
 Prince Andrew - Bobby
Something tells me he will be delighted at not having to do his pretend jobs?
Go and lie low in some millionaire friend's house in some skiiing resort!
 Prince Andrew - No FM2R
Always seemed like a decent bloke to me.
 Prince Andrew - Lygonos
>>Always seemed like a decent bloke to me.

You're not his type.
 Prince Andrew - Kevin
>Always seemed like a decent bloke to me.

He's got form.

Google 'Prince Andrew Rudeness'
Last edited by: Kevin on Thu 21 Nov 19 at 21:58
 Prince Andrew - Kevin
>Go and lie low in some millionaire friend's house in some skiiing resort!

Doesn't need a friend's house. He owns a chalet in Verbier worth over £10M.
 Prince Andrew - sherlock47
It occurred to me last night, whilst watching the TV News, that surely PA was subject to very close protection for all of his life to date. This means that there must be independent verification of where he was at any particular time.

A visit to Pizza Express would have been accompanied , or at least observed.

Will the FBI interviewing all the protection officers?

Does the Official Secrets Act override the interests of the monarchy?
 Prince Andrew - Duncan
>> Does the Official Secrets Act override the interests of the monarchy?

I guess it will be claimed that effectively, they one and the same thing.
 Prince Andrew - Netsur
He is guilty of only one thing, poor judgement.

Yes, I know Timpsons the shoe repairers employ lots of convicted criminals, but that is different to refriending a child abuser, by a member of the Royal Family.
 Prince Andrew - BiggerBadderDave
"Timpsons the shoe repairers employ lots of convicted criminals"

Of course, now it makes sense. The HQ is in Wythenshaw, next to where my old man used to work and find his Cortina up on bricks.
 Prince Andrew - Duncan
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50498156

If he did SFA before, what's he going to do now?
 Prince Andrew - Kevin
>If he did SFA before, what's he going to do now?

Reports surfacing that mum has taken away his pocket money and told him to pack up his toys. No more golfing trips by private jets and helicopters at taxpayers expense and he's been advised not to travel to US territories. Poor chap must be struggling to comprehend what all the fuss is about.
 Prince Andrew - henry k
There has been a suggestion that a promotion to Admiral has also sunk.
 Prince Andrew - smokie
Maybe Rear Admiral would be more fitting?
 Prince Andrew - henry k
>> Maybe Rear Admiral would be more fitting?
Nah!
I think his existing rank of Vice Admiral covers more roles.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31435934
Prince Andrew promoted to vice-admiral on 55th birthday ( Feb 2015)

Pressure group Republic branded the move "offensive to our armed forces" and a "self-serving royal indulgence".
 Prince Andrew - Duncan
>> There has been a suggestion that a promotion to Admiral has also sunk.

There is so much going on at the moment, that I don't know if that is a pun.
 Prince Andrew - Kevin
>There has been a suggestion that a promotion to Admiral has also sunk.

He probably expected to get that promotion with no sweat.
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - henry k
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51271871

What did they expect after the Harry Dunn events ?
Expect a Trump tweet.

Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - Robin O'Reliant
Wisely, in his own interests, Randy Andy is taking the Fifth.
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - Lemma
Irrespective of whether he cooperates or not, he is already confirmed as, at minimum, a completely disreputable person. That he reneges on a commitment previously given just degrades his already destroyed public persona even further. Time for a pizza?
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - Lygonos
Alanovic will be delighted.
Last edited by: Lygonos on Mon 27 Jan 20 at 19:18
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - Bromptonaut
>> www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51271871
>>
>> What did they expect after the Harry Dunn events ?
>> Expect a Trump tweet.

I doubt the slightest connection though it did occur to me that a Cold War type swap could be arranged, perhaps at a NATO base in Iceland.
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - smokie
Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Mind you he hasn't said he won't be cooperative.
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - Falkirk Bairn
He'll be taking all his holidays in the UK.

No real hardship as he has a wide choice of homes to choose from and more comfortable than some "US holiday camps"
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - tyrednemotional
....I don't know, he might quite fancy a Cuban, "all-inclusive" holiday....

Saw this in a Fudgebook post:

Oh the Grand old Duke of York,

He said he couldn’t sweat,

But now Ghis is with the FBI

He’ll be soaking f--king wet...
I think he'll be sweating now -

www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/sep/10/prince-andrew-lawsuit-jeffrey-epstein-accuser-virginia-giuffre
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - Terry
I have no sympathy for the prince - seems an arrogant womaniser with a fondness for youth over experience by all accounts.

