Non-motoring > Terrible jokes thread. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 330

Terrible jokes thread. - R.P.
In response to popular demand (well one of you asked us) this is the new terrible joke thread.

Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 28 Feb 20 at 12:20
 Terrible jokes thread. - smokie
Just to keep everyone updated, i'm currently not too good at the moment. I've been admitted to hospital and they are keeping me in, I've only gone and poisoned myself (typical). What I thought was a simple onion turned out to be a daffodil bulb. I'm feeling ok but they said I should be out sometime in the Spring.......
 Terrible jokes thread. - tyrednemotional
...you'd better be, someone will need the bed......
 Terrible jokes thread. - zippy
Tell me it's ain't so!!!!

:-G

I refer you to www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?v=e&t=728&m=458723

Terrible jokes thread. - VxFan
Yesterday I had a flat tyre on the M5. I eased my car over to the hard shoulder, carefully got out of the car and opened the boot. I took out 2 cardboard naked men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear of my car facing oncoming traffic.

They looked so lifelike you wouldn’t believe! They are in trench coats exposing their nude bodies and private parts to the approaching drivers.

But to my surprise, cars started slowing down looking at my lifelike men. And of course, traffic started backing up. Everybody was tooting their horns and waving like crazy.

It wasn’t long before officers Dibble and Dribble pulled up behind me.

They got out of their car and started walking towards me. I could tell neither was a happy bunny.

’What’s going on here?’ Said Dibble

’My car has a flat tyre,’ I said calmly.

’Well, what the heck are those obscene cardboard men doing here by the road?’

I couldn’t believe that he didn’t know. So I told him,

’HellOOOO, those are my emergency flashers!’.....
 Terrible jokes thread. - devonite
I was stood in a queue of five folk at a supermarket checkout the other day with a big bag of dog biscuits, the woman behind me asked "do you have a dog as well"? I replied "no, but I'm going back on my dog-biscuit diet" You can't eat them"! she exclaimed, I replied "of course you can! they are complete nourishment! all you do is put a few in your pocket, and every time you feel peckish, just have a nibble". By now the whole queue was listening intently, so I continued, "last time I was on it for a month and I lost 3 stone, then I ended up in hospital". "Did you poison your self" she asked, I replied "no, I ran out into the road to sniff a labradors backside and got hit by a lorry" You should have seen her face!!
 Terrible jokes thread. - Robin O'Reliant
I was at the back of a long queue at the supermarket the other day, so I coughed a few times and said to the wife, "This damn cold's got a lot worse since we came back from China".

Bang, queue scattered and straight to the front.

Starting next Monday is Diarrhoea awareness week.....

Runs until Friday.
 Terrible jokes thread. - James Loveless
My wife thinks I should self-isolate.

I went out yesterday and bought fifteen cars.

She thinks I have car-owner virus.
>> She thinks I have car-owner virus.

Better than buying loads of van aerials, and her thinking you have van aerial disease.
After an enjoyable evening with my mates, I stumbled home at 03:00 this morning.

The Mrs was not amused: "Do you know what the time is?" she growled.

"Not this again!" I said. "It's easy, when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 3...."

I think my bruises will disappear in a few days.
Went to the post office today, found ourselves at the back of a huge queue, " never get served" said the Wife, so in a loud voice I said to her "What do think of Kev then? has 10 great days in Teneriffe and all he brought me back is this bloomin cold!" - we ended up next in line!
 Terrible jokes thread. - Duncan
>> Went to the post office today, found ourselves at the back of a huge queue,
>> " never get served" said the Wife, so in a loud voice I said to
>> her "What do think of Kev then? has 10 great days in Teneriffe and all
>> he brought me back is this bloomin cold!" - we ended up next in line!

May I refer you to the post on Tuesday February 25th @ 14:45?
Ah! so that's where I first heard/read it then! - apologies, I thought it was in the pub! ;-)
Be careful how you handle your old Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Nat Cole records. There's been a sharp increase in cases of croonervirus.
 Terrible jokes thread. - bathtub tom
Saw a rusty old Corolla. D'yer think it had Corolla virus?
I popped into the chemist today and asked a lady "what do you recommend to kill the Corona Virus?"

She replied "Ammonia Cleaner"

"Oh, I am sorry" I said "I thought you were the Pharmacist"
 Terrible jokes thread. - Ambo
To deal with shortages resulting from the coronavirus scare, Waitrose are limiting customers to one lobster and 200 grams of foie gras each.
The Germans are preparing for possible shortages caused by the virus by stockpiling sausages and cheese. It's referred to as the Wurstkäse scenario.
I've heard that the Germans have now started laying their towels on hospital beds!
Was out for a short walk this evening, and on the way home decided to take the short-cut past the cemetery. Just as I entered it, two young girls called to ask me if I would walk them through it as they were scared of going through at night on their own, I said I would and off we all went, about halfway through one of the girls asked me if I was ever scared using it at night, I said I used to be when I was alive but it doesn't bother me now. Must have been trained by Usain Bolt!
Self isolation (pinched from elsewhere).

"I am just going inside and may be some time."
 Terrible jokes thread. - CGNorwich
Police were called to a supermarket today after a fight broke out over loo roll. They calmed things down and one person was left with soft tissue damage.
If you get a text message entitled "Ding Dong" DO NOT OPEN IT.

The Jehovahs Witnesses are working from home.
 Coronavirus - No FM2R
All countries will eventually get Coronavirus, but China got it right off the bat.
 Coronavirus - Robin O'Reliant
I used to cough to cover my farts, now I fart to cover my coughs.

The first patient to be treated with the new Dyson ventilator is responding well.

Dr's say he's picking up nicely.
 Terrible jokes thread. - Clk Sec
>> Dr's say he's picking up nicely.

Are you absolutely certain it was a Dyson?
 Terrible jokes thread. - legacylad
The government are asking anyone who’s been on benefits for at least 4 years to volunteer as an advisor to give advice to people on how to do FA and stay in
Chinese chairman to head of security: "while you're here' open that case of Corona" - " NO you fool! I meant get us both a beer"!
One of my teachers once told me that I wouldn't amount to anything if I didn't pay attention - yet here I am laid on my sofa saving the world!
 Terrible jokes thread. - legacylad
With stay at home in place, sadly my local boarding kennels have had to call in the retrievers
Fourth week without sport now. I found a lady sitting on my couch yesterday. Apparently she's my wife.

She seems nice.
 Terrible jokes thread. - Zero
Well, That's me in Hospital

This has not been a good morning. After spending the last two weeks quarantined inside the house, I decided to go horse riding, something I haven't done in many years. It turned out to be a horribly big mistake!
I got on the horse and started out slowly but then we went a little faster, before I knew it we were going as fast as the horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off and caught my foot in the stirrups and got dragged along....The horse just would not stop.
Thankfully the manager at Tesco's came out and unplugged the machine. He actually had the nerve to take the rest of my coins off me so I wouldn't try to ride the Elephant next.
 Terrible jokes thread. - MD
With respect to Jethro:-)
A short obituary to a father:

I suppose shutting the pubs was the final straw.
Sergeant Major: "Corporal Jones! I didn't see you at camouflage training this morning!"

Corporal Jones: "Thank you sergeant!"
 The Golfer's Dilemma - No FM2R
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-XoxGuR59E
 Terrible jokes thread - zippy
Walking home from the pub last night I got accosted and mugged by 6 dwarves!

Not happy !!
Last edited by: Webmaster on Thu 23 Apr 20 at 12:40
 Terrible jokes thread - R.P.
:-0....What is this "pub" you speak of...:-)
Last edited by: Webmaster on Thu 23 Apr 20 at 12:40
If the CV19 lockdown is making you sad, just remember that Bill Clinton is locked down with Hillary!
 Terrible jokes thread - legacylad
What’s got 48 legs and 9 teeth ?

The queue outside Aldi
Dave, a pom, is touring the USA. Along the way, he stops off at a remote bar in the Nevada desert and chats to the bartender when he spots a Red Indian in full tribal dress seated in the corner of the bar.

"Blimey!" remarks Dave. "Who's he?" "Gee, that's the memory man" replies the bartender. "He knows everything there is to know. Got a memory like an elephant, he can remember any fact. Heck, go and try him out!"

Dave heads over to the Red Indian, thinking that he can outsmart him with a question about English football.

He asks the memory man "Who won the 1965 FA cup final?" "Liverpool" came the instantaneous reply.

Dave was stunned. He tried again asking "Who did they beat?" "Leeds" replied the memory man.

Dave tried once more asking "What was the final score?" The wise Red Indian didn't hesitate in answering "2-1".

Dave thinks he'll get smart, asking the memory man for the name of the winning goal scorer. Without so much as blinking, the Red Indian says "Ian St John".

Dave is stunned and returns home, where he tells everyone about the Red Indian. Dave's curiosity lingers, and he vows to return to America and pay his respects to the Indian. Ten years later, Dave finally saved up enough money to return and, after weeks of searching the Nevada desert, once more he finds the Red Indian, now in a cave.

Humbled by the Red Indian, Dave steps forward, bows, and greets the brave in his traditional tongue.

"How" Dave says. The memory man squints at him and replies "A diving header in the six-yard box".
 Terrible jokes thread - Zero
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XK0RImTvh0
 Terrible jokes thread - Kevin
A year later Dave is in Nevada again and wanders into the same bar.

"Hey Dave, nice to see you old buddy. You in town for long?" said the barman. "No Hank, just a week, I arrived yesterday." replied Dave.
After a few beers Dave says to Hank "Say, what does a guy do for entertainment around these parts, for female company like."

The barman serves another customer then comes back to Dave. "Well, you go down the MH, that's the Main Highway. You get to the IR, that's the Indian Reservation, you find yourself a IS, that's an Indian Squaw, you go in the WW, that's the Wigwam and you have a GF, that's a - well you get the picture." Dave thanks him, settles his bill and leaves the bar.

The following night Hank is behind the bar again when the door opens and a guy hobbles in. His right leg and left arm are in plaster and he's supporting himself with a crutch. He's wearing a neck brace and a bandage covers the top of his head. He struggles to the bar and sits down.

"Jesus! Is that you Dave? Were you in a car wreck or something?" "No mate, I did exactly as you said. I went down the MH, that's the Main Highway, I got to the IR, thats the Indian Reservation, I got myself a real pretty IS, that's Indian Squaw, we went into the WW and just about to have a GF when in walks an FBI." "You mean the Federal Bureau of Investigation?" "No, a Flipping Big Indian!"
Indian squaw, looking at puny naked white man says "How!".
 Terrible jokes thread - bathtub tom
A US clergyman has died after injecting himself with disinfectant.
Trump's been accused of

Bleach of the priest.
 Terrible jokes thread - tyrednemotional
A man in Saudi Arabia has recently been caught stealing hand sanitiser........ Ironically, he won't need it now.....
 Terrible jokes thread - Robin O'Reliant
Donald Trump has traced the source of Covid 19. The FBI have arrested Batman.
Wife comes home from shopping to find her husband stalking around the living room with a fly-swatter,

Amused she enquires "got any?"

