Non-motoring > Bathroom paint Miscellaneous
Thread Author: legacylad Replies: 5

Bathroom paint - legacylad
Any recommendations please ? Number 1 bathroom refurb well under way....en-suite to follow next Spring. Two of the walls are half tiled, so I can play around and change colours quite easily. More easily than tiles !
A new far more powerful over shower ceiling fan being installed in both rooms, and both rooms have an opening window. Nonetheless there will be some condensation, especially on steamy bath nights, so a specific bathroom paint will be used.
Anyone used such, and if so can it be recommended ?
 Bathroom paint - Zero
used Dulux kitchen & bathroom paint, in kitchen and bathroom. No issues, easy to apply. Built in fungicide.
Last edited by: Zero on Thu 5 Dec 19 at 15:05
 Bathroom paint - Bromptonaut
We use the kitchen/bathroom recipe emulsion pretty much everywhere. Harder wearing and easier to clean,
 Bathroom paint - bathtub tom
Be aware most of these kitchen and bathroom paints I've used tend to be to be a 'silk or satin' type finish.
 Bathroom paint - legacylad
Thanks for feedback. The Dulux colour palette is fairly limited....I may have to take advice from local diy place ( where I worked for a few years) about using a Dulux as a base and adding colour...I’m looking for a pumpkin colour on the half tiled walls to warm the bathrooms up, and provide a contrast to the pale grey wall tiles, dark grey floor and black gloss washbasin unit.
I like playing with wall colours.....
 Bathroom paint - neiltoo
Don't Dulux do this paint with the colour mixing range - can't remember the trade name - an infinite number of shades.
Latest Forum Posts