But I have no sympathy for the young lady who I suspect is simply motivated by a desire for money and notoriety/fame.

If she had a case she should have pursued it years ago.
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - sooty123
But I have no sympathy for the young lady who I suspect is simply motivated
>> by a desire for money and notoriety/fame.
>>
>> If she had a case she should have pursued it years ago.
>>

I'm not sure waiting for years means she only after money, unless Prince Andrew has suddenly come into money?
>> But I have no sympathy for the young lady who I suspect is simply motivated
>> by a desire for money and notoriety/fame.

If you look at her personal history that seems a tad unfair. That she was groomed and trafficked for the use of Epstein and his friends is beyond dispute. She's now a campaigner on the issue; I doubt that anyone trying the same tricks now would face significantly more obstruction the Epstein and his friends did.

>> If she had a case she should have pursued it years ago.

She's only had the opportunity recently because of a window opened in the laws of New York State which disapplied limitations for a defined period earlier this year.
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - No FM2R
It's impossible to know from here.

If it's true, then everything she does is justified and her motivation is almost secondary. If it is true what does her timeframe matter? How can we say "she SHOULD have pursued it earlier"? Why? WTF does that matter in the context of what was done to her? *If* it is true.

I doubt she is just after money, but if she is, so what? Why shouldn't chase after whatever she wants? Does a mercenary motive make what was done to her ignorable or somehow less serious? Again, *if* it is true.

If it is not true then she should be dealt with appropriately.

But if it is true then pretty much nobody has any right to comment on what she should or should not do.

The stuff's hit the fan and it ain't pizza he's going to get covered in.
It was a risky try really, whatever he does now will not look good.

He either goes to court, which however it turns out won't be good for him (or the Royal Family) or he offers a settlement (I read (albeit in the Mail) he is trying to sell his Swiss ski place in readiness) which looks like an admission of guilt anyway.

I did read the agreement the lady had signed with Epstein and I thought Andrew would be covered by it. The agreement gave her $500,000 IIRC.
>> I did read the agreement the lady had signed with Epstein and I thought Andrew
>> would be covered by it. The agreement gave her $500,000 IIRC.

Relying on the Epstein agreement was always a bit dodgy. Given Giuffre's age then, TBH, the word paedophile is misused but relying on being one of the Nonce Epstein's fellow Nonces wasn't a good place to be.

For my part where he is now is where I'd expect him to be.

I think he'll have to settle with no liability accepted.

Even his Mum, and he's said to be her favourite, seems to have cast him off. His elder brother is likely to be more ruthless.
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - Fullchat
Simple question.

If he is innocent of the allegations, as he has stoically maintained thus far and therefore never happened, why would anyone be 'paid off' ??
Last edited by: Fullchat on Wed 12 Jan 22 at 16:36
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - PeterS
Because it’s a civil case where they only have to prove guilt on the balance of probabilities. So 50.1% would do it, unlike a criminal case where the bar, of beyond reasonably doubt, is far higher. And particularly when there’s already been so much coverage, when people generally believe he’s guilty and where he has presumably access to the means to settle, it’s altogether lower risk to do that. Avoiding court altogether is obviously preferable, and is why his team attempted to ride on the back of the previous settlement agreement, even though it raised a whole heap of other questions
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - Manatee
>> Simple question.
>>
>> If he is innocent of the allegations, as he has stoically maintained thus far and
>> therefore never happened, why would anyone be 'paid off' ??
>>

Even if he defends successfully, the evidence will probably enough to disgrace him. Big incentive to make it go away, although of course that is of much more value before the allegations are in the public domain as they are now..
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - Terry
Prince Andrew acquired the "Randy Andy" nickname 3 or 4 decades ago due to his appetite for diverse female company. It would (of course) be wrong to judge him on his record.

However I find it difficult to believe that Virginia was so naive as to fail to understand what she was doing at the age of 17, and now wants to right the wrong that was done.

More plausible (although completely unevidenced) - she may resent having sold herself so cheaply whilst young, and see an opportunity for a large cash settlement.

All quite distasteful - there is nothing about either of them that prompts a sympathetic response.
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - Zero
>
>> All quite distasteful - there is nothing about either of them that prompts a sympathetic
>> response.

Indeed, you wouldn't offer either of them a place on the Arc.
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - Duncan

>> Indeed, you wouldn't offer either of them a place on the Arc.
>>

Which Arc is that?