"yep 5" he replies, "three males and two females"!

"how can you tell the difference?" she asks,

"Easy! three were on the beer can, and two were on the 'phone!
This is not funny. Please do not laugh at the misfortune of others.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Jh3eUD_BI
A man dies and his wife is arranging the funeral. She gets a visit from the funeral director and is going through the details. She explains that she they have no children and that her husband had been a successful businessman.
“Please arrange for a premium service and budget is not a priority. I want to give my husband the best send-off that you can organise” said the widow.

Two days later she received a call from the funeral home to say that her husband was ready for viewing. The widow arrived at the funeral home and was taken into the place of rest. She spent some time with her husband and upon leaving the room was met by the funeral director.

“Is everything to your satisfaction?” asked the director.

“Thank you, yes” said the widow. “You have done a beautiful job, and my husband looks to be comfortably asleep. I will treasure this moment forever”

“That is always our aim said the funeral director. Your happiness is our priority” said the director.

“However,” said the widow, “there is one small point that I would like to change. It is my mistake and not yours so I will accept the additional costs. My husband wore a dark blue suit throughout his whole working life, and you have put him in a grey suit. I would like you to change that”.

“Of course, we will do that immediately” replied to the director.

The next day the widow returned for the final viewing. Upon leaving the room she told the director, “That is how I will remember my dear husband until the day we are reunited. I cannot thank you enough”

A few weeks after the funeral the widow received the invoice from the Funeral home. She read the invoice and called the funeral home. “I have received you bill and there is an error on it. You will remember that I asked you to change my husbands’ suit. It was my fault and I am willing to pay for both suits” said the widow.

“Please don’t worry yourself about this matter” said the Director. The bill is correct. We incurred no additional costs and therefor your invoice is correct”

“That is very kind of you, but how that that be?” asked the widow. “you used two suits and so I should really be charged for both”

“The bill is correct” said the director. “We had a bit of luck, the gentleman in the next room was dressed in a dark blue suit, and his family didn’t care what he was buried in. So, all we did was swapped heads”.
Me "As I get older, all I need in life is a Specsavers, a Boots and a Greggs".

Mrs Z "Yep, life is all specs and drugs and sausage rolls!"
MAN WALKS INTO A BAR.........

Lucky bu**er!!!
What borders on the stupid?

Canada and Mexico.
 Terrible jokes thread. - No FM2R
Awww, did you delete my joke which contained absolutely no rude words whatsoever?
Went to the toga shop on the way to the forum.

Asked for XXXL, the store owner said “why do you want that many!”

I’ll get my toga!
At the moment l am self isolating so they sent someone round to do my shopping for me, l had to spend some time training them on how l shop and they said that they hadn’t ever shop lifted before.
I cleaned the TV screen today with an anti-viral wipe, I seem to have lost the BBC channel!
 Terrible jokes thread. - Dog
Um gonna try it on me wireless.
It's been a really odd day.

First, I found a hat full of money.

Then I was chased by an angry bloke with a guitar!
At a small garden party yesterday...

5 year old: do dragons fart fire?

22 year old cousin : I don’t know, but they do breath fire!

5 year old: Audible huff ! I thought you went to university!
My mate suggested yesterday that if the Gov had given everyone over 18 £1m, they would have only spent £60billion instead of the est £500bn they have upto now! - they could have killed many birds with one stone like stop the welfare sys, therefore virtually ending commercial immigration, saving £bn's, there would be no poverty related problems etc and the economy would have bounced with the new found wealth. The Gov would probably recouped it all in the first 12 months after lockdown! ;-)

Made me chuckle, and i can see the positives! - if he were in politics I'd be tempted to vote for him! ;-)
>> My mate suggested yesterday that if the Gov had given everyone over 18 £1m, they
>> would have only spent £60billion instead of the est £500bn they have upto now! -
>>

Your friend is using the million, millions representation of a billion - e.g. £1,000,000,000,000 and £60 billion would be £60e13.

The Govt's £500bn is £500,000,000,000 or £5e11 and is 120th of your friend's £60bn. Split between 60 million people it would be just over £8k each.

>> Made me chuckle, and i can see the positives! - if he were in politics
>> I'd be tempted to vote for him! ;-)

Good job he aint, had he done that, inflation would have sky rocketed, your million would be worthless in a year.

Good job his maths his sheit.
VEGAN:

Ancient slang for the village idiot who couldn't hunt, fish or ride.
 Terrible jokes thread. - neiltoo
Shops in Wales have been given the go ahead to open next week.

In preparation for this, shopkeepers have been brushing up on their selective inability to speak English.
Did you hear about the flasher who was thinking of retiring.

He's decided to stick it out for another year.

:o)
Liverpool have won the league and the government are paying people not to work.

Somewhere out there is a Scouser with a lamp wondering what his last wish will be.
Man goes into a bar and orders 10 vodkas. He empties the first and the last on the floor and drinks his way through the remaining eight. The bartender asks him why he discarded the two. He says, "Because the first always tastes awful and the last always makes me sick".

(From The Hungarian film "Kontrol".)
So I work in a Goldsmiths up in North Yorkshire and last week an older gentleman from Barnsley walks in, flat cap and all and asks “can tha mek us a gold statue of me whippet?”
Possibly, do ya want it Eighteen Carrot?” I ask

“Nah, lad” he replies “chewin a bone’ll be fine”
A Polish guy goes in to Specsavers for an eye test.

The optician showed him a card with the letters: 'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z'. "Can you read this?" the optician asked. "Read it?" the Polish guy replied "I know the guy".
Grandad had to go into a home.
I rang the day after to check on things.
Nurse said 'He's like a fish out of water I'm afraid'.
'Ah,' I said, 'Not adjusting well then'.
'No,' she said, 'he's dead'.
After a Beer Festival in London, all the brewery managing directors decided to go out for a beer.

Corona's MD sits down and says "I would like the world's best beer, a Corona". The bartender takes a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

Then Budweiser's MD says "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser". The bartender gives him one.

Coors' MD says "I'd like the best beer in the world, the only one made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors". He gets it.

The guy from Guinness sits down and says "Give me a Coke". The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask "Why aren't you drinking a Guinness?" and the Guinness MD replies "Well, if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither will I".
So a car pulls up against the kerb and the driver leans out of the window to a little boy playing with his trike.

Driver "I'll give you these sweets and £10 if you come with me kid"

Boy "No, it's ok"

Driver "OK, I'll make it £20"

Boy "No way!"

Driver, getting frustrated now, "How about £50"

Boy "No, and stop pestering me, I'm playing"

Driver "Last chance £100 and a months supply of sweets"

Little Boy "Look Dad, I'm not getting in, you brought the Berlingo, now live with it!"
Many years ago I went on a picnic with Errol Brown from Hot Chocolate.

It started with a quiche.
 Terrible jokes thread. - Duncan
Please explain.
 Terrible jokes thread. - Lygonos
>> Please explain

youtu.be/Y7dyk7zAR5g
A priest, a minister and a rabbit walk in to a bar.

The rabbit says, "I think I'm a typo!"
Oh. Dear. God.

I'll get your coat.
>> Oh. Dear. God.
>>
>> I'll get your coat.

chuck him out without it.
Jeez that took a while to click.
>> A priest, a minister and a rabbit walk in to a bar.

They all said “ouch” who left that there?
I woke up this morning to find a lettuce growing out of my bottom.
I couldn't get a face to face consultation, but on the phone the triage nurse told me to put a dressing on it.
"Doctor doctor, I've got a strawberry stuck up my bottom."

"I'll give you some cream for it"

Terrible jokes thread. - Bromptonaut
Please

Make

Them

Stop
"Doctor, I feel like a pair of curtains".

"Pull yourself together, man".
 Terrible jokes thread. - Lygonos
Guy came into the surgery with a steering wheel stuck to the front of his trousers.

"It's driving me nuts"
Guy goes to the doctors wearing only a t-shirt.

Doctor says "Well I can clearly see you're nuts!"
Farmer goes to the vet with one of his pigs that has developed a rash.

The vet gave him some oinkment to put on it.
 Terrible jokes thread. - Manatee
Fellow consulted his GP as he was having trouble when urinating. As well as coming out of the end, it was escaping from several other orifices in the member.

Doctor, while making notes: “I’m going to refer you to my brother”.

Patient: “Is he a urologist?”

Doctor: “No, he’s a piccolo player. He’ll show you how to hold it”.
 Terrible jokes thread. - Crankcase
My new window cleaner is useless. I can't recommend him, so avoid Mr Bit.

I pass this on without comment, from Mrs C.

What's a chiropodist's favourite flavour of crisps?

Cheese and bunion.

My dyslexia has reached a new owl.
As a kid I was made to walk the plank.

We couldn’t afford a dog.

Cue Monty Phyton, we lived in a pothole jokes.
I saw a documentary on how ships are kept together.

Riveting!
“I’m learning the hokey cokey.

Not all of it. But – I’ve got the ins and outs
Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure.
>> Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure.

On a serious note the opportunity that leads to success can be a matter of right place/right time.

My father succeeded as a partner in a business importing dyes and chemicals for the textile industry. The opportunity arose because he was employed by another business at exactly the time it decided to be UK agent for one rather than two European manufacturers. He also had immediate colleagues of like mind and who, as a team, had the backing, contacts and skills to make it work.
>>On a serious note the opportunity that leads to success can be a matter of right place/right time.

I think it almost always is. It's just the amount of wrong places / wrong times you have to put yourself in before the one that finally clicks.

You've got to kiss a lot of frogs, even if you are a princess.
 Terrible jokes thread. - henry k
A South Africa a Department of Tourism clean-up crew recently found over 200 dead crows off and along N2 near Cape Town and there was concern that they may have died from some sort of Avian Flu. A Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was NOT Avian related. The cause of death in fact appeared to be from vehicular impacts. However, during analysis it was noted that varying colours of paint appeared on the bird's beaks and claws. By analysing these paint residues it was found that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with motorbikes, while only 2% were killed by cars. The Department of Safety then hired an Ornithological Behaviourist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of motorbike kills versus car kills. The Ornithological Behaviourist quickly concluded that when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow to warn of danger. They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "bike".
The World Health Organization announced that dogs cannot contract COVID-19. Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released. To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.
>> The World Health Organization announced that dogs cannot contract COVID-19. Dogs previously held in quarantine
>> can now be released. To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.
>>

And you have the gall to criticise my jokes!!! ;-D
My jokes are genius, yours are a shame on all of us. As any fule kno.
People laugh at us in the Flat Earth Society, but we have members all round the globe.
Surely if the Earth is flat then a 2m social distancing policy is going to push some people over the edge?
A guy is out shooting ducks but having a terrible time. Four hours and he hasn't managed to hit a thing. Just before he goes home he takes one last shot, and bingo, he finally gets one.

