Non-motoring > Intelligence test Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Crankcase Replies: 6

Intelligence test - Crankcase
Been a while since we had one of these test type things.

I'm not an evening person at all, so can't possibly think about 30 minutes of this right now. I'll try one morning. Maybe. I already know I'll turn out to have the IQ of a potato.

Anyway, here it is in case someone else fancies a try.

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5tFHwWMgg9VbrHT9kvGlFqd/the-great-british-intelligence-test

Intelligence test - smokie
Thanks, enjoyed that. The doorbell went in the middle of one of the timed sections which rather spoilt that but overall I didn't to too badly..
 Intelligence test - No FM2R
It started well, but the network hung twice between several of the tests resulting in at least three being restarted. It was only annoying and I was otherwise enjoying the tests, but then I found I had performed in the top 10% in around half the tests and in the bottom 40% of the others.

I don't think my capabilities are that varying, I'm guessing the time kept running and doing two of the tests twice sort of ballsed bits up a bit.

It's too long to do twice.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Thu 2 Jan 20 at 14:17
 Intelligence test - Zero
Server response was appalling, the tests were so repetitive they quickly became boring, so in the end I decided I was too bright to be wasting my time in this manner, and gave up.
 Intelligence test - sooty123
I was going to give it a stab, I don't think I'll bother if it's so clunky and rubbish.
 Intelligence test - Crankcase
I didn't get as far as trying it, because this morning I had more important things to do, like breathing for example. But in the rubric it says the results will inform a BBC Horizon programme for future broadcast.

So those results will not include all those who found it clunky and slow, or like me, are somewhat indolent.

I hope they don't make it out to be anything more than a bit of fun. It's supposed to be a flagship science programme, though I think that ship sailed in about 1982.
Last edited by: Crankcase on Thu 2 Jan 20 at 17:26
 Intelligence test - devonite
Well I appear to be somewhat brain-dead! (on top of my other probs) but at least I'm ok at rotation! whatever good that will do me in life I haven't a clue!

Probably the reason I can grow great veg on the allotment! ;-)
Last edited by: devonite on Fri 3 Jan 20 at 13:20
Latest Forum Posts