Arc de Triomphe?

>> Arc de Triomphe?

Arc de Noah. I always leave you a little taster to bit on so I can really kick you in the nuts when you screw up yor grammer
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - CGNorwich
l'arche de Noé

Been hanging out witht Uri?

He get his arcs and arks mixed up too

twitter.com/theurigeller/status/1478380726961778693
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - Kevin
>It was a risky try really, whatever he does now will not look good.

Which is exactly what Guiffre's lawyers have been aiming for. They don't want 'justice', they want money and the easiest way to get a settlement isn't through the courts - it's through the media.

David Boies will play to the media at every opportunity and then use every legal trick in the book, plus a few new ones. I've seen him at work.

If Andrew has the balls funds to fight this, his lawyers need to be as uncooperative as possible and only provide things when ordered to by a judge. Even then they should delay, argue, dispute the meaning of anything and everything and then appeal every judicial decision. Make it expensive for Boies and he loses interest.
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - PeterS
Not so Royal any more…

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59987935

The good news is, on being stripped of his titles he said “no sweat”
Last edited by: PeterS on Thu 13 Jan 22 at 18:14
Hahahaha... very good...
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - bathtub tom
Some regiments have a goat as a mascot. Would losing his honorary military titles make him the 'sacrificial goat'?
"Grooming" is the most misused term around today (Along with Paedophile. Anyone who thinks Andrew is one should look it up in the dictionary).

The G word in many cases describes what has been known as good old fashioned seduction until recently, when everyone who has willingly had sex with somebody more than a few years older or of a higher social standing is entitled to claim victimhood at some future point.

Paedophilia - sexual attraction to children.

Legally in England a child is someone who is yet to reach their 18th birthday.

The claim made is that in his 40s he slept with a random (ie personally unknown to him) 17yr old (a child) provided/procured by a friend who happened to subsequently be convicted of procuring a child for sex, and whom it has been proven also paid $500k to the above 17yr to shut her up.

16-17yr olds are legally children but are also legally allowed to have sex in the UK. They have additional protection in that it is an offence for an adult in a position of responsibility (eg teacher) to sleep with an otherwise consenting 16/17yr old.

The accusation vs the ex-HRH is one of noncery, however it is worded.

Last edited by: Lygonos on Thu 13 Jan 22 at 19:57
>>
>>
>> Legally in England a child is someone who is yet to reach their 18th birthday.
>>
>>
>>

But an offence in which a person can be convicted for paedohillia is one involving pre pubescent children. There is a big difference between that and the offence of unlawful sexual intercourse, which would be the case if it was an adult and a fifteen year old.
Last edited by: Robin O'Reliant on Thu 13 Jan 22 at 21:07
You asked for a dictionary definition of paedophilia and I gave you it - an adult with a sexual interest in children.

In US Psychiatric manuals it is described as you suggest.

Is "pre-pubescent paedophilia" a defined offence in the UK - I dont think it is?

Child sexual abuse is the offence as far as I am aware and the punishment will be dependent on various aggravating factors, age of perp and vicitim being one.

www.cps.gov.uk/crime-info/sexual-offences

Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - BiggerBadderDave
"16-17yr olds are legally children"

He should have taken her to the zoo then, they'd have charged her as an adult.

Which happened to me when I took my daughter when she was 14. Cheeky gits.
For no other reason than I suspect BBD will want to buy a new bike saddle after watching...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgxjQS8_Hms

p.s. I probably wouldn't watch past 0:50 on an office computer.
Last edited by: Lygonos on Fri 14 Jan 22 at 15:45
Well you cant argue that natasha aint fit.
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - John Boy
>> Well you cant argue that natasha aint fit.
>>
What a poser though!

10 years later after moving to England, here's Natasha again:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=afEg3BrwFbk
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - Dog
Gets cold in them there garages, knowlmean :)
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - bathtub tom
>> 10 years later after moving to England, here's Natasha again:
>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=afEg3BrwFbk

If you're saggy and you know it, clap your baps.
>>
>> 10 years later after moving to England, here's Natasha again:
>>
>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=afEg3BrwFbk
yup her frame has really gone to pot
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - BiggerBadderDave
"yup her frame has really gone to pot"

I've got just the right tool to screw her together.
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - tyrednemotional
...M2...?
 Prince Andrew 'uncooperative' over Epstein inquiry - Dog
"labia numbness" .. where's BBD when you don't want 'im.
Latest Forum Posts