The duck glides down and falls in the yard of a nearby farm. The guy goes up to the gate and is starting to climb over when the angry farmer appears. "What the hell are you doing, this is private property, get out" shouts the farmer.

The guy explains that he has just shot a duck which landed in the yard and he is just going to retrieve it.

The farmer replies, "I don't care if you did, this is my property and you can't come in here. In any case, if the duck landed here it is now mine, so clear off".

The guy insists it is his duck because he shot it and he won't leave without it. A furious debate follows till in the end the farmer says, "I'll tell you what we'll do. We'll kick each other in the testicles and carry on doing it till one of us gives up, and the winner will keep the duck. The only condition is that I get first kick as we are on my land".

The guy thinks about it for a while and finally agrees as he really wants his duck. So he stands legs apart while the farmer aims a hefty kick between his legs. The pain is excruciating, he collapses screaming in agony and nearly passes out. It is an hour and a half before he is able to stand again, and another half hour before he has recovered enough to walk. He takes a few practice swings, feels ok and says to the farmer, "Ok, now it's my turn", getting ready to land the most powerful kick of his life.

The farmer says, "Forget it, you can have the duck".
Last edited by: Robin O'Reliant on Wed 2 Sep 20 at 19:41
A man answers his front door and there's a policeman standing there holding a photo.

"Is this your wife, sir?" says the policeman.

Shocked, the man says "Yes, it is".

The policeman says "I'm afraid it looks like she's been hit by a bus".

"Yeah I know" says the man "but she's great in bed and she's good with the kids".
A question from junior ant to his dad
" Why do we not get the Corona virus ?"
Reply " Because we have anty bodies."
Boris Johnson dies...His soul arrives in heaven and he is met by St.Peter at the Pearly Gates. Welcome to Heaven," says St. Peter. "Before you settle in, it seems there's a problem: We seldom see a Conservative here and we're not sure what to do with you."
"No problem, just let me in; I'm a believer," says Johnson.
“I'd like to just let you in, but I have orders from the Man Himself: He says you have to spend one day in Hell and one day in Heaven. Then you must choose where you'll live for eternity."
"But, I've already made up my mind; I want to be in Heaven."
"I'm sorry, but we have our rules. "And with that, St. Peter escorts him to an elevator and he goes down, down, down, all the way to Hell.
The doors open and he finds himself in the middle of a lush country house garden. Standing in front of it his dad...and thousands of other Conservatives who had helped him out over the years.......The whole of the "Right" was there. .
Everyone laughing...happy...casually but expensively dressed.
They run to greet him, hug him, and reminisce about the good times they had getting rich at the expense of the "suckers and plebs". They play a friendly game of croquet and then dine on lobster and caviar.
The Devil himself comes up to Johnson with a frosty drink, "Have a Marguerita and relax, Boris!" Uh, I can't drink any more, I’m watching my weight," says Johnson, dejectedly.
"This is Hell, Boris: you can drink and eat all you want and not worry, and it just gets better from there!" Johnson takes the drink and finds himself liking the Devil, who he thinks is a really very friendly guy who tells funny jokes and pulls hilarious nasty pranks. kind of like an Oxford undergrad.
They are having such a great time that, before he realizes it, it's time to go. Everyone gives him a big hug and waves as Johnson steps on the elevator and heads upward. When the elevator door reopens, he is in Heaven again and St. Peter is waiting for him. "Now it's time to visit Heaven," the old man says, opening the gate.
So for 24 hours, Johnson is made to chill with a bunch of honest,
good-natured people who enjoy each other's company, talk about things other than money and treat each other decently. Not a nasty prank or mean joke among them; no fancy country seats and, while the food tastes great, it's not caviar or lobster. And these people are all poor, he doesn't see anybody he knows, and he isn't even treated like someone special!
Worst of all, to Johnson, Jesus turns out to be some kind of hippie with his endless 'peace' and 'do unto others' stuff.
"Whoa," he says uncomfortably to himself, "Margaret never prepared me for this!"
The day is done, St. Peter returns and says, "Well, then, you've spent a day in Hell and a day in Heaven. Now choose where you want to live for eternity. "With the 'Jeopardy' theme playing softly in the background, Johnson reflects for a minute, then answers: "Well, I would never have thought I'd say this - I mean, Heaven has been delightful and all - but I really think I belong in Hell with my friends. "So Saint Peter escorts him to the elevator and he goes down, down, down, all the way to Hell.
The doors of the elevator open and he is in the middle of barren scorched earth called Brexit Britain covered with garbage and toxic industrial waste...He is horrified to see all of his friends, dressed in rags and chained together, picking up the trash and putting it in black bags. They are groaning and moaning in pain, faces and hands black with grime.
The Devil comes over to Johnson and puts an arm around his shoulder. "I don't understand," stammers a shocked Johnson, "Yesterday I was here and there was a country house and we ate lobster and caviar....drank cocktails.
We lounged around and had a great time. Now there's just a wasteland full of garbage and everybody looks miserable!"
The Devil looks at him smiles slyly, and purrs, "Yesterday we were campaigning; today you voted for us"
Last time I heard that joke it was related to R/3 demos versus deliveries.
 Terrible jokes thread. - Kevin
Research by a group of academics has now confirmed that the mortality rate for women who have put on weight during Covid Lockdown is much less than that of men who mention it.
Borrowed off Facebook this morning:

Kier Starmer asked the Queen, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient organisation? Are there any tips you can give me?" "Well," said the Queen, "The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people." Kier Starmer then asked, "But how do I know if the people around me are really intelligent?" The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle, watch me and listen" The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send Prince Charles in here, would you?" Prince Charles walked into the room and said, "Yes, Mother? The Queen smiled and said to Charles, "Answer me this please Charles. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?" Without pausing for a moment, Prince Charles answered "That would be me." "Yes, very good!" Said the Queen. Ah ha I get it said Starmer, thank you Ma'am. And in a great rush he left. Starmer went back to Parliament and decided to ask Diane Abbott the same question. "Diane, answer this for me." "Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?" "I'm not sure," said Abbott. And then in true Diane Abbott style she went on to say. "Let me get back to you on that one." She went to her advisers and asked everyone, but none could give her an answer. Frustrated, Diane went for a coffee and met Nigel Farage. "Nigel, see if you can answer this question." "Yes Diane" replied Nigel. "Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?" Farage immediately answered, "That's easy, it's me!" Abbott grinned, and said, "Good answer Nigel, I see it all now!" Abbott then, went back to find Starmer and said to him; "Kier, I did some research, and I have the answer to that riddle." "If your mother and father have a child who is not your brother or your sister, the child is Nigel Farage!" Starmer went red in the face, got up, stomped over to Abbott, and yelled in her face, "No! You b***** idiot! It's Prince Charles! . . . . . . . . . . . .
.*********
 Terrible jokes thread. - maltrap
The only problem with that joke is that it implies that prince Charles is intelligent !

That is a joke in itself.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases told the President:
"This morning, three Brazilian people died from Covid-19."
Trump's face went white with shock, the blood drained from his face and to everyone’s amazement he collapsed on the floor.
Minutes passed and, to everyone’s relief, the President got up shakily and then sat back on his chair.
His staff was nothing less than stunned at this display of emotion from their President, nervously watching as he sat, head in hands.
Finally, the President looked up and with a shaky quivering voice asked Dr Fauci, "
How many people is a brazillion?"
Needed cash yesterday, so went to the bank, there was a queue at the ATM so popped inside and found myself 2nd in a line of 6. The old lady in front of me reached the teller and asked for a tenner out of her acc, she was told that due to C19 for withdrawals less than £100 she had to use the ATM outside. the old lady explained she had left her card at home and would have to get her cash the old - fashioned way. The teller told (telled?) her rules are rules, she would have to get her card or withdraw £100, whats the max i can withdraw? she asked, £3000 in cash at the moment due to c19 restrictions the teller replied. I want £3000 out then said old lady and at least £100 in £10 pound notes please, the teller counted out her money and pushed it to her under the screen. The old lady peeled 1£10 note off the top of the pile and pushed the rest back under the screen, Now i want to deposit £2990 into my account please, before the teller could answer she added - well you started being bloomin awkward

Moral: Don't mess with us oldies!!!
 Essex Girl - Zero
HE DIFFERENCE IF YOU MARRY AN ESSEX GIRL
Three friends married women from different parts of the world.....
The first man married a Greek girl. He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.....
The second man married a Thai girl. He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.....
The third man married a girl from Basildon.. He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal.
The first day he didn't see anything.
The second day he didn't see anything either.
But by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher.
He still has some difficulty when he urinates....
 Essex Girl - Bromptonaut
What does an Essex girl use for protection when copulating?

A bus shelter....
 Essex Girl - smokie
Oi Zero!! My daughter was born in Basildon (though we lived in Billericay at the time! Wife is an Essex girl too...

There was one about Kit Kats and Essex girls but not for here...
 Essex Girl - No FM2R
What do you call an Essex girl with an IQ of 130?

Basildon.

p.s. I still have Billericay Dickie on my playlist.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Wed 30 Sep 20 at 19:59
 Essex Girl - Robin O'Reliant
What does an Essex girl say after sex?

"Which team do you guys play for?"
 Essex Girl - CGNorwich
Aren’t jokes based on the misonogystic idea that girls from Essex are somehow stupid and sexually promiscuous just a little bit tiresome?
 Essex Girl - No FM2R
Ah, so you subscribe to the theory that everything anybody does must be approved of by everybody else?

Of course Essex girl jokes are not politically correct. I don't even think that they are very funny these days. But I remember when they were entertaining.

Fortunately it is no longer compulsory to read something you don't like, so that should help.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Thu 1 Oct 20 at 15:40
 Essex Girl - CGNorwich
>> Ah, so you subscribe to the theory that everything anybody does must be approved of
>> by everybody else?

No and nor did I say anythigng remotely resembling that.

>>
>> Fortunately it is no longer compulsory to read something you don't like, so that should
>> help.

Indeed, an option that is of course equally open to you.
 Essex Girl - No FM2R
>> an option that is of course equally open to you.

I am aware, but the stuff you write generally amuses me. At worst it's an opportunity for stress release.
 Essex Girl - Bromptonaut
>> Aren’t jokes based on the misonogystic idea that girls from Essex are somehow stupid and
>> sexually promiscuous just a little bit tiresome?

Is it even misogyny? A stereotype for sure and if it was racial it would be an issue but to be honest it could be anywhere. I suspect in Manchester it'd be Scouse girls; and probably vice versa.
Last edited by: Bromptonaut on Thu 1 Oct 20 at 15:51
 Essex Girl - CGNorwich

>>
>> Is it even misogyny? A stereotype for sure and if it was racial it would
>> be an issue but to be honest it could be anywhere. I suspect in Manchester
>> it'd be Scouse girls; and probably vice versa.

It probably would but it wouldnt be Manchester men or Scouser men would it? It is interesting that the thes jokes told by men feature a typer of behaviour, out for a good time, sexually promiscuous etc, that is seen as desirable and to be applauded when carried out by men but deemed as unnacceptable and rather threatening to the male status quo when carried out by women.

Presumably from your comment if you subtstitute "Essex" with "black" you would have an issue with these jokes. Dont you find that to be just a little curious?

Essex Girl - No FM2R
>>It probably would but it wouldnt be Manchester men or Scouser men would it? It is interesting that the thes jokes told by men feature a typer of behaviour, out for a good time, sexually promiscuous etc, that is seen as desirable and to be applauded when carried out by men but deemed as unnacceptable and rather threatening to the male status quo when carried out by women.

I think you are laying your own motivations and thought processes over the behaviours of others, and then deciding you don't like it.

I don't have any difference in my moral or behavioural standards which depend upon the gender of a person.
 Essex Girl - CGNorwich
I think you are perhaps missing the point. Just take a look at a joke of this type, perhaps the one you posted, and ask yourself what actually makes it funny when applied to women and not men.

I’m not questioning your behavioural standards.
 Essex Girl - No FM2R
I don't think that it would be any more or less funny were it a different county or a man. Pick your favourite stereotype. Many, perhaps most, jokes require a 'butt' for the humour. Down here it is usually young Argentinian males, Spain uses the Portuguese, men and women, and the Portuguese return the favour, . the French use the Belgian, the Belgian use the Dutch and so on and so forth.

Some jokes can be offensive, mostly when they're taken too far. Most subjects can be joked about.

Still, I think that's enough, don't you?
 Essex Girl - Bromptonaut
>> the French use the
>> Belgian, the Belgian use the Dutch and so on and so forth.

That reminds me of a conversation with Frenchman on the Hebrides ferry a couple of years ago. There were a couple of Americans (California) there as well and the subject turned to driving on the 'wrong'side of the road The Frenchman leaned to the right, stretched both arms out and made motions like holding a steering wheel - A Belgian driving in the UK he said. I believe the French Belgians use their Flemish compatriots rather than citizens of the Netherlands.

For the English of course the Irish are the butt for those sort of jokes. In Ireland it's said to people from County Kerry.

Who do Kerrymen tell jokes about?
 Essex Girl - Zero
>> Aren’t jokes based on the misonogystic idea that girls from Essex are somehow stupid and
>> sexually promiscuous just a little bit tiresome?

Who gives a shiesse
 Essex Girl - CGNorwich
>> >> Aren’t jokes based on the misonogystic idea that girls from Essex are somehow stupid
>> and
>> >> sexually promiscuous just a little bit tiresome?
>>
>> Who gives a shiesse
>>

Well evidently not you.
Day 61 of the quarantine.

I was watching replays of the World Cup.

My wife called out from the kitchen and said "Do you have a sharp pain in your chest like someone has a voodoo doll and is stabbing it in the chest?"

"No" I said.

She replied "How about now?"
Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 2 Oct 20 at 02:28
Now *that* was funny.

Is this a new trend for your jokes?
Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 2 Oct 20 at 02:29
Courtesy my niece's daughter, age 5;

What do 5:00am and a pig's tale have in common?

They're both twirly.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Fri 2 Oct 20 at 05:21
 Terrible jokes thread. - PeterS
For some reason Gary Barlow has stopped following me on Twitter. Whatever I said, whatever I did, I didn’t mean it...

I've just heard my window cleaner shouting and swearing outside my house...

I think he's lost his rag.
A man dies and goes to heaven. As he is standing at the pearly gates he notices a huge wall of clocks behind St Peter.

"What are those clocks for ?" he asks.

"Those are lie clocks, every time someone tells a lie the hands on their clocks move"

"Oh" says the man "whose clock is that?" he says pointing.

"That's Mother Teresa's clock" says St Peter, "its hands have never moved"

"Wow" says the man "and who's clock is that?

"That's Abraham Lincolns clock, it's hands have only moved twice" says St Peter

"Where's Boris Johnson's clock?" asks the man

"Oh we're using that one as a ceiling fan" replies St Peter.
The wife said she wanted some quiet whilst cooking dinner tonight.

So I took the batteries out of the smoke alarms!

I'll be out of hospital next week.
 Terrible jokes thread. - R.P.
Hahahaha....!
Blooming ridiculous folk! - letting fireworks off already, it's only just into October!
Scared my cat so much it ran up our Christmas tree!

Had some folk banging on the door last evening shouting "Track n Trace", - It's not Halloween till the end of the month!
How to test yourself for Coronavirus:
Step 1: Pour a glass of wine and try to smell it.
Step 2: if you can smell the wine then drink some and see if you can taste it
Step 3: if you can smell and taste it, you can confirm you don’t have coronavirus

Last night I did the test 9 times, and all were negative thank god. Tonight I’m going to do the test again though, because I woke up this morning with a headache and I feel like I’m coming down with something.
 Terrible jokes thread. - wotspur
Pre COVID I went out to a +50’s singles night ,which was a disco to music from the 60/70/80’s , it was great fun and I got talking to a lovely lady . After a few drinks we hit the dance floor . Then we returned to the table and in general conversation she told me about her family two girls 20 and 22 and how she hated her job . Coming towards the end of the night things got a bit more heavy and during the last dance , she whispered into my ear , I really like you and I’m in need of some attention , would you like to come back to my place .
Wow , wel be rude not too ! As we walked the 10 minutes back , she said to me have you ever had a threesome , and would you be interested .
Wow,wow wow ,all my Chrismases had come early . We crashed thru the door and I was shown where the lounge was , as she went to make herself more comfortable ,as she came back into the lounge to find me naked and ready for some 3 way action , she shouted up the stairs , ... “Mum , are you still up “
I'm reminded of this Abba song...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aaXMELKmFYE

From Giles Brandreth on Ainsley Harriot's cooking show...

"I gave up with blenders, we used to have a blender and then when one of the children's hamsters died I discovered my wife had put it through the blender because she'd read somewhere that the remains of a hamster mulched would be marvellous in the garden."

"There's a song about it you know....."

"You get tulips from Hamster Jam"
>> "You get tulips from Hamster Jam"

Remember that being told at Menston Junior School c1970
I remember a punch line of "you get two licks of hamster jam" can't remember the preamble tho. Thankfuly probably
A Politician dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates, St Peter lets him in and shows him to a room with hundreds of clocks on the walls, all telling different times and running at different speeds.

"Wait here" instructs St Peter, "Whilst we review your life and set your clock".

"what are all these clocks"? asks the Politician.

"Well these clocks show how many lies they have told to their Constituents in the course of their lives, - the faster they go, the more lies they have told" He explains.

After a good look around at the various clocks, He asks St Peter " where is Boris Johnson's clock"?

St Peter replies "I'm using that one in my office, - as a ceiling fan!"
>>A Politician dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates

See: Fri 9 Oct 20 16:13

:)
>>A Politician dies...

A case of deja vu: www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?t=27627&m=614501&v=e
Oops! - sorry Chaps! ;-)
Paddy took two stuffed dogs to the Antiques Roadshow.

The presenter said, "This is a very rare set, produced by the celebrated Johns Brothers taxidermists who operated in London at the turn of the last century. Do you have any idea what they would fetch if they were in good condition?"

"Sticks!" Paddy replied.
Wife gets new computer turns to husband and says

"I need to put in a new password"

"MY WILLY" says husband

"Computer says Its too short"
Last edited by: Zero on Thu 5 Nov 20 at 10:06
>> "Computer says Its too short"
>>

1992 called and wants its joke back!

:-)
Shame we don't have an "extremely terrible jokes" thread for that one ;)
Last edited by: VxFan on Thu 5 Nov 20 at 11:18
 Terrible jokes thread. - Stuartli
Well this is probably just as terrible (it's been around for a few years!):

I needed a new password with eight characters, so I picked Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
I wanted to use Fortnight but apparently it's too weak.
Apparently you can’t use “ beefstew” as a password.

It’s not stroganoff.

Computer: Choose a password

Me: hi-hat

Computer: Password cannot contain symbols
Here’s a Rick Astley on passwords...

I’mmmmm
* Never going to give you out
* Never going to write you down
* Never going to run around and reuse you
...can a mod revoke his password, PLEASE!

;-)
I'm sorry my fault.
I use "incorrect" as my password- if I ever forget it the computer tells me what it is.
>..so I picked Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Only six dwarfs since Lockdown #1. They had to comply with Rule of Six and Sneezy got the push.
No nativity this year because the three wise men face a travel ban
The shepherds have been furloughed
The inn keeper has closed under lockdown regulations
Santa won’t be working as he’d break the rule of 6, with Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donner and Blitzen
As for Rudolph, with that red nose he should be isolating and taking a test

;)
>No nativity this year because the three wise men face a travel ban

Let's hope that it also discourages all those who festoon their house and garden with multicoloured lights.

Last year returning home from the pub I turned into the road leading to our house and I was blinded by flashing blue and red lights straight in front of me. In a panic, I threw my spliff out the window, spilled my brandy trying to get it back in the cup holder and nearly went off the road trying to kick my last gram of toot under the seat. I thought it was the damn cops! All because some idiot had a gazillion watts of Christmas lights outside their house.
After endless negotiations with North and South Korea, Trump remarked that East and West Korea must be much more peaceful as he never hears from them.
And on the Trump theme... These US election results are taking longer to come out than Phillip Schofield
You may think that people who sell meat are gross, but people who sell fruit and vegetable are grosser.
 Terrible jokes thread. - Timeonmyhands
The Yorkshire Ripper has died, police are looking for a man with a Geordie accent.
>> The Yorkshire Ripper has died

That’s a bit of a hammer blow.
 Terrible jokes thread. - Fullchat
Filter gone into overdrive.
Last edited by: Fullchat on Fri 13 Nov 20 at 20:10
 Terrible jokes thread. - Fullchat
Peter Sutcliffe goes to heaven. St Peter was standing at the gate and asks his name.
"I'm Peter Sutcliffe."
St Peter says, "You'll have to wait there God wants a word with you."
God arrives and says to Sutcliffe, " You killed 13 women on earth"
He pulls out a hammer and hits him on the head knocking him to the ground where he hits him another 12 times then kicks him in the family jewels.
"Ok, I get why you hit me 13 times but why kick me in the nuts as well?"
"That's for telling everyone I told you to do it."
God one FC, I've nicked that.
Leeds Utd are to hold 2 minutes silence for Peter Sutcliffe tonight, as he was the best attacker they've ever had.
So a dog pops in to the Post Office and walks up to the counter.

"How much to send a telegram?" he asks the clerk.

"£1" replies the clerk, for "10 words" and hands the dog a form.

The dog fills out the form thus: "Woof, woof, woof woof woof, woof, woof woof woof"

The dog hands back the form to the clerk who says "You only have 9 woofs, you could add another for free!"

The dog replies, "Nah, if I did that the message would be gibberish!"
Last edited by: zippy on Thu 19 Nov 20 at 02:23
>> So a dog pops in to the Post Office and walks up to the counter.

I read that first as a dog poops in the Post Office......
 Terrible jokes thread. - John Boy
>> >> So a dog pops in to the Post Office and walks up to the
>> counter.
>>
>> I read that first as a dog poops in the Post Office......
>>
So did I, but I put it down to the fact that I'd just read Bathtub Tom's post about a dog which had been fed brussel sprouts.
>> I read that first as a dog poops in the Post Office......

Could that count as a 2nd class drop off.
So Bob and Sally, both now retired are sitting having dinner when Sally pipes up....

"Bob, if I die, would you remarry right away?"

Bob replies "Oh, honey, what a thing to discuss over dinner!"

Sally can't leave it and asks again the next day and gets the same reply.

She asks again the day after, and gets the same reply.

This goes on for several days and Bob is getting a little fed up so next time Sally asks he says "Yes, yes I would remarry!"

Sally replies, "Right away?"

Bob, "No, I would leave a respectable time."

Sally asks "Would you sell the house?"

Bob, "No, I like it here and the house is done up just fine."

Sally, "Would you sell our bed?"

Bob, "No, it's a fine bed and has got many years left in it."

Sally, "What about my golf clubs?"

Bob, "Of course, she's right handed!"

Strangely, Bob died first.
I feel that you might be focussing too much on the word "Terrible" and not enough on the word "jokes" in the title of this thread.
 Terrible jokes thread. - Runfer D'Hills
What is alternately black and white, and makes random shrieking noises?

A penguin falling downstairs...
Not a nun?
Protestant version.
A man getting along in years finds that he is unable to perform sexually. He goes to his doctor who tries a few things, but nothing seems to work. Finally, as a last hope, the doctor refers him to an African medicine man.

The medicine man says, "I can cure this." With that said, he throws a white powder into a flame and there is a flash with billowing blue smoke.
Then he says, "This is powerful healing but you can only use it once a year. All you have to do is say '123' and it shall rise for as long as you wish".
The man then asks, "What happens when it's over and I don't want to continue"?
The medicine man replies: "When your partner can take no more sex and is completely satisfied, all she has to say is '1234' and it will then go down. But be warned: It will not rise again for another year".

The old gent rushes home, anxious to try out his new powers.

That night he showers, shaves and smothers himself in aftershave. He slides into bed, cuddles up to his wife, says "123" and suddenly he has the most gigantic stiffie ever, just as the medicine man promised.

His wife turns over and asks, "What did you say '123' for"...?
I went for my usual walk down the bridleway this morning and Mrs K had asked me to call at the shop on my way back to buy some fresh chilli peppers for tonight's dinner.
Outside the store was a gorgeous young blonde who stopped me and whispered in my ear that she would love to have sex with me. In return I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined because I have high moral standards and strong willpower...
Almost as strong as Cillit Bong, the super strength bathroom cleaner that wipes away the dirt in a single wipe. Now available with the scent of lemon.
" cracker jokes " from the BBC news

What is Dominic Cummings’s favourite Christmas song? Driving Home For Christmas.

How do you play Dominic Cummings in Monopoly?
Ignore the rules, move anywhere on the board you like and never Go To Jail.

? Did you hear production was down at Santa’s workshop? Many of his workers have had to Elf-isolate!

? Why didn’t Mary and Joseph make it to Bethlehem? All Virgin flights were cancelled.

? Why are Santa’s reindeer allowed to travel on Christmas Eve? They have herd immunity.

? Why did the pirates have to go into lockdown? Because the ‘Arrrr!’ rate had risen.
There's a TV programme on tonight about Covid19.

Don't worry if you miss it though, you might be able to catch it later.
Desk Sargent: "What have you arrested him for?"

Cop: "He shot an unarmed black guy"

Desk Sargent: "Ok, impersonating a police officer"
During the pandemic, many airline staff have been laid-off, and are looking for work to tide them over.

A local pilot has taken up painting and decorating, so I asked him to do the upstairs.

I got a perfect landing!
He didn't take off and runway with your money then?
Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 14 Dec 20 at 10:46
... or disappear mid-job to do some taxiing
A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night to have dinner and meet her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

The boy is ecstatic but he's never had sex before so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. He tells the pharmacist it's his first time and the pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.
At the register the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"
The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.

A minute passes and the boy is still deep in prayer with his head down. 10 minutes pass and still no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious." The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your dad was a pharmacist."
Called in at the motorway services, went in the shop and picked up a bottle of water, a chocolate bar and a bag of crisps. I said to the cashier "I'm sorry I only have a £50.00 note"

She replied, "You better put the crisps back then"
A friend of mine works as a pilot for a major airline company, but at the moment he's been furloughed.

As he's a dab hand at DIY he thought he'd try and earn a bit of extra money doing some decorating jobs.

I said I needed a few bits doing here and there, so he popped round one afternoon with his paint and brushes. I can't vouch for all his work, but he's made a lovely job of the landing.

He's just hoping his new business venture will eventually take off.
Deja Vu, recent too. Hey Maybe I'm a poet but dont know it.
>> Deja Vu, recent too.

Apologies. I did a search beforehand as well.
 Terrible jokes thread. - Haywain
Shamelessly stolen from Telegraph comments before it was taken down by moderators .......

Here's a light hearted post. Enjoy as I doubt it will last long.

Trump dies. He goes to Hell where the Devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do," says the Devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

Trump thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.

The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over and over and over, such was his fate in Hell.

"No!" Trump said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.

"No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented Trump.

The Devil opened a third door. In it, Trump saw Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Trump looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, "Yeah, I can handle this."

The Devil smiled and said, "Monica, you're free to go!"

>> Here's a light hearted post. Enjoy as I doubt it will last long.

Clearly you have some kind of zippy paranoia, thought that was quite funny and relatively harmless
 Terrible jokes thread. - Haywain
"Clearly you have some kind of zippy paranoia, thought that was quite funny and relatively harmless"

Sorry, no paranoia - I literally copied the whole piece, including that bit, from the Telegraph website. Sure enough, shortly afterwards, the comment had vanished.
Bumped into Bonnie Tyler earlier and she asked if I fancied a coffee?

I said: "Starbucks"? She said: "No".

"Costa"? Still said: "No".

I think she was holding out for a Nero.
I am fed up with my Bonnie Tyler satnav.
It keeps telling me to turn around, it got me lost in France, and every now and then it falls apart.

I bought Bonnie Tyler's car last year on eBay.
It's awful, every now and then it falls apart.
So I've been using my U2 SatNav for a few weeks now and I'm fed up.
The Streets Have No Name and I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
 Terrible jokes thread. - helicopter
Wetherspoons have apparently offered to help the government during lockdown by using their premises to provide shelter to the homeless, disadvantaged, underprivileged,unemployed and pensioners....

Basically they want their old clientele back.
Children's BBC are going to show "Jaws" backwards.

It's a heart warming tale about a shark who swims round putting limbs on disabled people.
A dozen Liverpool lads were at the pearly gates, ready to enter heaven.

St. Peter sauntered over. "I'm afraid we are nearly full. We can only take one of you".

The guys were not pleased about this.

St. Peter could sense their anguish and tried to calm things. "I'll tell you what guys; it's getting late. I'll report to God and get back to you in the morning. By then you will have things worked out, I promise".

The next morning St. Peter went to the entrance. What he saw shocked him. He ran to god. "God... they are gone, they've gone!" "What! All twelve of them?" "No, no, God... the Pearly Gates!"
It’s a not very well known fact that Charles Dickens’ Novel A Tale of Two Cities was first serialised in the local papers of two small Midland Towns.

It was the Bicester Times , It was the Worcester Times
>> It’s a not very well known fact that Charles Dickens’ Novel A Tale of Two
>> Cities was first serialised in the local papers of two small Midland Towns.
>>
>> It was the Bicester Times , It was the Worcester Times

Love this joke. Shared repeatedly.
>> Love this joke. Shared repeatedly.

Ditto
All UK car dealerships have now re-opened apart from BMW.

A spokesman was asked when they would re-open, but they gave no indication.
Customer went into an Inuit restaurant and asked for the menu
The waiter said " We do not have a lot of options so I will call them out for you"
" We have whale meat steaks"
" We have whale meat curry"
" We have whale meat stir fry"
" and of coure we have the Vera Lynn "

The customer enquired " what is a Vera Lynn ?"
The waiter replied " Whale meat again"
On my first day as a delivery driver for Mr Kipling I had to do an emergency stop!

Fortunately for me the lorry had exceedingly good brakes.
It was the lads birthday so I took him to the pub.

(For those of a more senior and forgetful nature who frequent these parts - a pub is a social drinking establishment that sells alcoholic beverages.)

I bought him a larger but he didn't like it and to avoid wasting it I had to drink it.

Of course, he couldn't not have a drink, so I bought him a bitter, but the fussy think didn't like that either and again I had to finish it off.

I then thought I know, a Guinness, full of flavour, but nope, not his thing. I enjoyed it though.

Well beers certainly aren't his thing so I got him a cider. Same again, and I had to finish it off.

I was getting a little perplexed and thought, I know, I'll try him on something stronger. He wasn't interested in the shot of Jack or Jim but they warmed me up a bit.

In desperation I forked out on a good 21 year old Glenfiddich but the ungrateful so and so turned his nose up at that too so again I had to do the final honours.

Anyway, by now, I was feeling a bit tipsy and decided to call time on our expedition to the pub and take the lad home.

I'll tell you though, after all that drinking, it was hard work pushing his stroller all the way up the hill to home!
Last edited by: zippy on Tue 2 Mar 21 at 16:34
A man tells a Rabbi: "I have a strong desire to live forever. What can I do?"

"Get married," replies the Rabbi.

"And will I live forever?"

"No, but the desire will disappear ."
Crikey, Dog, what's that from? Reader's Digest 1950, just under "I Am John's Thyroid"?
Day after day love turns grey like the skin on a dying man.
Night after night we pretend it's all right, but I have grown older
and you have grown colder and nothing is very much fun anymore.

I can feel one of my turns coming on :)

>> I can feel one of my turns coming on :)

As you like. I'll stay comfortably numb.
The Queen is newly single.

Bill Gates is getting divorced.

I n t e r e s t i n g!

:-)
Apparently she's going to be taking a break from official duties.

ibb.co/wwqcGBz
Wife.exe has unexpectedly terminated. Press any key to continue ...

I think she was just fed up with him being in the Office365 days a year
>> Wife.exe has unexpectedly terminated. Press any key to continue ...
>>
>> I think she was just fed up with him being in the Office365 days a
>> year

They haven't Excelled at their relationship have they.

>> They haven't Excelled at their relationship have they.

That's no reason to spreadsheet about them.
The Word is he started out as a bit of a DOSser
As Homer says "DIR"
Stop it. You're doing my EDLIN.
>> Stop it. You're doing my EDLIN.

Sounds like you need some fresh air to clear your head.

Open Windows.

>>
>> They haven't Excelled at their relationship have they.
>>

It’s a Teams effort, so I’ll cut them some slack...

I gather she’s keeping the house, but he wants the Windows
 Terrible jokes thread. - Manatee
Very ordinary house, only one drive, but it has a lovely vista.
Ah yes, of Palo Alt Tab
Screened by Blue Azaleas, alas now mostly dead.
She's been defenestrated.
>>> I gather she’s keeping the house, but he wants the Windows

Windows? 95.
Last edited by: smokie on Thu 6 May 21 at 10:46
>> >>> I gather she’s keeping the house, but he wants the Windows
>>
>> Windows? 95.
>>

Only he can get hold of a key
He has the one for the Gates.
Apparently wife version 2 is being designed.

Looks to be far more streamlined but the truth is it won’t be compatible with all of the software from life v1 and will require an awful lot of expensive maintenance.
When asked why Melinda was divorcing Bill, she replied

Our sex life it rubbish, as he's Microsoft.
He should try turning it off and on again
Two parrots are sitting on a perch. One parrot says to the other one, "Can you smell fish?"
When we're 25 we play football.
When we're 45 we play tennis
When we're 65 we play golf.

Our balls clearly shrink with age.
As it Friday...

Two Glaswegians, Rob and Jimmy, are sitting in the pub discussing Jimmy's forthcoming wedding.

"Och, it's all goin' pure brilliant" says Jimmy. "A've goat everythin' organised awready, the fluers, the church, the caurs, the reception, the rings, the Minister, even ma stag night".

Rob nods approvingly. "A've even boat a kilt to be married in!" continues Jimmy. "A kilt?" exclaims Rob "That's magic, you'll look pure smart in tha. What's the tartan?" "Och" says Jimmy "Ah'd imagine she'll be in white!
I used to be in a rock band called "1023 Megabytes".

You may not have heard of us, we never got a gig.
I heard your groupies weren't impressed with your floppy discs either.
It was so bad that I left and joined a different group called "The Broken Aerials".

The reception wasn't very good.
I saw an Elbow tribute band last night.

They were called Backside*, You couldn't tell the difference.

*Swear filter ruins the joke.
A trip to get my hearing checked - I do need a hearing aid :-(

Any how, it reminded me of this....

I sent my hearing aid off in the post to be repaired.

It's been two weeks and I still haven't heard anything.
I got my daughter a fridge for her birthday.

I can’t wait to see her face light up when she opens it
Doctor Philip Hammond was told this joke by an 11-year-old:

Why did Suzy fall off the swing?

Because she's got no arms.

Knock Knock.

Who's there?

Dunno, but it's not Suzy.
What's th difference between petrol and paraffin ?

There are two effs in paraffin but no effin petrol .
I felt uncomfortable driving into the cemetery.

The GPS had just blurted out " You have reached your final destination !"
Arnold Schwarzenegger was asked what his favourite religious festival is.

He replied: "Have to love Easter, baby".
Last edited by: zippy on Sat 23 Oct 21 at 13:58
Had a large roll of bubble wrap delivered at work yesterday.

I asked the boss what he wanted doing with it.

"pop it in the corner" he told me.

God, that was a long day.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer walks into a Bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning, Ms could you please cash this cheque for me?"

Cashier:"It would be my pleasure. Could you please show me your ID?"

Solskjaer:"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Manager of Manchester United”.

Cashier: "Yes, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Solskjaer: Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier: "I am sorry, Mr Solskjaer but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Solskjaer,"Come on please, I am urging you, please cash this cheque."

Cashier: "Look sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque."

"Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racket and made a fabulous shot where the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that shot we cashed his cheque. So, sir, what can you do to prove that it is you and only you?"

Solskjaer stands there thinking and thinking and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I don't have a clue."

Cashier: "Will that be large or small notes , Mr Solskjaer?”
As the coffin was being lowered into the ground at a Traffic Warden's funeral.

A voice from inside the coffin screams "I'm not dead, I'm not dead. Let me out!"

The Vicar smiles, leans forward sucking air through his teeth and mutters "Too late matey, I've already done the paperwork!"

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers.
She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."
The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,
"Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very, closely:
"Are - my - test - results - back?"
A foreign colleague was asking if it is true that all British people get a personalised card from the Queen when they celebrate their 100th birthday.

“Yes it is” I said.

“And” he continued, “is it also true that all 16 year old girls get a party invite from Andrew?”
Last edited by: zippy on Sat 15 Jan 22 at 11:06
 Terrible jokes thread. - Ted

A man sees a sign outside a house - 'Talking Dog For Sale.'
He rings the bell, the owner appears and tells him the dog can be viewed in the back garden.
The man sees a very nice looking Labrador Retriever sitting there.
"Do you really talk?" he asks the dog.
"Yes," the Labrador replies.
After recovering from the shock of hearing the dog talk, the man asks, "So, tell me your story."
The Labrador looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young.
I wanted to help the government, so I was sold to the SAS.
In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one imagined that a dog would be eavesdropping.
I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years".
"But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down.
I signed up for a job at Manchester Airport to do some undercover security work, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in.
I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded several medals".
"Then I got married, had a few puppies, and now I've just retired."
The man is amazed. He goes back into the house and asks the owner how much he wants for the dog.
"Ten quid," the owner says.

"£10! But your dog is absolutely amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheaply?"

"Because he's a lying sod... he's never been out of the garden.

Ted

I've been out all day metal detecting and ended up finding a Land Rover buried in a field.

What a Discovery.
"Have you ever seen twenty pounds all crumpled up?" the woman asked her husband.
"No." said her husband.
She gave him a sexy little smile, unbuttoned the top 3 or 4 buttons of her blouse and slowly reached down into the cleavage, created by a soft, silky push-up bra, and pulled out a crumpled twenty-pound note.
He took the crumpled twenty-pound note from her and smiled approvingly.
"Have you ever seen fifty pounds all crumpled up?" she then asked her husband?
"No, I haven't," he said (with an anxious tone in his voice).
She gave him another sexy little smile, pulled up her skirt, seductively reached into her tight, sheer panties and pulled out a crumpled fifty-pound note.
He took the crumpled fifty-pound note and started breathing a little quicker with anticipation.
"Now," she said. "Have you ever seen fifty thousand pounds all crumpled up?"
"No," he said (obviously becoming even more excited).
"Well, go and look in the garage!
...I went to a cannibal wedding and then on to the reception yesterday. It was all very civilised until they toasted the bride and groom...
It was our angling club dinner last night and I received the following letter from one of our members who was unable to be there.

Dear Mr Chairman

I write to make my apologies for not being at the Settle Anglers Annual Dinner tonight.

As many of you will know I am a wringer-out for a one armed window cleaner in Nelson and while at my work in Town Hall Square in that fair town the other morning I threw a recently wrung out chamois leather to my aforementioned one armed employer Mr Jason Bottomley who was at the furthest reach of the ladder removing pigeon excrement from the balls of the pawnbroker Mr Siddons.
Mr Bottomley unfortunately is a man of intemperate habits and that morning was suffering from the effects of the previous nights excitement and alcohol at the Accrington and Whalley Nudists Cactus Growing Society. He was a little unsteady and my aim was not up to scratch which resulted in him letting go of the ladder with his good hand – well his only hand as it happens – to make a swipe at the chamois.
This had the effect of unbalancing him and propelling him, under the force of gravity – which in Nelson is very severe – towards the ground.
Luckily at that moment a passing pit bull and it’s owner – a large gentleman with many piercings, a shaved head and a number of graphic and lurid tattoos – broke his fall. The owner was concussed and furthermore, in falling, spilled the contents of his pockets, a large amount of white powdery substance onto the pavement.
As Mr Bottomley was picking himself up the pit bull, which was unharmed, sniffed up a great amount of this white powder. Mr Bottomley meanwhile while staring at the concussed and tattooed and pierced gentleman lying on the ground – uttered words of a defamatory nature in my direction – in fact he doubted my parentage and intelligence and also likened me to a sexual activity and an area of female anatomy, something I was not very happy about.

I don’t know if you know the effect cocaine has on dogs but I have since learned from a veterinary friend of mine that it emboldens them and somewhat disassociates them from reality – in fact it could be said that they go crackers. The pit bull, imagining Mr Bottomley to be it’s enemy – since for all it knew Mr Bottomley had killed its owner – lunged at him. Mr Bottomley once played rugby for Wigan and though he only had one arm he still had the reaction, speed an presence of mind to dash his bucket of soapy water at the oncoming dog.
The pit bull suddenly found itself both wet and without means of vision since the bucket was now jammed fairly forcibly upon its head, something Mr Bottomley had made certain of before climbing back up the ladder where he was now standing with shaking legs holding on to Mr Siddon’s balls.

Being wet and visually impaired seemed to enrage the animal even further and it was now manic and disorientated as well as high on cocaine. The unfortunate beast began careering randomly about the streets of Nelson causing a certain amount of panic amongst the pedestrians and consternation amongst the motorists.
The 97 bus to Oswaldthistle ended up in the front window of the Anne Summers sex shop, scattering various items about the main street. I will never forget until the day I die an old lady on a zimmer frame kicking a vibrator through the chip shop’s open door. It landed in the mushy peas, and having being switched on during its flight trajectory from built up shoe to pan proceeded to spray the customers with mushy peas.

The dog meanwhile was still performing circular patterns around the town centre causing much consternation, until a Mr Ahmed Kali Mahmoud of the Chittagong Curry House – who once played cricket for Bangladesh – brought it to a standstill with a series of well bowled onion bhajees.

I meanwhile in trying to climb over some railings into a nearby park had caught the front of my trousers on a spike. This resulted in a large rip running alongside the zip. Not wanting to be an embarrassment either to myself or my employer I set off for home to change my trousers, holding a chamois leather in front of the gaping hole to spare any offense.
On arriving home I discovered that my wife had gone to her yoga and macrame class and furthermore that in the fracas with the pit bull etc I had lost my keys.

Mrs Murphy our next door neighbor came to my assistance. She has only just moved into the house and is a fine and very attractive young woman from Ireland with red hair, large green eyes a wonderful smile and a figure my mother would have described as fulsome – unlike the lady on the other side of us who is a punk from Accrington with green hair, large red eyes and a chest like an ironing board.
However I digress.
When Mrs Murphy saw my predicament she invited me in with an offer of immediate help.
She made me a cup of tea and calmed me down – I was in quite an excitable state as you might imagine.
She pointed out that none of her husband’s trousers would fit me since he was six foot eight, weighed nineteen stone and worked as a weightlifting trainer at the local gym. I am five foot two and am slightly built so I could see the sense in her statement.
She told me she could sew up the rent in my trousers while I was still wearing them and as I stood there she knelt down with a needle and thread and set to to repair the damage.

All was going swimmingly until Mrs Murphy bent her head down to use her teeth to bite off the thread.

As fortune would have it – it was at that point that Mr Murphy and his pit bull came home unexpectedly from work.

I can remember very little after that.

The nurse who is writing this down for me assures me that she will post it in time for you to receive it.

The doctors here reckon I should be fit to fish again by late summer, once all the plaster casts have come off.

I hope you all have a pleasant evening.

Yours sincerely Arthur C Parrott (ex Barnsley lighthouse keeper.)

PS if any members are looking for a double handed rod I have some nice ones for sale.
..you been reading a Mike Harding anthology?...
Dunno where it came from, just turned up on my WhatsApp thingy.
Could be by him right enough.>> ..you been reading a Mike Harding anthology?...
>>
 Terrible jokes thread. - Falkirk Bairn
Plane with 5 passengers - Joe Biden, the Pope, Nicola Sturgeon, Boris & a 10 year old schoolboy..
The plane was about to crash and there were only 4 parachutes.

Biden said he had to sort out the USA and took a parachute.
The Pope demanded one as he had the Catholic Church to look after.
Nicola Sturgeon said she was the smartest woman in Scotland, grabbed the straps and jumps.

Boris said to the schoolboy that he had had a good life and a 10 year old has his full life ahead of him and should use the last one.
The schoolboys said
"There are still 2 parachutes left"
"The smartest woman in Scotland took my schoolbag"
>> Plane with 5 passengers - Joe Biden, the Pope, Nicola Sturgeon, Boris & a 10
>> year old schoolboy..
>> The plane was about to crash and there were only 4 parachutes.
>>
>> Biden said he had to sort out the USA and took a parachute.
>> The Pope demanded one as he had the Catholic Church to look after.
>> Nicola Sturgeon said she was the smartest woman in Scotland, grabbed the straps and jumps.
>>
>> Boris said to the schoolboy that he had had a good life and a 10
>> year old has his full life ahead of him and should use the last one.
>> The schoolboys said
>> "There are still 2 parachutes left"
>> "The smartest woman in Scotland took my schoolbag"

And was still talking about himself when the plane crashed
>>
A bloke goes to local council to apply for a job.

The interviewer asks him "Are you allergic to anything?" He replies "Yes, I can't drink coffee, It's the caffeine".

"Have you ever served in the military?" "Yes". he says. "I was in the Army, Did 2 years in Iraq".

The interviewer says "That will give you five extra points towards employment". Then he asks "Are you disabled in any way?" The bloke says "Yes. An IED exploded near me and I lost both of my testicles".

The interviewer grimaces and then says "Okay. You're a disabled ex-serviceman; you have enough points for me to hire you right now".

"Our normal hours are from 9AM to 5PM. You can start tomorrow at 11AM; plan on starting at 11AM every day".

The bloke is puzzled and asks "If the work hours are 9 to 5 , why don't you want me here until 11AM?" "This is a council job" the interviewer says "For the first two hours we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that".
Stallone: I'm making a movie about composers. I'm playing Beethoven.

Van Damme: I'll be Mozart.

Schwarzennegger: Stop it guys, I'm not saying it.
An English cat called One Two Three challenged a French cat called Un Deux Trois to a cross channel swim.

Who won?

One Two Three, because Un Deux Trois cat sank.
A Yorkshireman was lying on his death bed and his family gathered round to say their last farewells.

"Is my darling wife here?" he asked.

"Yes dear, I'm here".

"And are my two fine sons here too?"

"Of course we are dad", they replied.

"And my beautiful daughter, did she make it up to see me for the final time?"

"Of course I did father", she replied through her tears.

"And my adorable grandchildren, have they also come to say goodbye?"

"Yes papa", they said in unison with trembling voices.

"So that's my entire loving family gathered round my bed?", he said with a barely audible voice,

"We're all here dearest", replied his wife.

"THEN WHY IS THE BLARDY LIGHT ON IN THE HALLWAY?"
Last edited by: Robin O'Reliant on Mon 21 Mar 22 at 17:03
A man in Moscow buys a newspaper.

He glances at the front page then throws it in the bin.

The following day he does exactly the same.

And again on the third day.

Eventually the newspaper vendor asks "Why do you buy a paper everyday, glance at the front page and throw it in the bin?"

The man replies, "Oh, I'm just checking for an obituary".

The newsagent responds, "But obituaries aren't even on the front page".

With a rye smile, the man replies; "Oh, the one I'm looking for will be!"
So, I'm in town this afternoon and there's a market and I find a stall selling old vinyl records.

I flick through the racks of records and there are some classics, but one stands out, its a record of sounds that wasps make. I'm intrigued and decide to pay the £2 for it.

At home I put it on the record player and am annoyed to find that it doesn't sound a thing like wasps.

Then I realised........

I was playing the Bee side!
Last edited by: zippy on Sat 30 Apr 22 at 23:50
Was this you I saw parked up outside the Jamaica Inn yesterday zippo.

saly.com.tr/en/motorhome/zippy/

:)
A solicitor is at the Pearly Gates being interviewed by St Peter.

"We've never had a 122 year old solicitor here before"

"I'm not 122, I'm 81"

"According to the hours you've charged you're 122".
My dad had an iron will. Which was a bit of a b***** after the funeral because nobody could unfold it.

(Sorry about that one - it occurred to me in the middle of a hot and sleepless night).
Last edited by: Crankcase on Tue 21 Jun 22 at 14:12
which is is where it should have stayed.
I bumped in to my elderly neighbour and his wife this morning.

"Honey" said the neighbour to his wife, "Could you get us a cold drink."

A minute later his wife appears with two colas from the fridge.

"Thanks Love" says my neighbour.

I said "Ted, it's really nice that after so many years you still use such endearing terms for your wife".

Ted lent over and whispered "It's not that, I forgot her name 5 years ago and am too scared to ask her to remind me"
My favourite 'You've Been Framed' clip is the one when that bloke is waving cheerily to all those people from his car, completely unaware that he's about to be shot in the head. The look on his wife's face!
Too soon, man, too soon!
A man wakes up in the hospital bandaged from head to foot.
The doctor comes in and says, "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now you probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up on the motorway. You're going to be okay, you'll be able to walk again and sustain a reasonably normal life, however your penis was severed in the accident and they couldn't find it."
The man groans, but the doctor goes on, "You have £9000 in insurance compensation coming for the severed member and we now have the technology to build you a new penis. They work great but they don't come cheap. They're roughly £1000 an inch."
The man perks up.
"So," the doctor says, "You must decide how many inches you want. But I understand that you have been married for over thirty years and this is something you should probably discuss with your wife. If you had a five incher before and get a nine incher now she might be a bit put out. If you had a nine incher before and you decide to only invest in a five incher now, she might be disappointed. It's important that she plays a role in helping you make a decision."
The man agrees to talk it over with his wife.
The doctor comes back the next day, "So, have you spoken with your wife about the penis?"
"Yes I have," says the man.
"And has she helped you make a decision?" asks the doctor.
“Yes" says the man.
"What is your decision?" asks the doctor.
"We're getting granite worktops."
AN ADULT FAIRY TALE:
Once upon a time there lived a King who had the most beautiful daughter.
But there was a problem. Everything the princess touched would melt.
No matter what: Metal,Wood, Stone
Anything she touched would melt.
Because of this, men were afraid of her. Nobody would dare marry her.
The King despaired. What could he do to help his daughter?
He consulted his wizards and magicians. One wizard told the King, 'If your daughter touches one thing that does not melt in her hands, she will be cured.'
The King was overjoyed and came up with a plan.
The next day, he held a competition. Any man that could bring his daughter an object that would not melt would marry her and inherit the King's wealth.
THREE YOUNG PRINCES TOOK UP THE CHALLENGE.
The first brought a sword of the finest steel.
But alas, when the Princess touched it, it melted.
The prince went away, sadly.
The second prince brought diamonds.
He thought diamonds are the hardest substance in the world and would not melt.
But alas, once the Princess touched them, they melted.
He too was sent away disappointed.
The third prince approached. He told the Princess,
'Put your hand in my pocket and feel what is in there.'
The Princess did as she was told, though she turned red.
She felt some thing very hard. She held it in her hand.
And it did not melt!!!
The King was over joyed. Everybody in the kingdom was over joyed.
And the Prince married the Princess and they both lived happily ever after
Question: What was in the Prince's pants?
M&M's of course! They melt in your mouth, not in your hand.
What on earth were you thinking?
I WORRY ABOUT YOU AT TIMES!
i.imgur.com/kCP6yxC.jpg

It's a photoshop jobbie but made me smile.
I heard about the hosepipe ban on the news….

So I nipped down to the garden centre and brought a dozen!
So Putin died and goes to hell.

After a decade or so, he gets a day off for good behaviour and is asked where he would like to be sent.

"Moscow" he says, "a nice Russian bar in Moscow".

The Devil waves his hand and Putin appears in a bar in Moscow.

The barman comes over and Putin asks:

"Is Crimea ours?"

"Yes, yes it is."

"And the Donbas?"

"Also ours."

"Kyiv?"

"We got that too."

Satisfied, he drinks and asks:

"Thanks. How much do I owe you?"

"15 euros."
"Hello caller, you're through to Babe Station, what name is it?"

"My name is Ian"

"Ian, that's a nice name. What can I do for you Ian?"

MOVE AWAY!!! My wife's coming down stairs and I can't find the remote."
There are reports of blind panic among some of the England football squad.

They've been told they have to learn a new national anthem.
From the USA

Two older ladies were outside their nursing home, having a smoke, when it started to rain.
One of the ladies pulled out a condom, cut off the end, put it over her cigarette, and continued smoking.
First Lady: What's that?
Second Lady: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.
First Lady: Where did you get it?
Second Lady: You can get them at any drugstore.
The next day, Lady 1 hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces to the pharmacist
that she wants a box of condoms.
The guy, obviously embarrassed, looks at her strangely (she is, after all, over 80 years old),
but very delicately asks what brand she prefers.
Doesn't matter son, as long as it fits a Camel.
 Terrible jokes thread. - Bobby
Liz Truss.
LOL
If you have a breakdown in an electric car, you should call the AA.......

....unless, of course, it's a small electric car, in which case you should call the AAA.
Holy thread resurrection Batman

A Dublin man sees a sign outside a Kerry farmhouse:
'Talking Dog For Sale'....He rings the bell, the owner appears and tells him the dog can be viewed in the back garden.
The man sees a very nice looking black Labrador Retriever sitting there.
"Do you really talk?" He asks the dog.
"Yes!" The Labrador replies.
After recovering from the shock of hearing the dog talk, the man asks, "So, tell me your story!"
The Labrador looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I joined the Garda.
In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world drug lords, because no one imagined that a dog would be eavesdropping.
I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years, but the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at Dublin Airport to do some undercover security work, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded several medals. I got married, had a few puppies, and now I've just retired!"
The man is amazed. He goes back into the house and asks the Kerryman how much he wants for the dog.
"Ten quid!" The owner says.
“A tenner? But this dog is absolutely amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheaply?"
"Because he's a lying little gi* - he’s never even been out of the garden!"
Elvis, my pet rat died tonight. He was caught in a trap.
Uh huh?
Is the wake at Heartbreak Hotel?
Don't Be Cruel.
This all sounds a bit suspicious, mind.
...you'd have to have a Wooden Heart not to have some sympathy for Robin, though. I bet he's All Shook Up...
Last edited by: tyrednemotional on Tue 7 Feb 23 at 08:40
After that, you probably shouldn’t stay, it’d be a sin.
I'm going to replace him with a Hound Dog.
He'll be Always on Your Mind..
We found a lovely little burial spot under a tree in the garden. That's The Wonder of Yew.
Don’t be in too much of a hurry. You know what wise men say?
>> He'll be Always on Your Mind..
>>

...well, at least until The Twelfth of Never (and that's a long, long time)
This needs to stop now.
We can’t go on together.

This is all causing me Heartbreak Oh tel me when it's going to stop.

Ted
What a strange day I had yesterday. I was walking through Piccadilly Circus and I found a cap on the pavement full of money. Then some nutter with a guitar chased me down the street, swearing and shouting at me.
Last edited by: Robin O'Reliant on Fri 3 Mar 23 at 14:43
Husband:
My wife is missing.
She went out yesterday and has not come home...

Sergeant at Police Station:
What is her height?

Husband:
I'm not sure. A little over five-feet tall.

Sergeant:
Weight?

Husband:
Don't know. Not really slim, not really fat.

Sergeant:
Colour of eyes?

Husband:
Sort of brown I think. Never really noticed.

Sergeant:
Colour of hair?

Husband:
Changes a couple times a year.
Maybe dark brown now, or red. I can’t remember.

Sergeant:
What was she wearing?

Husband:
Could have been a dress, or maybe a skirt or shorts. I don't know exactly.

Sergeant:
What kind of car did she go in?

Husband:
She went in my Audi

Sergeant:
What kind of Audi was it?

Husband:
Audi A6 Avant Black Edition,
Ambient Lighting pack - A6, Front and outer rear heated seats, Valcona leather - Lunar silver + super sport seats, 3 spoke heated sports leather multifunction steering wheel with paddle shift, LED Matrix headlights with high beam assist, Pearlescent paint, Audi drive select, Audi parking system plus with front and rear sensors, Audible and visual fasten seat belt warning - front and rear, Cruise control, Driver's information system, MMI SD card Navigation, Mobile telephone preparation, PAS, Service interval indicator, 3 point seatbelts on all seats, ABS-EBD, ASR traction control, Curtain airbags, Driver and passenger airbags, Driver-front passenger side airbags, Electromechanical parking brake, Electronic stability control, Front passenger airbag deactivation, Hill hold assist, Tyre pressure monitoring system, Warning triangle and first aid kit, Anti theft alarm, Anti-theft wheel bolts, Immobiliser, Keyless Start, Remote central locking, Audi music interface, Auxiliary input socket, DAB digital radio module, MMI Radio plus with CD player and bluetooth interface, SD card slot, USB connection, 12V power in rear centre console, 4 way electric lumbar support, 4 zone climate control, Aluminium door sill trims, Black cloth headlining, Double cargo floor, Electric front seats + driver memory, Front centre armrest, Front head restraints, Front-rear floor mats, Height adjustable front seats, Isofix front passenger and rear seat preparation, Jack and tool kit, Load lashing points, Luggage compartment cover, Luggage rails, Perforated leather gearknob, Rear headrests, Split folding rear seat, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Automatic headlights + automatic windscreen wipers, Body coloured bumpers, Body coloured door mirrors and handles, Body coloured roof spoiler, Door sill trims with S line logo, Electric front-rear windows, Headlight washers, High gloss black door mirrors, High gloss black finish B pillar, High gloss black triangular aperture at rear door, LED daytime running lights, LED rear lights, Light sensor, Platinum grey front lip spoiler, Privacy glass (to rear of B post), Rain sensor, Rear wiper, Alcantara door trim, Piano black finish inlay, Space saver spare wheel, Black Styling pack - A6 Avant, Non smoking pack - A6, Diesel particulate filter.
Just back from holiday in Thailand and I came close to shagging a ladyboy! Looked like a lady, talked like a lady, kissed like a lady......it was only when she drove me to her place and reversed into the garage first time I thought to myself, "Hang on a bleedin' minute....."
The wife's sister is threatening to tell her about something I said while we were dancing at a family wedding. I'd had a bit to drink and she's a bit of a looker, so I asked her,

"What's the difference between a Ferrari and an erection"?
"I dunno", she said.
"I haven't got a Ferrari"
A young lady, concerned that she's flat chested, consults the eminent Doctor Smith about how she can make them bigger.

He tells her, "Every day when you get out of the shower, rub the tip of your breasts and say, "Scooby dooby doobies. I want bigger boobies."

She did this every day faithfully and after several months it was working; she'd gone up a whole cup size.

One morning she was running late and she was on the bus when she realized she had forgotten her morning ritual.

She reaches inside her coat and, trying to be discreet, goes through Dr Smith's routine.

A guy sitting nearby asked her, Do you go to Dr. Smith by any chance?

Yes, I do, she says. How did you know?"

He answers....

Hickory dickory dock.
My wife just glared at me and said "You weren't even listening, were you!?"

I though to myself.....

"That's a pretty strange way to start off a conversation!"
Researchers in Ireland have just found the tombstone of the oldest man that ever lived.

The inscription on the tombstone suggests that he lived to 193 and his name was Miles and that he was from Dublin!
...I'm not saying it's rough round here, but Lidl have started selling Father's Day cards in packs of five.....
A Russian wife turned to her husband and asked...

"What's this special military operation our glorious leader keeps talking about?"

Her husband replied, "It's a proxy war between Russia and NATO."

"Oh, right. How's it going?"

"Well," he replied, "so far we've lost 200,000 soldiers, 4,000 tanks, 500 aircraft, numerous helicopters, loads of armoured vehicles and artillery pieces along with our 'flag ship'."

"Wow! What about NATO?"

"They haven't turned up yet."
An old, blind Marine wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake.
He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things..."

"One. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat."

"Two. The bouncer is a blonde girl."

"Three. I’m a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate."

"Four. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter."

"Five. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler."

"Now... think about it seriously... do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?"

The blind Marine thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, "No…not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times."

I've got a date with a woman who identifies as a wheelie bin, but I can't remember if I'm taking her out on Tuesday or Wednesday
 Terrible jokes thread. - BiggerBadderDave
Check for used condoms before you go for second base.
If Chris Rea lived in Wales, he'd start 'driving home for Christmas' anytime now.

A man came into the pub the other night with a small amphibian on his shoulder. I said to him 'what's that ?'.

'It's my pet ' he replied. ' He's called Tiny '

' Why Tiny ?' I asked.

'Because he's minute '

Ted
Bit like the one about the guy who turned up at a fancy dress with his girlfriend on a piggyback.

What are you? said the host

To which our man replied:

I'm a tortoise and this is Michelle
More money is spent on boob jobs and Viagra than on research into Altzheimers and Dementia combined. By 2050 the elderly will have perky boobs and stiff erections but no idea what to do with them.
That's quite funny actually.
I'm reaching out on behalf of a mate of mine who needs some help. His wife told him to go out and get some of those pills that would help him get an erection. When he came back he handed her some diet pills.

He's looking for a place to live.
>>When he came back he handed her some diet pills.

He was lucky.

If I'd pulled that trick there'd have been nothing to become erect...
 Terrible jokes thread. - helicopter
I'm not sure whether I can get away with this....

Mate of mine confused his sleeping pills with Viagra and ended up having forty wanks...

I got wasted the other night and decided to walk home from the pub along the railway line, which was quiet. About 100 yds down I came across a young lady. Things snowballed and I ended up having sex with her half a dozen times, there and then, all positions !

I told the lads the following night in the pub and one said ' Was she good looking ? '

I replied ' I don't really know, I couldn't find her head ! '

Ted.
Mother in law is an avid reader.

I got her a copy of the Exorcist for Christmas.

She said it was the most evil book that she had read and took it to the beach and threw it in the sea.

I got her another copy, ran it under the tap for a while and put it on her bedside cabinet!

I'm going to hell!
A friend of mine's wife went out for some milk, and never came back.
I asked him how he was doing.
"Not too bad, I've got some of that powdered stuff in the cupboard."
Last edited by: neiltoo on Thu 11 Jan 24 at 11:57
I finished with my cross eyed girlfriend last night.

I realised she was seeing someone else.

I bought a small shop with a lathe. I was going to make and sell religious figures.

I gave it all up when I found that I couldn't turn a Prophet !

Ted

HELP. I'm at the local police station. l've been caught drink driving.

Urine sample was positive, so I stole it.

Now I’m being charged with taking the pee as well!
Latest Forum Posts